What does Trump have to do to get niggers to vote for him?

What does Trump have to do to get niggers to vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7v8WSoWtRgg
youtube.com/watch?v=K6LsL-G9Gb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being a racist

Promise more gibsmedats

fpbp

Make them understand they will pay 0% taxes if they work a shit job

Not being a racist bigot would be a good start. Also if he were a democrat I would vote for him

Kill himself

Gibs dats.

Name the shills.

Make them realise that the Democratic party is not their friend and why Republicans instead have their best interests at heart would be a good start.

Maybe some sort of Maddog 20/20 advertising campaign where he appears on the bottles.

Trump used to have gangsta appeal before the election and was in rap songs occasionally. He needs to find a way to get his swag back.

He needs to return to his pimp balla persona instead of old angry white man who yells at niggers, which is how they are perceiving him now

Be a Democrat. Blacks are literally hypnotized by the democrat party en masse. They see that magical (D) next to anyone's name and bam that's who they will vote for. They do not even think about it for one second, it's just an impulse after decades of brainwashing. When they see (D), the see Dem Programs, lighter sentences for drugs and robbery, fuck whitey. (R) on the other hand means muh slavery, old white dudes and no more gibs. You could literally be Hitler and run on a platform of putting blacks in concentration camps, but if you had a (D) next to your name, they wouldn't even hesitate to vote, because they don't give a damn what the content of the campaign. It's psychological conditioning that associates free shit with D and racism with R. Pavlov would be proud.

K-k-k-kill yourself

Simply point out that the worst urban shitholes with high crime and gangs of trigger-happy blacks is run by Democrats. That Hillary wants to take away the guns, and that gun-free zones have the highest incidence of gun violence. I think it's extraordinary that Trump has been a public figure for decades, supported blacks when no one else was, and he only gets called racist when he runs against someone who has actually made racist statements both in public and privately, and whose mentor was a fucking Klan leader.

>Make them realise that the Democratic party is not their friend and why Republicans instead have their best interests at heart would be a good start.
Well, that would be false. Vichy Republicans are white supremacists.

>Dear republicans, please waste your time on demographics we've trained to hate you.

And they fall for it every time.

embrace some black memes

Niggers don't vote
They have a hard time reading

the irony of this post

Blacks don't vote

I will never vote republican in my lifetime. It's a racist political party all around.

run as a Democrat.

I agree, it's why every city untouched by republican power in decades are all crimeless sanctuaries of peace and racial harmony.

Why dont blacks like trump? Arent illegals taking their jobs too?

0.05$ etc

youtube.com/watch?v=7v8WSoWtRgg

At its core, Trump's entire campaign has centered around "Bringing jobs back to America".
Is it really any surprise that blacks are not going to vote for him?

It actually is to me as an outsider. I thought your blacks found most of their jobs in the manufacturing sector. No more broken homes on welfare, but working, stable black households. What's not to like? Hillary may promise an increase in welfare, but Trump promises jobs. Who in his right mind would vote democrat then?

I aint gona vote trump because hill will have lower taxs

See what I mean with the racism thing? There it is. You stop being racist, maybe black voters will consider you.

>dindus
>actually wanting a job
Lad...

>democrats are good for the black community.

Let's just ignore tht it was republicans leading the union fighting the confederacy, during which the KKK was established as the militant arm of the Democrats and LETS JUST IGNORE the quote "We'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years" from a Democrat president.

WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU IGNORANT CUNT.

At the mayoral to senatorial level, the republic party is disgusting.

gerrymandering and trying every trick in the book to stop blacks, latinos and native americans from voting.

They only maintain control by supressing minorities at every turn.

Beat a black man in a one on one game of basketball.

Open all prisons and jails.
Double food stamps.
Double welfare payments.
Move them into places like the Trump Tower.

We don't call them gibsmedats for nothing.

She literally said she would raise taxes, and he literally said he would lower some and eliminate others.

Holy fuck.

Is that 3 cents really worth this kind of idiocy you post?

Tweet the picture of Hillary with Robert Byrd next to the picture of Byrd in KKK uniform

fuk republicans I aint voting for some old ass white boy anyway

Be less retarded.
Start reading books.
Stop attacking minorities.
Clearly reject endorsements from the KKK and American Nazi Party.

No that I think about it, all these are impossible. Trump is going to lose. hahahahahahaha

Senator Bullworth, is that you?

any decent fellow african american will never vote for drumpf

Government funded fried chicken trucks every Summer all Summer.

He need to get a very high profile hip hop black like Drake to endorse him sadly.

The number of blacks voting for Trump will surprise a lot of people.

You just watch.

Thanks for proving our point trumpkins. Racists.

wow CTR posts are so easy to spot.

Free stuff. Niggers love free stuff.

RIP Trump's campaign.

Kill yourself nigger.

It's a serious answer. Trump is currently polling 1 percent support among African-Americans, according to Vox.com. That's a hilarious figure. How can he change that? By not being Trump, because he's badly alienated that crucial demographic. Sucks for him and Trumptards, though it will make this board completely hilarious in November.

All they want is gibs. He literally never said or did anything bad to the black community, yet they all vote for Hillary. Even Bernie Sanders couldn't get this demographic, and he's all about the gibs me dats.

Trumpkin is our word. You can't go around calling us Trumpkins, only we can call each other Trumpkins. Racist.

Black people don't trust Trump, and for good reason. He is the ghost of really awful local politicians like Huey Long who was more concerned with deception and bombast than he was actually making sound governmental policies.

Southern politicans learned a long time ago that if you can dupe the white guys into looking down on blacks, they'll vote for you just because you make them feel superior.

Trump uses the same exact tactics with illegals and Muslims; his fan base is voting for him because he makes them feel superior than they actually are. It's also why some hispanics are in support of Trump--they want to feel better than those that came here illegally, they want to feel like they belong more-than they do, and Trump gives them that feeling.

Black people understand (or did understand) that federal intervention saved them from oppressive and disgusting local politicians, but now they have one of the same Huey Longish types running for the highest position in the federal government.

tl;dr: nothing. Black people have seen this shit before, over and over.

He targeted other minorities and black people know what prejudice and bigotry look like. By alienating Latinos, he alienated black people too. Hillary has worked for years with local black community organizers. She even had a main office on 125th St in Harlem. Trump has done nothing to bridge this gap, so he deserves no votes from these people.

>All they want is gibs.

You have a second grader's understanding of American politics and race relations.

Change his name to a Courvoisier.

(Otherwise, blacks only vote for gibsmedats. There are no other black issues.)

First, show me proof that he is racist

There is nothing he can do. We, the Niggus, will help to kill the golden toad.

Blacks have never voted republican. Why do you brianless tards think it will change this year?

Fucking nigger sack of shit, kill yourself or get your shit skin peeled off with a rusty knife

You have a public school second grader's understanding of American politics and race relations.

I would encourage you to watch the debates that Democrats have before the NAACP. Pure giveaways and pretending that blacks have a hard time in America.

since Trumpkin is shill terminology and you get paid for replies, I'll give you that sweet sweet five cent for being so retarded that it made me laugh

consider suicide though, as a friendly suggestion

The only "gibs" a nigger will ever turn down is when you promise to gibs them jobs.

Call them niggers. It works every time.

And the first black president ever has done nothing for black inequality and black youth employment...so where's their lesson from that?

The funniest part about the black support for dems is when dems are being blatantly racist and no one cares.

Call them super predators, encourage increased incarceration, make colored people jokes, pander about hot sauce and chicken. Dems can literally do anything and will never be called racist. Trump though, he can hire a diverse range of ethnicities, basing his hiring solely on capability, he can force his country clubs to accept all races and genders, and he can speak out against racists for years, but say illegal immigration is bad and now he's a life-long KKK member who wants to genocide blacks.

He will never get any black votes after the racism he has displayed time and time again.

The only way to not be racist is to vote Democrat. If Trump loses (he won't) everyone should just ditch the Republican party and become Democrats. Once there is a uniparty it would be harder for them to be anti-whites, right???

Americans barely understand racism. Liberals certainly don't.

Hillary Clinton is a spectacular racist. Probably moreso than the average Democrat.

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan supports Donald Trump.
I knew Louis Farrakhan would never dissapoint us.

I expected the African American commuity to follow the example of Louis. As he is seen as the most influential and in my opinion rightfully so leader of the African American community. But they clearly are not going to listen.

What an absolute vermin pieces of shit.

Kevin MacDonalds was right.
ONLY white people take politics seriously as in evaluating all the arguments to conclude what is the best ideology for ALL people according to their best knowledge.
Other ethnicities such Blacks, Latinos but in particular Middle Easterners and Jews ONLY CARE about kinship as it comes politics. Other peoples can starve to death they absolutely DO NOT CARE.
Other races are a million times more racist then whites, who are pathological altruists or in the case of white politicians pathological liars.

Nice cherry picking trumpkin

> Promise gibsmedats

But is this assupmtion wrong?

He would have to run as a Democrat. However, he would also have to be black or most will be too lazy to bother voting.

Donald Trump, himself, has never, not once, ever advocated or made a single racist comment in the entirety of this election.

Trump deliberately and obviously panders to racists, and in particular does lots of dog whistling on Hispanics. His pretending not to know who David Duke was also a hint of support.

You're retarded. He literally left the Reform Party because David Duke joined, and he wrote an op-ed about how he thought Duke was a disgrace for his racism and didn't want to associate with him.

The MEDIA invented the dog whistle. He disavowed the fucktard and then the media asked him again the next day, and he said a bad mic made him unsure who they were talking about. He then disavowed and disavowed and fucking disavowed.

Kill yourself

>Black people don't trust Trump,
>666
>Reminder that the Devil is a liar

Satan pls go. You are a god damn liar, I am a black man that is voting for Trump and I will not be persuaded by your lies.

Shit himself in public

And a repudiation of his 999,999 other racist fanboys when?

Black guy reporting.

No President has to promise anything to the black community to earn my vote.

I don't expect or require America to consider me a handicap that requires reparations, social justice, or welfare. I think Affirmative Action is a cruel joke on all parties.

Bottom line: I don't trust anything I haven't earned myself through my own efforts.

I'm not saying this to be Sup Forums's pet negro, but not all black folks are sitting around waiting for handouts and special favor.

yes but what to do your nigger democrat friends think?

Push hillbag down a flight of stairs.

I really don't know. I don't associate with niggers.

I have friends of all variety of races, nationalities, and ethnicities. They all have their own respective varying opinions on the current candidates.

Moreover, I don't have to agree with them to appreciate their friendship. I think debate and disagreement can be healthy.

Besides, we can't always afford to be perpetually comfortable if we hope to see the world for what it truly is.

Can't do anything. They're simply too stupid to vote for the objectively best candidate to come along in anyone's lifetime. They'd rather vote for the literally party of the KKK.

CTR posts, they really are that easy to spot.

>black guy reporting
>I don't associate with niggers
Hmm....

Wow, you are in truly unique circumstances.
Shame others speak for you and hold completely contrary beliefs.

there is no hope, Democrats, the party of the KKK, realized niggers are so fucking stupid that you can make them into permanent voting slaves by dooming them to endless poverty and just enough handouts to survive, its doesn't matter what he does, if """""civil rights leaders""""" and other various marxist mouth pieces keep calling him names, the monkeys will vote as a giant tribe

they really are the easiest to manipulate and lowest information voters