Samurai Jack

Currently binge watching Samurai Jack in preparation for the new season. What the fuck was up with this episode? It's the 11th episode of the second season. Jack was so incredibly out of character in it.

Also, Samurai Jack thread I guess.

Out of character how exactly?

It was a bonkers one off that wasn't meant to make a lot of sense

you think such an honorable man would act normal while strutting around naked?

I don't remember that one.

I have a small feeling this episode was made as fanservice for the female viewers.

So I just watched Four Seasons of Death, and it kinda sparked in me the desire to binge the whole series in preparation too. But before that, anyone wanna share the theories as to why Jack just fucked over the winter warrior's sword?

A lot of people go on and on about how the forging was shit or about warrior spirit/skill, but personaly the first thought that came to mind is that the sword was forged using huge ammounts of evil fuckery for no other reason than to just give someone more power

the dragon they used to temper it was chained, the proccess to even get to the sword involved a lot of the snow folk murdering each other, and the fucker's first action with the sword was to just whip it out on a random wanderer

Meanwhile Jack's sword might as well be called Evil's Bane

That was every episode.

Into the rabbit hole

Shouldn't [as] be airing the original samurai jack to build up to the 5th season?

I'll admit the show got pretty weird at times. But the episode where Aku tells stories to children makes top 5 easily

Where does he find the fabric to fix his outfit every episode?

I'm surprised they didn't do a whole episode about alien/mutant/robot silkworms being his hookup

Idk how

He has the physique of a basketball court

Look at dat 3 point abs mmmm

BALLS DEEP, SAMURAI

ball deep samurai

Huhuhuhuh

Jack is naked

He keeps it up his butt

Did you ever watch Fist of the North Star?

I dunno Jack can be plenty goofy. Best part of the show was the fact that it could shift mood and genre between episodes

They never explained where Kenshiro got his new shirt and jacket either.

I love such morbid and dark scenes in this show