Cause we're not as bad 3rd world countries, and have the single largest military in the world...

>Cause we're not as bad 3rd world countries, and have the single largest military in the world, to shoot anyone who says otherwise.

if you ignore all the bad stuff about the USA, then yeah i agree, but you can't, so the USA is like a 3rd world shit hole aids african country.

>gun violence
>Cut the suicides by gun out and we're the 4th safest in the world, better off than Australia per capita actually

stop watching fox news you fucking moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(15)01030-X/fulltext

>better off than australia
>regularly has babies 0-4yr olds die by shooting

good country m8

>gun violence
Ghetto trash and drug war. Only relevant to people who live in ghettos and the government.
this is laughable.

Las Vegas rock concert anyone? were they in the ghetto? Sandy Hook? those kids were definitely ghetto, shooting kids totally justified there for sure.

you know where else kids get shot and mutilated on the regular? shit hole countries.

USA is a shit hole country.

>inb4 admin closes/deletes thread

se tonight

i dont think admins close anti-america threads outside of Sup Forums much

I agree about the shithole part, but most of that gun crime is actually from the ghetto, and the meme shootings are pretty statistically insignificant.

That's the point. You have too many ghettos, too many guns for such a ghetto nation, and vastly more "meme shootings" than other industrialised nations. Throw in your dismal incarceration rates, primary and secondary education scores, tertiary education costs, income inequality, grim economic mobility, mass obesity, corrupt and sucidally partisan government led by winners of a popularity contest, bloated runaway military budget, shit healthcare with high rates of disease, maternal/infant mortality, comparatively low life expectancy, and outrageous costs, disconcerting lack of government regulation regarding basic human safety, civic and political corruption, horrendous race relations, crumbling infrastructure, etc, and you have a nation that cannot be called 1st world.
Your country is shitty, it's just wealthy enough to put up a seemingly nice façade.

are you dumb, thats exactly the point of OP
>"yes theres a lot of gun crime, but if you exclude the main gun crime zones theres less gun crime"

ah yes another thread about us

It's not about you, it's against you

>if you exclude the bad parts of us we're actually pretty good

Could you two remind me what the first six words were in that post you replied to? I just want some independent verification that it actually says what I think it says.

Please refer to

shove your dick in a pencil sharpener ping ling :D

Sandy Hook was fake and so was the concert shooting.

Don't be fooled there are a lot mass shootings (but not mass murders). Someone commiting suicide by gun in a building with a lot of people in is considered a mass shooting.

All that qualifies for a mass shooting is discharging a firearm in an area with 3-4+ people in it. Suicides and gangs dominate this category but both aren't too deadly for the participants (gangs can't aim).

Australia, you literally let a baby get eaten by a dingo then treat the grieving mother like a murderer. You also ban tit sizes which means you're against women.

Literally 3rd world shithole

SEETHING
We have a top 10 HDI and we're more powerful than you'll ever be, accept that. The fact that you have to pull out meme statistics and half-truths to feel better than us is just proof of your pathetic impotence.

I'm impressed. Only a true yank could shut down a thread about how stupid America is with more stupidity.

hdi is a meme and can be easily exploited

Remember, when US government seriously considered to mint a trillion $ coin in order to survive its debts?

That's pretty Africa tier.

We have a few million dollar coins minted. One was stolen from a German investor.

>more powerful than you'll ever be

Another quality thread from Australia

>leaf rustling noises

The only country that ever attacked Canada was America