What do hillary voters look like?

what do hillary voters look like?

exactly like you'd expect

Well adjusted men and women with careers who do not spend their free time shitposting racism and larping as edgy right swinger trash.

Like your average Sup Forums posters.

Nobody knows...

liberals are the biggest racists out there hermano; you'd be suprised the type of jokes they play behind closed doors in the office

I think you have it backwards, liberals might be racist in regards to some policies, but they come nowhere near the level of racism and ignorance that you'd get from an average republican, let alone some altrite conservative spinoff trumpfag cumguzzler.

Swag

like Bern voters

>implying conservatives being racist is bad

We all get racist once we see how bad minorities are.

This poor fat bastard totally thinks he's gonna meet a nice girl who sees his true beauty if he just works hard enough for Hillary.

a racist republican will not get involved with you because they're racist and xenophobic and bigoted

a racist liberal will smile in your face pretending to be your friend but want you to be their second fiddle in everything, think you need to be saved from your own culture because it's primitive and if it doesn't go with the flow of western academia, dangerous and in need of being wiped out or changed drastically with democracy

Like this

kek

Free public housing doesn't make you middle class. It makes you just flat poor.

This is the enemies bio weapon!

Top kek

test

You know the kind of guys you look at and think "You know, I bet those guys would be interesting to talk to after a couple of pints"

Yeah? Not them.

Fuck wow all of the evidence you posted is overwhelming I guess I need a wall to keep you from blowing me the fuck out

>Me in the white t-shirt

Shit, I'm a vampire. What now?

>Mexicans talking about people being well-adjusted and having careers

>no where near
What the hell are you even saying? Liberal policies are some of the fucking worst and at the very least on the same level of racism. They give minorities a victim complex and throw shit at them never allowing for the majority to fucking stand up themselves. Their policies are some of the most destructive when it comes to damaging a nation. Literally they are a virus.

>Racism

A word invented to completely negate an opposing opinion when you don't agree with it.

It's like using the word literally wrong.

Stake through the heart

is dat sum huff po? huff po?
huff po?
huff po?
huff po?
huff po?

There is no such thing as a Hillary voter. There are only Anti-Trump voters and willing traitors.

>No blacks
>No males
>Progressive

Fucking love it.

kind of like how Portland 90% white, yet every "yay diversity!" liberal wants to move there

What's he saying?

they're not really honest with themselves

don't these guys know only 1 fedora per crew?

I kind of liked this chick. She seemed fun and like she was only a Democrat because no one ever redpilled her.

Top autist 10/10

I saw a FUCKING WHITE MALE with a Hillary bumper sticker. On a scale of 1 to Germany, how cucked is he?

I'd change the metrics for him completely.

It's more a scale of from Germany to Sweden.

Idk it might be Sweden to Germany now

They are church-going females who are out to cuck their menfolk.

Sweden/10

That nu-male is hot

What voters?