Hey Sup Forums, is there a difference between Aussies and Canadians besides kangaroos and syrup?

hey Sup Forums, is there a difference between Aussies and Canadians besides kangaroos and syrup?

Canadians are the cancer of this board
Aussies have some decent banter to offset the shitposting

Leave me the fuck alone you Siberian Yak fucking Mongoloid cockmonger

Australians try to be funny

Canadians try to be cancer on purpose

snowniggers
desertniggers

both infected by the inbred angloblood

o shit waddup genghis

Australians didn't elect a new Queen last November so naturally they're not going to get the same shit us Canadians are receiving.

I could swear I remember a time where Canadians were overall above average quality posters. Now every time I see this flag I get shitpost anxiety. What happened? Did their homo president rub off on them?

CURRENT YEAR seems to have had a negative impact on us. Also Australians have legal prostitution and we only have the promise of legal weed.

We have legal prostitution where the fuck have you been?

Good news, you can lose your virginity as the brothel.

Aussies are shitposting on purpose, canadians are just fucking retards as a default state of being.

better gun laws
better neighbour
comfy season, aka winter

Straya is a respectable member of this community which is known for quality banter and quality shitposting.

Canada on the other hand is the bastard child of England and the US combining the worst aspects of both without any redeeming qualities.

Canadians (mostly) are pure Sup Forums tier shitposting. Most have the education level of special Olympics athletes, and they are smug as fugg about having a gay PM.

Australian posters usually just post for bantz. Fuck new Zealand, those are Canadian tier garbage posts.

>tfw no leaf

Sup Konoha

>hey Sup Forums, is there a difference between Aussies and Canadians
Yeah, Aussies are actually funny once in a blue moon.

It's like poo tier vs actual banter.

Canadians are top shitposters. It's literally brown stuff that they create with their keyboards. We need an option to hide all canadian posts.

>maybe get autism
>die from some shitty disease that could have been prevented by assuming the risk that you maybe get autism

this is why this "red pill" is so fucking gay

They prosecute the John's and leave the hos alone under the new Swedish model.