What's your favorite episode of Family Guy, Sup Forums?

What's your favorite episode of Family Guy, Sup Forums?

I like the episode where Peter knocks out cable for the entire town. Somehow, even though it's the same length as other episodes, it feels longer for some reason. Maybe because of all the good jokes, dialogue, and visual gags they put into it. Plus, Shatner just makes things better.

haha you're so glever OP here we go again I'm hooping a ravine over my way

The one where the Griffins drive off a cliff and live the rest of their lives in a canyon

Jesus Christ fucking fuck off already
That's Pinkie Pie's smile from Pinkie Apple Pie
derpibooru.org/521922

Also, if you have to make this same thread twice in 2 days, you're obviously not serious about it

Seriously, fucking fuck off faggot

oh my god. I never noticed it on the last thread

also
>That's pinkie pie's smile from pinkie apple pie

how would you know that user? Is there something you'd like to tell us?

I mean holy fucking shit, if you'd just fuck off already we'd be a lot better.

He's Barneyfag, he can pinpoint ANYTHING related to MLP/the Brony fandom.

>7 replies
>7 unique IPs
>There's at least 3 Barneyfags in this thread

I was trying to look up MLP facial expressions, and that came up.
Tracing the picture back led to a derpibooru link where one of the tags was "pinkie apple pie" so that's how I knew where it was from

That's what I gotta do to keep these degenerates out. Can't have these faggots breaking in again.

That's what happens when they shill their shit.
It can't happen again.

>we keep autism at bay

These threads literally exist only because you reply to them and they think it's funny that you do.

The way to deal with trolls is to report and ignore, not repeatedly taking the same bait while not even using sage.

They're still being degenerates for doing it to begin with and should be called out upon.

You're doing it agan.
On the same day.
Please, user. We don't want to see you have to go through this to get attention. We love, and care about you. Please come home...

>he actually still thinks OP is samefagging
I swear to god, this shit never happens. You're only deluding yourself if you do.

You have been visited by the happy negro of financial gain
Loads of money and affordable health care will come to you but ONLY if you do not respond to barneyfagg ITT:

Nice meme b0ss

Can I get a Barneyfag reading order or recs or something

that's what Sup Forums.org/bans is for

Well, I think I saw him in the bans log today since he made the exact same thread on Sup Forums, and it was for reposting/spamming.

I want to know what the Barneyfag sounds like

Won't happen.
I imagine if you did, you'd think I'd sound autistic no matter if I had a high snooty accent or sounded like a fucking redneck.

I'm not sure what you mean by that.
You mean like books on me or whatever?

Road to the Multiverse was good, especially the Disney parody.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Please stop doing this.