There is nothing wrong with mass immigration. Prove me wrong. (You can't)

There is nothing wrong with mass immigration. Prove me wrong. (You can't)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back to your fridge america.

Burden of proof is on the one who makes the claim. I'll wait.

There is nothing wrong with mass rape and murder, prove me wrong.

Relax you beaner, you still have some time to enjoy America before Trump gets into office and ICE deports you.

Drink up, Pepsi pup

>drives down wages for the working class already in your country
>breeds racial tension due to invading culture
>drains state resources as immigrants at large make use of the welfare state
>meanwhile the only good thing is that richie mcfuckbag gets workers he can pay 2 shekels less

Literally only benefits foreigners and the elite.

Fuck off you dirty spic

There is nothing wrong the Homogeneity. Prove me wrong (You can't)

brown people are ugly

Shit bait

>mass rape and murder

If you ever left your parents' basement you'd discover that our multicultural country is working just fine.

It's almost like feeling threatened by immigrants is a reflection of how you feel threatened by people in general :^)

Has there ever been a time in history where immigrating non-whites and non-asians turned out to have a positive impact on a society?

Cultural stagnation? Like China?

>working just fine
I love the America liberal cognitive dissonance.

That's fine, you can have all the mass immigrants and I shall remain with only native Europeans.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
there we go, wasn't that hard.

Kek disagrees with your statement
Kek also agrees to expedite your scheduled murder OP
check em

Are you sure about that? China experienced many cultural booms in it's history. A good example is the Tang Dynasty, which became a period of musical and poetic flowering. Later, the Four Great Novels of China were written, two of which were during the Han ruled Ming Dynasty, one of them is the famous Romance of the Three Kingdoms that is celebrated as one of China's finest works.

China began really stagnating economically, militarily and culturally during the Qing Dynasty, a time when China were ruled by another ethnic group, the Manchu. It grew even worse when China became a republic and fell into anarchy. And then when the communists took over after the Second World War, China's culture was almost wiped out.

Cultural stagnation is influenced by politics moreso than having a single ethnicity and culture within a nation. That single culture can still evolve and change over time. But here in Europe, our culture is dying due to the same marxist approach to culture, which is aided by the spread of Multiculturalism (and it's failings) and eventually one culture will have to take over another, as they are simply incompatible.

there is if you care about your
culture
community
people
etc.

culturally, religiously, geographically and ethnically different humans aren't interchangeable cogs. this is obvious to anyone without some agenda, usually economic, but scarily it's often simply about feeling superior.

Stop forcing this kek shit.

It has to be natural. Don't roll for it.

Check em again

>1 billion strong
>wipes the floor with the U.S. Both economically and militarily
>stagnation

Europe.

Can't argue with those dubs. Checked.

>Multiculturalism is working fine
>There is systematic racism against all nonwhites in America

Liberal pls you only get one

THIS
OP BTFO

Didn't work too good for this vet. Doesn't work well for anyone who come in contact with migrants.

Please leave my country. You type like a nigger trying to appear normal, so go to shit up Africa.

Central Bankers and Mega Corporations benefit most from cheap laborers (new immigrants whether legal or illegal.)

Why do you think all those "America is a nation of immigrants" messages and general race mixing promotion are such frequent topics in American Mass Media?

For the Central Bank, who prints new money and the Mega Corporation who works the cheap labor to death, that propaganda is the only way to get a country to accept mass immigration.

If you are not a Central Banker or Major Owner of a Mega Corporation, you are getting your culture destroyed and your country made into a new one. All for what benefit to you? Exotic dates, food and cheap products at Walmart?

You are getting hosed.

What about natives losing political power by no longer being the majority? Like native Irish here in Ireland.

We are still the vast majority but we dont want to end up
>60%

>Cultural stagnation is influenced by politics moreso than having a single ethnicity and culture within a nation

Are we going to ignore the fact that he is comparing period in History separated by thousands of years, without any regards to the influence of the average living condition, means of communication, population figures which were all very different ?

I don't understand how people believe that mass immigration doesn't burden social safety nets, drive down wages, and drive up property costs. I have never heard an argument other than RACIST, XENOPHOBE!. Does it do these things, or not?

Its great if you own property. Like our parents generation.

I suppose.

There are literally no benefits to multiculturalism. All it causes is problems. People are a lot happier when they get to live in their own countries among their own people. This is why immigrants voluntarily live near each other and set up microcosms of their own culture in the host nation.