Capitalism is achieving what even Hitler couldn't: the extinction of the slavic race

Capitalism is achieving what even Hitler couldn't: the extinction of the slavic race

Yeah, by Hitler wanted to slaughter us, not fuck us out of existence. There are already millions of Slavs in Germany. More will come and mix with Germans. His beloved volk will be slavic mulattos.

>source: my ass

But many Eastern European women in Western EU are marrying non-whites.

France will be above 70million, almost sure.

Spanish population is growing because migrants move here from those shitholes from south america,

fertility rate is like 1.1 or so

good finally we will get rid of all the trash and only the best ones will be left here it is actually Lithuanian government's policy to lower the number of people living here

>inb4 we gonna take in shitload of Ukrainians and other foreigners from other shitholes.

Spanish fertility rate is probably under 1. The rest are the moors and south americans. Every fucking one has at least 5 kids.

>+21.21%

Viceministras: nenorime atsibusti su milijonu užsieniečių Vidaus reikalų viceministras Giedrius Surplys pateisina priekabų Migracijos departamento darbą. „Mes turime kontroliuoti tuos srautus, kad neatsibustume vieną dieną su plius milijonu užsieniečių Lietuvoje“, – sako G.Surplys.

Only -8.22% for us? Holy shit that's amazing! What's the source?

>Another map of Europe that excludes Iceland

This wouldn't be happening if you stayed with us.

Why did you secede?

Stop stealing my pictures you cunt.

Because my people never agreed to be part of Denmark, only Norway.

Um sweetie you're North American :)

No m8 they're just migrating

We might as well be in regards to our interaction and impact on Europe.

i don't think that's true we will have so many rapefugees and their kids generations that we will need more lebensraum in the east

Jeigu situacija tik blogės(t.y. dirbančių žmonių tik mažės) tai kažin ar išeis apsieiti be imigrantų.

No it is true, Germans are dying faster than rapefugees can breed.

Galima daugiau investuoti į automatizacija tai ką daro Japonija

>tfw it's true

>lithuanians genociding themselves

>Germany decreasing
>Spain increasing

just no, germany is much richer and our population has been decreasing since 2012 from almost 49.000.000 to 46.000.000

Its weird, you guys dont really belong to either. Do you guys consider yourselves European

It is a good thing.

In the future, low population, emptied country dotted with decaying ruins of abandoned cities and endless graveyears will be stable and prosperous as only a few humans will be needed to maintain highly automated machinery so everybady has a well apid job. Meanwhile in highly populated countries, unemployment rates will soar into 50% or more, leading into societal disrution and violence.

Lol Spain is doomed. Bye son

>It is a good thing
Stopped reading there

Yeah enjoy your self-destruction too

They are Scandinavians thus Europeans. They still even today connected to Scandinavia.

Na jo šitas variantas būtų priimtinesnis.

Yeah, and what are you going to do if that highly populated country decides to invade yours

are you going to build an army of cyborgs that fight for you?

I know they travel to Norway for jobs but do they consider themselves part of Europe and if so how closely connected

>Spain + 13%

Have you looked at your FTR recently?

Stop making Sweden an empire again. I want to be irrelevant, not a bustling metropolis.

this
never understood the declining population meme

Yes, European
I always laugh at Britcucks that say that they aren't European because they live on an island(even though they are directly connected to the mainland unlike Iceland)

Iceland is not Scandinavian, we are Nordic

No, we travel to Denmark for jobs

A. this map is incorrect. Polish population is increasing
B. Western European population is getting replaced and therefore Western Europeans will go extinct way before Slavs

>western euros masturbate to their "increasing birth rates"
>its all immigrants having welfare babies

t. Unemployado Stilliveswithparentsez

>A. this map is incorrect. Polish population is increasing
It's just Ukies coming here en masse

And that somehow doesn´t count?

>sweden plus 20%

it's been ~28 years since communism 404'd, why are people still leaving hungary?

also GDP growth :)

more like the extinction of all european races

the absoulute state of shitalians

is it made of chocolate?

it's not looking too great for you either, my friend.

Statues and icons of Black Madonnas and Jesus have existed in Italy since the late middle ages but whatever fits your narrative my friend

Talk about overdue.

What a meme map.

Nobody wants kids here and migrats are leaving out

Cyborgs? Unlikely.

More like cheap mass produced drones, which is what the invaders will send in.

>even after taking immigrants Portugal's population will still decline

just nuke us