What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>inb4 butthurt drumpfcucks furious that an actor doesn't love le god emperor

faggot is obsessed

>very distinguished voter fraud panel
>very distinguished

Literally who.

That Republicans are fhcking hypocrites who support big government and federal over states rights when it benifits them?

Also... The Force?

see

What was Obi-Wan's tax policy?

means he's an idiot that believed Maddow when she claimed to have tax returns that would bring down the President.

You realize people have been asking for Trump's tax returns for almost a decade now, not in relation to him being the president right?

It's why Hollywood tolerates him even though he's outspoken about the people he works under.

Can you imagine if Mark said anything good about Trump?

what did she mean by this?

I'm a Democrat and I actually agree with all this voter stuff that Trump is pushing. This is the only way we're going to know once and for all if Russia meddled with the election.

Why does Trump bring out the worst in people?

Hamill helped raise almost $140 Million for the Clinton campaign. $20 Million of that amount came out of his own pocket. Basically all the money he received for being in The Force Awakens and then some.

I'm sure he expected that Clinton would win, and that he would be rewarded with trips to the White House, possibly even being dubbed "First Jedi" of the American Government.

But that never happened. Boo hoo. All that good money down the drain.

Only in psychotic liberals and crazy, evil lefties.

t. reddit

Trump may be a faggot but Mark is an even bigger one

>HE IS LITERALLY HITLER REEEEE

But MSNBC got his tax returns and it turns out he paid a higher percentage than both Obama and Bernie. kek

>dude r_the donald lel

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Drumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

>billionare
>implying any of them can comprehend that amount of money
liberals are just looking for big scary numbers, it doesnt matter if his tax returns are legitimate or not

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPFFFFF

ISSSS

FINISHED!!!!!!

DUDE I KNOW RIGHT?
come over to r/politcs, /r/antifa, or /r/communism and we can discuss it over there
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

because hes a fucking moron, a liar, and a complete Joke of a president.

Barely anything has been accomplished under him in his 100 days.
>inb4 what about dees policies he passed
what about him saying he'd start the Wall by now? what about him releasing his taxes? What about all of the crazy shit hes been saying and claiming to do? Where is it? he's been living off of Obama's federations accomplishments the whole time. He even took his 27th Vacation recently.

He's lazier than GRRM is on a Monday. and not to mention how he blames and calls out CNN and other Left news networks alot on how he can't do anything. its like fucking DSP in white house.

>Triggered Trumptards in full defense

>The moment you realize your childhood hero is a hack and you become jaded

t. reddit

Two cones. Trobald Blimp.

Hamill is /ourguy/

This made me laugh. What an idiot.

he meant that trump refuses to show his tax returns because hes an 80s new york real estate crook and the fact that he got the republican vote is both shocking and hilarious

his tax returns came out though and it was discovered that he paid a higher tax rate than most people

Nice rebuttal bro, see you in the Trenches of China when WW3 starts.