Complete write-up of Hillary's brain damage DONT LET THIS SLIDE

>inb4 reddit
Fuck off CTR. This is momentous.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vakpz/hillary_has_brain_damage_and_i_can_prove_it/

For those who refuse to click on the link, this webm explains the basics: i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=69fPof-ZTnU
youtube.com/watch?v=oW0VovnyjPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that webm
I was eating you cunt

>leddit
>sage

>le reddit xD post
>dont let this slide!!

Try watching the webm then and let me just say thank you for Correcting the Record.

I wanted to share info about Hillary's brain damage but calling things reddit is time better spent ;))))))

Hillary Clinton is SICK. Seriously. I can prove it, and the American people need to know about it.

In 2012, Clinton had a cerebral venous thrombosis (blood clot in her brain). The story went like this: Clinton supposedly had an intestinal infection and got severely dehydrated. She fainted, fell, and hit her head, which resulted in a concussion. A few weeks later, she was found to have a cerebral venous thrombosis (blood clot in her brain). Her doctors claimed that she was “making excellent progress” and they were “confident she will make a full recovery.” Source

Has she made a full recovery? What are the odds that she truly has no neurological deficits from this injury?

CVT Prognosis: According to a large international study in 2004, after an average of 16 months, 57.1 % of CVT patients had no symptoms or signs, 22% had “mild” residual symptoms, 7.5 % had mild impairments, 2.9% had moderate impairments, 2.2% were severely handicapped, and 8.3% had died. So, 42.9% had difficulties after their CVT, ranging from mild impairments to death. Source

Has Clinton shown any signs of impairment? I submit that she has. I submit that much of her “lying” is actually confabulating (or making things up). Confabulation is believed to result from damage to the right frontal lobe of the brain, including the ventromedial frontal lobe. Clinton’s clot was on the right side.

This Breitbart article has a good summary of her health problems, as well as a neurologist discussing these very issues. It’s long but worth a read: Breitbart

Here's some MORE EVIDENCE:

“She is often confused” - Hillary’s own top aide (and possible lover?) Huma Abedin said in an email, “She’s often confused.” Note the date: Jan 2013, just 1 month after her CVT. Source

Debate Bathroom Breaks and Cheating: In late 2015 at a democratic debate, Clinton returned from the break very late, and joked that “it does take me a little longer.” Source. Now, there have been reports that she was meeting with campaign staff during these breaks, which was against the DNC debate rules Source. Why was she meeting with staff against the rules? I submit that she was likely being “refreshed” on talking points because her memory is poor.

Nancy Reagan recast as AIDS hero: Source. Seriously? Anyone alive at the time, knows the Reagans were far from AIDS heroes. They actively denied the health crisis for years and were much maligned by the HIV community for doing so. Why would Hillary say this, unprompted? Memory problems or confabulation. She “misspoke.”

Bosnian Sniper Fire: We’ve all heard this story a hundred times. Why would she make this up in an age where there are cameras and the internet? Again, she’s mis-remembering events. Confabulation. It has been pointed out that this was from 2008. Based on this and her history of inappropriate laughter (see below), I submit that she likely had neurological problems BEFORE her concussion too. Source

No Press Conferences: As Trump hammered her on recently, she hasn’t had a press conference in 6 months. In an election year during a hotly contested primary! Why? It’s because she can’t answer unscripted, impromptu questions appropriately and they’re trying to obscure this fact. Source

“Chill pills”: An anonymous campaign aide, claims Clinton has “been having screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work.”. A campaign advisor says, “We’re having some success in giving her some chill pills.” This is a serious allegation, which would further explain her memory problems. Benzodiazepines (commonly referred to as "chill pills" can cause serious memory problems like she's been showing signs of. It’s worth noting that these tantrums sound similar to the types of tantrums reported by two different FBI agents. Source

4 days of Gaffes: These are just more recent memory lapses of hers that are worth reading. There are hundreds of these. Source

has reminded me of $hillary's bouts of uncontrollable laughter Source. This can be a sign of "pseudobulbar affect" (PBA) which often accompanies strokes and other neurological conditions. According to PBAINFO.org:

PBA outbursts can be inappropriate The crying or laughing episodes are inappropriate to the situation in which they occur. Sometimes these are spontaneous crying or laughing eruptions that don’t reflect the way a person is actually feeling.

PBA outbursts can be exaggerated Another characteristic of PBA episodes is that though the crying or laughing may be appropriate for a given situation, they’re exaggerated – they’re more intense or last longer than the situation calls for.

Sound like anyone we know? ARF ARF,

Business Insider On May 14, 2014, Bill and Karl Rove went at it debating over Clinton's health, Bill Clinton admitted that Hillary had sustained injury that “required six months of very serious work to get over,” and said that Hillary was fine now. “It’s something she never low-balled with the American people, never tried to pretend it didn’t happen,” On this ABC News timeline, another statement was made. Sometime early the week of Dec. 9: Clinton faints and falls while at home. Dec. 13: Clinton is diagnosed with a concussion, the New York Times reports, with a State Department official saying the concussion "was not severe" "Judging by the woman we saw this morning and the workload that she's got she seems to be fully recovered," spokeswoman Victoria Nuland told reporters at a State Department briefing Jan. 7, 2013, about a month after Hillary Clinton's fall and concussion occurred. We're very familiar about now with Hillary's crazy head motions. But, what the fuck are they? Well here is my guess: Seizures.

You should have just posted the webm in the thread.

DO NOT WATCH THE WEBM.

IT IS A MAN EATING MAGGOTS OUT OF A DEAD CARCASS IN THE WILD

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

normiebook /peterjwolfinger/videos/923821291078650/

why is no one talking about this?

a clinton campaign office was raided by the FBI yesterday, and they have IBEW local 98 taped off as a crime scene, just a couple buildings down the street.

Why are you such an epic poster???

Fuck, bumping

W T F

Just a reminder that anyone who watches the webm instead of clicking the link is a shill, a faggot, or a general retard who does not belong on this board.

There was a #Hillaryshealth trending at like 30k that twitter just removed as well.

Your info seems legit but that shit is gross. I know its against the oldfag culture but that is unnecessary and shouldn't be equated with the knowledge you are presenting. Simply tell us why killary is sick, continue with the good info, but fuck off with the gore-tier video. I just don't understand why you would post it. I appreciate the information. You seem to have put forth some effort. I don't appreciate the nasty ass video and figured i would warn others who may feel the same way that I do.

Clinton is great

You have to go back

She has no problema at all

>Shitty troll voice about dead cow
im ok with this

>maggots
Im somewhat ok with this

>Eating the maggots
WTF REEEEEEEE

Hillary is good 4 america

Hillary4potus

>Anyone who watches the webm instead of going to leddit is a shill
Basement dwelling echo chamber creating troll detected

I got this link from a Sup Forums thread on the topic last night.

This shit was trending until Twitter killed it, as he mentioned Anyway, eat a dick homo

>thought you were talking shit
>clicked link
>violently slap at keyboard and mouse to close it but too uncoordinated
>before i succeed it plays 3 seconds or so with this disgusting fag saying "WUT DO WE HAVE EEEEEERE?"
wew
what a day

Hillary will make it better 4 the poor unlike frump

Its a test to weed out faggots and shills man. Let that sink in. There is a reason this place gets flooded with gore when shills hammer it.

Hillary will help desperate people in syria

Hillary will libeeate syria from assad's tyranny

Hillary will be a great leader

Fuck you for posting that link

This

The only people who bitch about Sup Forums being an echo chamber are, and I'm 100% serious, shills and liberals.

Please just kill yourself, my man.

Hillary will make america fairer

Only bigota vote 4 trump

That's not gore. Syrian combat footage a few years back was a treat for me. This guy is doing some subversive shit. Its not gonna scare anyone away. Its just fucking nasty. Plus how can you ignore the leddit link. Talking about newfags and shills...

I am not a shill
I am with her

You faggot swedes are so cucked I cant even enjoy your piss poor shitposts anymore.

>that webm

how have i never seen it before

I'm anti killary as fuck. I shit talk her all day ar work and spread the info I get here into the real world against real life liberals. I'm a gun toting god fearing family building conservative, and you are promoting an echo chamber like leddit. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a leddit moderator. Shit insult such as kill yourself my man? Babbys first meme. Fuck off

CNN and the MSM think they have Donald Trump on the ropes. The Globalists and Cronyists that they work for will not prevail. The American Public will see through it and elect Trump as the next PRESIDENT!
Watch short video here youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs

>reddit

Sweden wut r u doin ITT

>no estimated time to expiration

Don't waste my time.

its too erratic to be ctr. i think its just sweden being a shitposting faggot again

häng dig

That is all you deserve faggot, if you need someone to hold your hand here to tell you whats real and whats satire you don't fucking belong. No one cares about your views here, get your head out of your ass and learn what an echo chamber actually is.

haha I know its just a swede being a swede. They have dropped below leafs for me. Sad!

Oh god that fucking webm has me in tears laughing

(You)

Nah he's right, you're a faggot. Calling somebody a shill because they don't want to read your shitty reddit post just makes you look like a desperate faggot. If you're going to promote your garbage at least give a tl;dr, fucking faggot.

bump for trump

>tfw unphased by webm and I'm even eating

normies btfo

Thanks for Correcting the Record my man. I was going to share a comprehensive analysis of Hillary's brain problems, but then it seemed to make more sense to derail a thread with shitposts about another website.

That's what real people do and not shills

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

gillary clitors brain damge

Typical soft ameri-cuck. Them's good eating.

Oh my god what the fuck is wrong with that guy.

That shit isn't even funny.

Your info is good. Your demeanor/meme spewing/autism is cringeworthy. You have to go back

I

Don't

Care

It's a great little webm, I haven't laughed at the internet in a while.

>webm
God fucking damnit

>inb4ing your own post
Redditors are the cancer killing Sup Forums.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=69fPof-ZTnU

>accuses me of wanting an echo chamber
>comes to my thread and starts tone policing like a feminist
>uses the term 'cringeworthy' unironically

*thinks*

Reddit has went full retard with Donald shilling, face it Trump LOST. Hillary baited him hard with Khan, and Trump bit down hard. Its too late Trumpfags, he lost time to go back to business as usual on Sup Forums and stop allowing reddit Trumpfaggots to start steering us away from what Sup Forums does best.

Where there is smoke there is usually a fire... Shillary makes Deep Horizon look like a camp fire.

it was easier for me to click the webm link than go to reddit

Doctor Alban

SWEDISH DENTIST/POP MUSIC SENSATION

youtube.com/watch?v=oW0VovnyjPY

Why are there so many fucking redditors on this site?
Why not just stick to reddit? It's vastly more populated and active, it's full of your peers and likeminded people and you have magic upboats.
Why the fuck come here in the first place?
Piss off.

new twitter trend

#NotNimbleHill
#HillFillsDepends
#SeizureShillary

Rare

>EHEHEHE @ .webm
Hillary got PTSD from Bill and now became a spastic. What did you say, CTR?
>b-but T-Trump is racist desu
Well, you're working for a literal after-birth retard and soon vegetable.

yes just look at how much Hillary help in Libya

thats the kinda help people really look for

and that is how you correct the record!

kek

I want to know how they will prop her up in the debates.

If they medicate her too hard she is going to be a zombie that will be too slow to counter Trump.

If they don't medicate her enough she is going to spaz out in the debates and give the election away as no matter how hard the media spin it, no one will willingly elect a stroke victim into office and give them the nuke codes

Dr Nigger has his work cut out.

she has the look of the old people in the convalescent homes when they know death is coming for them.

she cant take much more. that steven seagal jacket hides her filled up adult diaper.

cant wait for Donald to comment at the debates about hillary shitting her depends

great post

how much are you paid to correct the record?

Bump

she is going to do one of two things. she may have a full on seizure while medicated and not be able to carry a conversation other than laugh and cough

or she will shit her adult diaper.... the Donald will point out her full diaper on nationwide TV.

"such a mess folks, sad so sad Hillary just shit herself but dont worry people she has a huge diaper on under her Steven seagal jacket so we are mostly safe here"

Bump

*bumps*

psssssh, nothing personnel, shill

bump

Your thread is dying because there's nothing eye-catching about it, faggot. When it dies--and it will in the next hour or so--remake it, but this time make it less autistic. Chuck a tl;dr in there, archive the link, and use a spicier op image. Call me a shill if you want, I don't care. Your thread is objectively shit.

>that webm

bump

Bump

Hannity is going to talk about this shit on his tv show. He even mentioned "diazepam pen"

Rescuing from last page

Bump

>The_Donald
No thanks.

Is she sick enough to die this week?

LOL posting reddit on Sup Forums, you moron
I don't even need to do anything to defend against this XD