WHITE MAN'S ISLAM GENERAL

WHITE MAN'S ISLAM GENERAL

I want all my Allah-fags and Sharia-fags to get in here now, to explain to me, a white man, why Islam and Sharia are the best system to tame the excesses of the West, and attain a better life for me and my offspring.

I'm tired of the degeneracy of the modern Western culture, particularly the seeming inability of Christianity to tame the unbridled lust that Western women have for strange cock and rebellious speech, and I want to hear about all the different ways that Islamic culture is superior.

Praise Allah. May peace be upon Hillary.

Bump for interest

Because their prophet fucks children like rabbi kikes do.

Never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Maybe the prophet Muhammed (pbuh) was not a perfect man, but he may have been a product of his time, and been doing the best that he knew how to do, given his environment and upbringing.

My question to you is, how do you profit from the current status quo? How is your life good when women are allowed to misbehave in both public and private? Not only do they remain undisciplined for their transgressions, in many cases they are actively rewarded for misbehavior. How, I want to know, can our system over here possibly be considered superior to one in which women are practically reduced to the status of cattle, as it should be?

Nice trolling dude

Allah fucks Mohammed in his butthule, all day everyday

Not an argument

Not an argument

Islam looks like the reigning king here. Christianity today appears to be nothing more than a platform for uppity women to crush the balls of the males in their society. Prove me wrong. I'd be delighted to find out that all this cucking that western women have done to their men for two generations now translates into some kind of superiority over Islam.

if it's not an argument did you become one? No.

Did I become one yet, as in, have I become a muslim? No. I'm just interested in it as a rising phenomenon. If you haven't noticed, Muslims are moving forward over here without resistance, so I'm definitely interesting in hearing arguments for why I should resist their system, if there are any, which I'm starting to doubt, because no one has offered any here so far.

i created less intelligent thread for you

Thanks.

>I'm tired of the degeneracy of the modern Western culture, particularly the seeming inability of Christianity to tame the unbridled lust that Western women have for strange cock and rebellious speech, and I want to hear about all the different ways that Islamic culture is superior.

LOL.

It's true. Christians men are cucks of the highest order. Try attending a church in the west, you will see.

>Islam got fucked so hard by Genghis Khan that your civilisation still hasn't recovered
It's not our fault, Muhammed.

>implying that because the West was insulated from Khan by geographic and demographic barriers, we actually overcame him ourselves
Ok

Buddhism is the best religion. We don't waste our time jerking off to fantasies about non-existent gods.

Worshipping gods is a way to access archetypes of the collective unconscious. You don't necessarily have to believe in them as actual entities to see a benefit. Your position is like preferring a stripped down OS like Arch Linux to a GUI.

I prefer to avoid the distraction and silliness and just take care of my business. It seems to be a much more direct path. Our time here is limited. Why waste it on unnecessary bullshit?

Are you sure about that
From America's track record
Literally everything good from foreign lands upon reaching America,
Turns to shit

Go back to the Indo-European religions of your forefathers, and respect all of those who come from an Indo-European culture and want to abandon Semitic bullshit to revive Indo-European glory.

Both the Indo-European worlds of the West and Middle East have been tainted by Semitic myths, and we must work gradually to revive the glory of our forebears.

This. Also Buddhism is closer to the original Indo-European religion than the Semitic garbage that is Christianity and Islam.

Remember what happened to the collaborationists after WWII.

I agree with the last part, but I don't have to convert to islam to get it. Women are undisciplined and self-centered in america, it wasn't always like this though.

Depends on the Buddhist sect. Gandhara's Buddhism was, indeed, Indo-European in character and metaphysics.

Religion is just an opinion. Opinions can be neither right or wrong, only agreed and disagreed with. That is where all religious controversy stems from. Why does it matter what someone elses opinion on religion is? Believe what you want but don't expect others to share your beliefs. I personally see most religious people as mentally ill, but that's just my opinion.

We are experiencing a significant time for the migration of the Buddhadharma to the west. What we seem to be leaving behind is a lot of the cultural cosmology related to Buddhism in the east. This is a good thing.

Buddhism is bullshit because you're suppose to give up desire, which is the driving force for any kind of action in this reality. If you were a true buddhist, you'd sit under a tree like siddhartha did until you died because you would resist all desire to live. You're not a true buddhist. Any buddhist who doesn't follow in siddharthas example isn't.

If you abandon the idea of rebirth after the cessation of bodily functions, then you are just left with a stupid-feel good and delusional secular humanism. The normative ethics of Dharmic faiths, or its Ahimsa principle, is tied to the belief to end rebirth and achieve parinirvana. The idea of storehouse consciousness being involved in creating the persistent notion of a self, that even perpetuates after physical death, was integral to Buddhist thought and imbeciles such as Stephen Batchelor ignore this.

Finally, modernists who still cling to idea of a clear separation between truth and falsehood do not understood Buddhadharma, since Nagarjuna's argument ultimately leads to the emptiness of both the unreal and real. Older Buddhists, especially Ch'an, would agree with Zizek when he says, "I want a third pill, a pill that shows the reality in illusion itself." Buddhism's goal ties into an overall metaphysics to dissipate the illusion and end the illusion of compactness and continuity of self, which yields parinirvana at death if one can remain non-attached.

>cultural cosmology
There is nothing "cultural" about the cosmology. It is meant to be metaphorical and ties into an overall metaphysics. Part of the problem with the West now is thanks to imbeciles like Sam Harris and Stephen Batchelor. By abandoning all metaphysics that does not fit within a modernized material framework, you have invalidated all religious drive and devalued the practical value of your traditions.

No, you don't seen to have a firm understanding of Buddhism. We are not trying to give up desire. That would be silly since desire is part of our essence. The Buddha taught us that one should strive to not be controlled and consumed by our desire, because that path leads to suffering and discontentment. It's really very simple to understand.

Yes, it is cultural. Look at the Tibetans. One can follow the path of the Buddhadarma quite effectively without including all of their cutural trappings and, yes, cosmology. This is the Dharma that I see flourishing in the West and it is good.

>the seeming inability of Christianity to tame the unbridled lust that Western women
Maybe that is because Christiandom is doomed since the governs assumed his power over population.
This did not happen in the Muslim world yet, specially with Sharia, being Sharia the LAW.

tl dr Mudslimes are ruled by religion, the west don't

It's a general form of desire that you're trying to do away with. buddhism doesn't specify on what exactly the kind of desire you should be resisting. We should be controlled by desire, that's how greatness is achieved. You have to have the intelligence to dictate what you desire. That's the difference.

I don't believe that we can control what it is that we desire. Desire is simply part of the human condition. What we can control is how we respond to desire. One can respond to desire wisely or unwisely.

Because they understand human behavior. Women have shown time and time again they cannot respect the freedom they are given. They will be the downfall of any civilization when given the right vote on critical issues. Females fight for attention and will literally walk around naked if it wasn't shunned upon. Your idealization of a tradional wife with values, commitment and motherly tendencies have been nothing more than a dream. Western culture the female controls the marriage and milks the man dry even after marriage, how are not ashamed. Shariah law they cut females clitoris to prevent temptation, looks like they have applied it to you men with circumcision. As for their men, their methods are barbaric to say the least but at least they aren't wearing girl clothes

I am talking about Gandharans. Buddhism developed in Gandhara predominantly.

Belief in rebirth, even after cessation of bodily functions, is integral to Buddhist practice. Buddhism is a part of the Dharmic traditions btw.

It's not good to naturalize a religion and make it lose its metaphysical aspects to some stupid logical positivism / materialism. Fuck Stephen Batchelor.

It ain't ever changing though white boy.

It isn't, because ragheads will behead your children for being white (as if you're white, but that's another issue) after they take over.