I certainly don't like you

i hate americ*ns, but i assume sone are good people

are you country rping?
i really don't like america t b h

you need to cease from existence

American people can be great but the culture sucks

you re the worst posters on Sup Forums

I love to hate you.

Some of the funniest memes concern americans so I'd certainly be sad if you disappeared.

You being bantered and I don't like you

also I hate the influence it has on other countries. It's so big and assume that if you decide something is wrong that it should be that way in every country, and the media presence is turning people all over the world into clones, dilluting local superior (imo) cultures

We're the top heels in Sup Forums - just gotta embrace the heat and heel it up

I like you and (exceedingly few) elements of your culture, but I'll never turn down an opportunity to collect a boatload of (You)s by making fun of you

>watches american movies
>listens to american music
>culture sucks

I grew up in the US and Europe so I'm quite familiar w both but nice try

I know you are, everyone is. thats why I said it dolt

people resent that you spread your culture so far and wide, even if it is quite appealing to the masses
it essentially drives local products into being a niche thing

America isn't how it is in movies, TV and music.

which people? and if its so resented then why is it so appealing to the masses?

to hell with them all OP, their psychotic opinions aren't based in reality, and don't matter

On here maybe not but American popularity is unrivaled

>there are only american movies and american music

Typical american point if view

modern relevant music and movies, yeah mostly made by orcs. sorry lad

no

people who care about their own culture. i'm not saying they're a majority, just that they exist
of course the average normie will watch the thing with the highest budget and most advertising, which happens to be america due to your massive entertainment industry.

>I only consume american culture in america
>it must be same everywhere

I like americans. Shame about the political climate there though.

Fuck murrimuttistan tbqh

Used to be 100% banter, but actually seeing how Yanks handle (or more accurately how they cant handle) banter I genuinely have learned a deep hatred for americans

I like you sempai

Yanks used to be terrible posters but since the mutt memes have scared off the thin skinned ones the quality of yankposters has improved.

The only posters I really don't like are leafs. Brazil is shit at the moment too but I think it's just one or two guys and most are good.

this, most of hollywood isn't american anyway

That’s the way the world is going though. The world will only get smaller and “superior” local cultures everywhere will continue to fall by the wayside. The internet has changed humanity forever.

Not if people wake up to it and consciously preserve their local culture. There has been an awakening here in the 18-30 year old generation, in consuming local and from local countries. People are becoming more and more aware.

Though what you say is likely, I hope it doesn't happen. There is much more beauty in diversity.

the other day a french user told me he wished me death

I honestly can’t fault Europeans for hating us. Imagine if your relatively small country’s cultural identity was being undermined by American pop “culture” and if your only impression of Americans was mediocre corporate media and idiots defending shit like horrible inequality, shit labor laws, and racism online. If I were in any of their shoes, I would also despise America.

I like Americans. It helps that I'm a scientist and deal with American scientists. Nerds and dweebs are the same no matter the nationality. Don't like Zionists though. Jews are fine.