May the repeating digits be with us

Porygon?

Underated post 10/10

Pic related

Might have to Porygon Z it.

Fuck you, I'm taking my 22 elsewhere

Its from a banned episode of pokemon that caused mass epileptic seisures

If singles then Hillary is done for

Someone with better Photoshop skills than me needs to make one of Trump Pepe riding Porygon over the flashing red/blue background.

Checkem

7 Hz is a hell of a drug

Also, rolling.

DBUH

All I can contribute is this 5.

kkk

Landslide victory for trump

Kek wills it

I thought porygon was small

Not as cool like that

Only 4 off m8

Witnessed

Check em

Rollump4trump

They're inside a computer

Never seen the episode but I think he changes size, pic related

Checked

Porygon, being a digital Pokemon, can change its size and shape at will.

Get

IIRC they get digitized and sucked into a computer to fight viruses or something and ride around on porygon, the seizure scene is pikachu shooting down some missiles with his thundershock

Spread the word and evidence that she has Parkinson's disease.

In the first debate between Hillary and Trump, Hillary will get a seizure and die on stage. Trump will then proceed to win.

Check digits

KEK, Please. We need you. Bless me with digits. Don't ignore me.

Don'T DO THIS TO ME I'M BEGGING YOU

fuck you porygon is pretty cool

You're nuts if you think her handlers will ever let her on the debate stage.

Trump will be suspected of causing it via subterfuge and will be arrested, the subsequent election will be between Pence and Kaine

Yeah yeah yeah we all know it was Pikachu who made 700 kids have epileptic seizures, but the great Jews of the rising sun would never let their money-printing moe mouse get banned and so poor Porygon took the fall instead.

But rolling again, may anime vanquish our enemies.

Because of that fucking episode, whenever somebody in a Hollywood movie being broadcast on Japanese tv shoots a machine gun they dim the screen to half contrast and slow the frame rate with some kind of frame blender thing, it's awful

PRAISE KEK, HE IS HERE

Hillary will have a stroke on stage during her debate with Trump. His instincts kick in and he rushes to help her but her own security force stop him. She will be rushed off the stage and the media will be told she had a mild heatstroke or some bullshit.

Then she will flatline in the back of the ambulance while a negro doctor tries to remeber what the adrenalin shot looks like cause he only got throug med schoold thanks to quotas.

Kek will have blessed us by killing the beast.

Trump take the presidency with 80% of the vote.

Check my digits.

You're now aware that porygon is how Asians pronounce polygon

Let me just remind you that KEK works in mysterious ways. One cannot just summon him whenever they feel like it. Kek arrives precisely when he wants to and then he delivers. The best way possible.

I would watch a spurdomon cartoon

This is basically what I'm hoping for too, you can add my digits for whatever they're worth

I once ate that tiny packet of silica pellets in the bottom of a bag of beef jerky.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CTR SHILL GO HOME

Repeating digits say Hillary seizes on stage this month

Repeats say she seizes on stage next month

Hear me kek, hillary is a diazepam addict
#hillthepill2016

You didn't get digits but I think your joke is funny, so have this.

>Trump has been using his 12th level intellect to deliver a logic bomb to Hillary mid-debates.

>Why don't you put the whole world in a bottle, Hillary?

>She proceeds to wail in anguish and stroke out.

Hillarys emails...in red font

Fucccc

Repeats say she seizes somewhere else

GET!!!

Kek, let hilldog have seizure and shit herself on live national tv.
Oh pleeeeze

>Flatlander Woman.

Ultimate weapon against Hillary....

I summon...

HILLARY CLINTON!!

BBOAOYYYAKKASHHAOOOO!!!!

We keep missing trips by one digit. Maybe if I offer Kek a fresh spicy Pepe he will grant us our wish?