Syrian refugees are just Traitors, Draft Dodgers and Terrorists

They sell out their country by leaving, if women leave than that creates a population issue and men shouldn't leave either because they should be fighting in the SAA.
Refugees should all be sent back to Syria and possibly face prosecution

ngl if america fell into a civil war i would leave lmao

From 0 to an american opinion qualify the relevance of this

>western country create war
>hostile against those who flee the war
hahahah ok friend, good logic

Tbh unless you are a woman, child, or a father with young children you should stay and contribute to the struggle.

TIL Israel is a Western Country
They are elongating the war by leaving

>Western country A causes shit in the ME by meddling in internal affairs
>Therefore Western countries B, C,... have to import their whole lower class

t. refugee

Oh, and if it was only Syrians... last time I checked, Morocco was not in a state of war (West Sahara issue aside, this doesn't affect the coastal urban plebeians that all move here)

Hes also ignoring the fact that most of the refugees were the ones begging the western country to intervene and crying that Assad is holocausting them

>Wanting to die for a country you hate
>Wanting to die fighting ISIS and Al-queda who only exist because the US wanted to get rid of Assad
Ain't gonna lie, those refugees are also whiter than you, Tyrone

Israel is not a Western country

El abominación....

>US wanted to get rid of Assad
You mean Israel wanted to get rid of Assad?
Regardless, they should all be sent back to Assad and be enlisted or face criminal prosecution

It's a key American interest to get rid of Assad though, and his removal is an unmovable condition in all peace negotiations offered so far
He is Russia/Iran-aligned (and gives the former Med Sea access by naval base), so this doesn't fit with the Saudi/Israel/Turkey US-friendly axis on the geopolitical chessboard

Fuck the US Government. I'd disband it if I could

iktf about mine... luckily we currently don't even have one

Hey cucks!

Really fucked up to not want to fight for isis, a dictatorship, or your "friendly" "pro-western" "moderate" local child rapist warlord mafioso

They could flee to countries sharing their culture and values though, like Lebanon (many actually did) or Saudi-Arabia (almost none did), or even relocate internally. Many coastal places (like Latakia) were/are pretty much unaffected

Or they could stay and fight

The guy taking the selfie could call himself Italian-American and 99% of alt-righters in the US would welcome him.

Are you white?

They do. We have syrians here and a lot of them open kebab shops. Lebanon also has taken in many refugees. The only reason people go to europe and US is cause we don't have the infrastructure to support millions of refugees like europe can. We take what we can though.

you are not wrong

>the European peoples should pay the crimes of a bunch of kikes and mutts
people like you need to hang together with the corrupted treacherous politicians

>Saudi-Arabia
Implying Saudi Arabia would let them in. My friend got kicked out of Saudi Arabia when the war started.

Doesn't Lebanon have like a million of them (+another million or two Palis) while only having 6M natives? Wonder how they're managing that

Also those that end up here (again, mostly not Syrians but rather Maghrebis, Afghans, Somalis and Nigerians) are in it for the money, and I can't even blame them, if for example Norway offered me to relocate there and be a NEET making €5K/month with welcoming arms, I'd gladly jump there too

Lebanon has always accepted a ton of refugees, it's just that they know how to manage them so they don't really complain about them. They have thousands of ethiopians and syrians there.

The syrians who hoped into egypt when egypt was still accepting refugees are some of the richest people in egypt right now. The government gave them shops without rent and money to start their businesses with, now a lot of syrians own huge kebab shop chains and cloth stores here in egypt. They stopped accepting refugees because we simply cannot support any more of them, but the US can and that's why they keep heading there.

>Doesn't Lebanon have like a million of them (+another million or two Palis) while only having 6M natives? Wonder how they're managing that
They have more than a million refugees and less than 6 million. They are not managing at all, it's a disaster.

>Also those that end up here (again, mostly not Syrians but rather Maghrebis, Afghans, Somalis and Nigerians)
Maghrebis are a tiny minority, the majority come from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan.

>are in it for the money
They mostly go to Germany because Germany is perceived to be an easy country to restart your life. The perception was that Germans are kind, there is available work and there are already Arab communities there. Nowadays people mostly want to go to Germany because they have family there, otherwise people prefer other countries because it's perceived as being harder in Germany than it was before.

western cunts should bring syrian women and allow family reunification, unless they want more rape

When are they going back home? War is finished.

>American thinking an untrained civilian should risk it all for his country that has done nothing for him as opposed to letting trained armies sort it out
>Americans believing refugees and immigrants are all evil people defrauding them of their ''hard-earned'' cash they use to buy everything on credit and loan
Nice one, but no one thinks this way or buys into your War of 1812 era propaganda.

The country is still destabilized and has no infrastructure. You cannot just ship people back into bombed cities. Bosnia is still massively broken in Sarajevo and Zagreb and the war happened in 1998. It takes time.

>You cannot just ship people back into bombed cities
Late 40s here are greeting you. We still managed to get our economy running despite lots of displaced Prussians/Silesians... coming here

everyone but whites and japanese and us, should be exterminated

Well, i guess they won't go back. I don't blame them, who would like to live in a country in ruins while they have the opportunity to live in the European comfort.

Isn't Kurd+Murrica vs Turkey fight about to break out?

The Germans and Dutch had loans from the US to boost the economy (Baker's Loans). At the moment, no such opportunity exists to rebuild the Syrian economy.

Oh, you mean the Marshal maymay? It was an abysmal $100M loan (a whole $4/capita) that had to be paid back at premium interest, after the Americans seized patents and corporations worth tens of trillions as war spoils (fair enough - but they should be honest about it)

Nah, we rebounded because we had a long-going pre-war history of civil society ideas anchored in society (partially thanks to the French, not gonna deny that), while the Middle East to this day has a 90% uneducated and extremely religious lower class, so a couple urban upper middle class youths (pretty much all those demonstrating for democracy/change during the Arab Spring), never had a chance, unfortunately

Syrians are actually fairly educated unlike most of the more modern post-revolution Iranians/Afghanis, but their economy is weak due to the government faltering and splintering.

I understand that the loans were a cheap buck to be made on the backs of Americans, but the concept overall of other nations pitching in is something you guys had that they don't currently benefit from when it comes to restoring the nation. While 4$/per capita is small, it is more than nothing.

the other thing to keep in mind is religiosity is a meme in the middle east as it is in North America and Europe-- it's something people do to keep up with their neighbours and show how ''good'' and ''moral'' of people they are, but with the added burden of corporal or government punishment if they don't openly display it. You see many Syrians here abandoning the faith and hijab outright when they arrive after a few months,

Yeah, religion has always been used as a power tool to mobilise the masses - same here 1618-48. But it took a few more centuries for that to fall
I'm pretty sure most ME nations today receive more yearly US aid (maybe even monthly for some places), while here it was a one-time thing

How the fuck did Israel create the Syrian Civil war when sunni extremists and shias have hated each other for centuries?

High enough religiousity that some people have rebelled against the government in an attempt to turn into a theocracy

Assad's regime doesn't really expect women to wear hijabs but ok

Labenon, Jordan, and Turkey has the most Dyrian Refugees. Fuck off if you think every Syrian refugee is going to Europe.

Why don't you push them into Israel? They deserve it because they started the Syrian war.

You do realize 100m was worth waaaay more back then, right? Not to mention there were less people.

Yet you still see Germans going to church?
Also foreign aid is less than 7% of the yearly budget.
Then why are Syrian women wearing hijabs? For fun and profit?

Many Sunnis wear it for personal and social purposes. Its doesn't matter what the government thinks when your parents and community want you to do something
Also Assad's religion/sect doesn't even mandate it. Keep in mind that Syria is very religiously diverse and is a minority rule country.

>da juice starded everything!

Most middle eastern politics is regional and involves parties from other countries. Since israel is a middle eastern country, it most likely is involved.

>while the Middle East to this day has a 90% uneducated and extremely religious lower class, so a couple urban upper middle class youths (pretty much all those demonstrating for democracy/change during the Arab Spring)
Russia is Middle East

donald trump dodged a draft (5 times) when he was conscripted by a democratically elected government

Middle east is russia

But they do

>owwweee my knee hurts :(

why do americans worship this coward?

I thought it was his foot.

>Iranian refugee
How is someone an Iranian refugee? Iran has been stable for decades