I handed my 4 year old a sparkler and he immediately yelled "Expecto Patronum!"

I handed my 4 year old a sparkler and he immediately yelled "Expecto Patronum!"

I'm one proud dad!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/harrypotter/comments/6l44oz/i_handed_my_4yo_a_sparkler_and_he_immediately/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>kid didn't shout FLIPENDO

you're a shitty dad

is this a pokemon thing?

>kid isn't black and described as "my wife's son"

Not memeing hard enough m8

underrated

I am proud for you having a son. I want to say something deep but I don't want to sound preachy.

work hard to help him

Sad. You've already failed him as a parent. Bravo cuck.

Isn't the patronum spell like serious shit? Who the fuck does he think he is just trying to cast it willy nilly.

God I hate normalfags

*likes*

sounds like a good life

Not OP's kid. Repost from Reddit

Yes, I WILL go back
Then probably come back here again.
But I won't post shit from reddit here. It actually happens a lot lately for some reason (posting reddit shit on Sup Forums constantly)

heil Hitler

the kid should be saying STOP NIGGER

Some parent you are. The minute he jams that up his nose or tries to eat it, which he WILL do, you're going to regret it.

>4 years olds watch Harry Potter
>4 year olds can read a book
its more pathetic that the parents have actively pushed Harry Potter into the kid. Probably telling him to say that line

I hope you and your wife's son have a bad 4th of July

good post

Or the kid didn't say anything.

I handed my 4 year old a seed shot and he immediately yelled "Chuck's Feed and Seed!"

I'm one proud shitposter!

this is so reddit it hurts

I handed my 4 year old a gun and he immediately yelled "U-S-A!" and shot me

I'm one proud dad!

reddit.com/r/harrypotter/comments/6l44oz/i_handed_my_4yo_a_sparkler_and_he_immediately/

I handed my 4 year old a sparkler and he immediately yelled "No!"

I'm one dull dad!

I never wanted to punch someone so hard afer reading this. hory fucking shit

I just hope pushing all this nerd shit onto kids backfires and they all end up Chris-chan tier.

very nice

I handed my wives son a black branch and he immediately yelled "mom loves the bbc"
Im a proud dad as well.

Hey, he might be some faggot from lebbit but don't you ever wish someone a bad 4th of July unless they aren't American.

Why would you be proud that your son is a fan of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Where's the pasta?

oh man i love leage of legends

I don't care if Im being a bitter fuck but I can't stand how people are these days. Always referencing some stupid shit like Harry Potter and Star Wars and talking about how nerdy they are and how "adulting" is hard. Beards, tattoos, dyed hair, all of it is shit. It all comes back to social media and how they wanna display this shit.

Yer gonna be banned, mate. Just warning you...

>that flawed grammar though

Let's say the books never got turned into the film series, would the fans be obnoxious as they are now?

Haha. Cool xD

"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."

I handed my 4 year old a tequila glass and he immediately yelled "expecto patrón!"

I'm one proud mexican dad!

Why does this smell like reddit?

Lmao fucking retard

I handed my 4 year old a slice of gabagool and he immediately yelled "fuckin' queers!"

I am one proud waste manager!

The idea that people my age who have been sheltered their entire lives and raised on a diet of pop culture shit are now having kids is fucking terrifying

Why do I find it so unsettling these pop culture faggots haven't seen anything from the 70s and beyond and the oldest movies they've watched are from the 80s?

I handed my 4000 years old son a command of my armada and his eyes immediately flashed with a hatred of the Tauri.

I am one proud system lord!

You didn't have to post that for anyone to tell where the op was lifted from

The longer millenials stay in a child like mindset the easier it is to sell them shit.

because they're like babies who don't have a conception of anything outside their immediate environment. Yet are fully grown.

>raised on a diet of pop culture shit

Just like everyone since the 60s

100% no

Shit tier book tier list mate.

What year is this even from?

please fuck off reddit.

Explain your reasoning

Having kids starts as an accident for the dumb kids then it becomes a thing the religious kids do then the normies at 30 just pump them out because theyre due

Then the rest of us just either dont, or accidentally do it, or wait until we're in some lame relationship at 38