How would your life be different if you were born in Britain?

How would your life be different if you were born in Britain?

Would you like to live there?

Id probably kill myself desu it seems so depressing

London is cool

I would be 20kg heavier, addicted to alcohol, and I would burn whenever it's sunny.

I look more anglo than germanic so i'd fit in better in a crowd.
I would probably have tons of trespassing charges because they have so much surveilance

yeah

lightweight fatty you

>fit in better in a crowd
is this what scandis actually believe

I don't look nordic at all

I'd be more classist, elitist, and more into kissing america's asshole. Worse teeth.

yes actually

>Reality

would enjoy slag paradise

and you'd have a job

it's not japan, there's no way any Scandinavian would look out of place in Britain. Noone's gonna be like OMG he's so tall and blond

we literally have better teeth than you

I would not be able to go to uni without heavy debt

>it's always a butthurt kraut

slag thread?

Yeah but i am not tall or blonde, i have almost pitch black hair and am like 188, i want to do a ancestry test but i'm afraid what it'll show up as

>12 year olds
>2004
>filled teeth

They're filled in, kids had a problem with sugary drinks at the time (this has changed). Our teeth are not mustard yellow and crooked.

clearly it's indicative of the level of dental practices, statistics trump memes Gunnar

If you're born into a family in the top 5% of wealth then it's fucking brilliant, but I imagine it's fucking shit if you're lumped in with the other 95%.

A bit like America I suppose

The things I would do m8

> Would you like to live there?
What is the part of britain with the most mediterrenean looking gals like in your pic? I'd move there in a fucking heartbeat

Some anglos just do look med, you probably get more of them in the south

Not really, it's 14 year old data on one birth year, using one measure of dental health.

People here have straighter, whiter teeth than the UK and cavities are treated immediately and are less common now.

I thought the british people have bad teeth thing was a meme until I visited, completely yellow crooked teeth on every other person. Same story with friends who visited

Ξ€here is literally a loneliness Minister.
I don't really have survival problems, but this isolation is killing my brain.

ah yes "you visited and it was totally true everyone has bad teeth and there were mooslims everywhere and everyone was snooty and posh"

there are multiple studies that go against the american meme, you have dubious anecdotal evidence

If he is a normie, he probably wishes he did not have one.

No I liked the people, their teeth were just awful. Most people I know visiting for the first time have commented on it.

It's not an american meme, it's known among people all over Europe, even older generations with little exposure to american culture

No need to get so butthurt over your shitty crooked cavity free yellow teeth.

Too much sugar, smoking, drugs, alcohol and stress fuck up your teeth, and Gofmd knows a lot of the above goes on in this island.

I couldn't legally enjoy two of my hobbies, shooting guns and fapping to loli hentai.

So I guess I'd be looking at getting the fuck out as soon as possible or offing myself.

that girl looks so much like a girl i went to high school with

>walk into room
>jesus you got enough makeup on?
>walk out

Then later say they look tired
>roasties btfo

smashing cheaper pints of nicer beer in better pubs with the lads up north but have even lower prospects

>think that is a lot of makeup
like a little child

188 cm isn't considered tall in Sweden? Anything above about 185 is considered on the taller end of average here. I'm 6'1" and I'm considered tall.

Can I have Australia instead of Britain?

Fuck off slut