Mexican cartel leader who dismembered a 6 yo girl while still alive is jailed for life

>Marciano Millan Vasquez, 34, was given seven life sentences in Texas Thursday
>He was a regional boss for the Zetas cartel and involved in 29 deaths in Mexico
>Among his victims was a six-year-old girl who he chopped up with an axe while she was still alive in front of her father
>“He got the axe and cut off her knee and an arm. … She would cry. She would scream.”
>The witness said Millan laughed and told the father, “‘So you’ll remember me.’”
>Because the gang has ties to the US and Vasquez was where he was living when he was arrested, he was prosecuted and jailed in Texas
mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/Zetas-Trial-Day-7-8377013.php

This is why we have to secure our border. If Sicario didn't convince then this has to

Other urls found in this thread:

deathpenaltyinfo.org/upcoming-executions#year2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger slave

Let's secure the northern border wall too.

why doesn't Texas have the death penalty

Is there video of this?

white woman here
but i love Hispanic guys(preferably Mexican and Colombian).

Thats their culture and we should accept is what the mentally ill liberals will tell you

annex western canada (minus vancouver) while you're at it please, turdeau doesn't represent us

For the same reason everything bad happens:
leftists.

>Hispanic

not a race

Cmon mods.

State of this board

What's the point of shitposting on the slowest subreddit on Sup Forums?

the northern border will be secured by thorough data sharing between US and canada monitoring all people who enter the continent by ship and plane. Canada tells us whose coming in at harbours and airports and US runs the names thru databases and detains unsavorary or suspect individuals.

easy peasy no wall needed

We're bringing back old Sup Forums and this is how
You redditors have kept this board in a garbage state long enough

Who is this fuck and why i see his stupid smug face on every fucking thread now ?

Butthurt wetback detected

I guess you could say... she was real broken up about it!

His name is Mr. kino. You only see him in the kino threads.

Don't give him attention

It's the pedobot poster marking threads hes reporting because spamming those threads don't work anymore.

Too late

He's cute

t. pedobot

Clearly /tv related.
Tell me Ivan, without using wikipedia, what does the history of the 4th of july?

trudeau's eyes in that portrait

That girl was 100% an FBI snitch

But Sup Forums is reddit central

>liberal woman announcing race

good try Esteban. Odd that you associate that photo with sexual desire when pretending to be a roastie when any old photo would do.

whats some cartel kino

It does. It's up to prosecution if they want to go for it though and jury must all agree.

There's even a calendar for the scheduled executions: deathpenaltyinfo.org/upcoming-executions#year2017

Fuck off Sup Forums nazi. Don't you know this board is all about diversity

Traffic, Sicario, Miami Vice

How the fuck do you just chop up a kid like that? Fuck, it's people like this that make me hope hell is real

nah the amateur stuff

damn Ohia doesn't fuck around. They have executions scheduled up until 2021

The subject of the thread is also Sicario, the wall is a secondary, introductory subject

Fucking kek
That being said a little girl FBI informer who gets raped and murdered by the criminals sounds like a decent doujin plot

Mexican funkytown is undoubtedly the most brutal cartel violence I've ever watched. Make sure to watch it with sound

There's really not much point to the death penalty anyway, considering it usually takes so long the prisoner will probably die of old age before their turn.

I mean, who does this really benefit anyway? The innocent? If I were innocent and on death row, the last thing I'd want is to spend 15 years waiting do die in a concrete box and finally being let out with an "oops, sorry about that." Just fucking kill me fast and get it over with.

>Make sure to watch it with sound
this

>secure boarders
what do we do about all the people I hate left inside the country

>gamergate
it was the fappening you retard

me on the right

Is it safe to say wetback cartelos the most deprived of moral savage murders currently alive in the planet?

t. reddit refuge

Haha! I love this tv show. I watch it all the time on my tv!

Si

Sheesh I can't believe someone can stay alive that long after all that
I'll just fucking make them shoot me right then and there if I ever get held up in Mexico

It actually was the fappening. But keep believing a chart made by a dumbass Sup Forumsedditor