Why ?

Why do atheists are a lifeless crap who spending whole of his lifetime for hating everybody who reject his fanatical beliefs ? Why ?

Some people don't like religious dogma, unfortunately some people can only live their lives through religious dogma.

But thats called freedom. You can do everything and nobody can stop you.

You don't want next USSR, right ?

Holy shit, a valid leaf post.

I'm not denying that. Why are you easily triggered by atheists?

Good. Good.

Well. Not triggered, but i just hate these "fanatical atheists". Not normal ones.

Because they destroyed my Faith and my life has started to be shitty since that.

Neo-Atheism is really a cancer so I don't blame you. I'm an Agnostic with some Pantheistic ideas.

Theists are more likely to force their beliefs on other people than atheists are to on theists.

Because theists are the majority and they "know" they have the right answer. And theism isn't just exclusive to Christianity, but all monotheistic religions.

Want to try that again but in English this time?

>destroyed my faith

How?

>Because they destroyed my Faith and my life has started to be shitty since that.

If your life can be destroyed by destroying your faith, then it was never worthwhile in the first place

youre pretty weak if their dumb memes are enough to destroy your faith

Fuck off toothpaste.

All I want are proofs

i don't hate you if you're actually convinced that there is a magic man in the sky that loves us all, but at the same time, if you do good things but don't believe in his existence you'll be tortured for eternitiy.
i just think you're stupid.

>leaf
>triggered

Pick both

If you fail to see how these waves of Neo-Atheism are cancerous to the West you're a dumb ass.

If an atheist breaks your faith, it's not his fault you're weak, maybe you're life is shit cuz you blame others for your mistakes

hello google translate how are you today

I do, since most of the problems in the west are caused by very religious Muslims.

Oh, and before you present the 'Crusader STONK' meme, here's a nice picture for you to look at

Has anyone ever gone so far as even to need more to do look more like?

>Atheism
>Fanatical beliefs

Kek.

What if they invent time travel in the future. But they can't just pick out people to ruin the timeline. But what they can do is take out your consciousness and revive it in a virtual reality which basically is your perfect world.
But they obviously can't take religious people so they only get atheists.

I mean I don't believe that will happen. But the question is which is more likely.

Think of it as a reverse Pascal's wager.

Maybe you shouldn't have fallible faith

Pretty much this desu

I didn't choose to be an atheist. I just am.

>Nothing
>This is what you will got for choosing atheism
You're gonna get that no matter what you choose. Life isn't a request concert, friend. Might as well choose something that makes sense then.

codeword for redpilled

>hurr you crusader memers will totally be offended by my picture of this apostate kissing saracen's feet.

It only invokes more zeal.

>this apostate

That's a no true Scotsman if I ever saw one

>confusing atheist and antitheist
wew lad

>the man being distinctly non-Catholic, going against traditional values and welcoming the Muslim invaders with open arms isn't an apostate

>Why do atheists are a lifeless crap
Do I even need to explain?
>who spending whole of his lifetime for hating everybody
Ironic considering Christians do that all the time towards Gays in America.
>who reject his fanatical beliefs
Atheism; a lack of belief in fanatical gods.

>It's an Sup Forums thinks a lack of a belief is a belief episode
>It's an Sup Forums thinks agnosticism and atheism is mutually exclusive episode
>It's an Sup Forums thinks that atheism is a monolithic """community""" which carries with it separate political opinions as if all atheists belong to atheism+ episode
wew lad

As if believing in a higher power is a choice, i would love to believe in something, but i don't.

I could say: "Hey! I believe in god!"
But then, i would be lying to myself and others.

Then tell me about any major Christian organization that is actively and openly against Islam.

Catholicism? Protestants? They're mostly centered in the US and the EU, two power blocs that have absolutely no problem giving money and weapons to countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc., which supports and spreads Wahhabism, of which ISIS is but one example.

The Orthodox Church? Putin can't get enough of his relationship with Iran. Granted, they're a little nicer to Christians, but a lot of this can be explained by them having an even more despicable enemy in Wahhabists. Shias have routinely showed that they have next to no respect for any other religion, certainly not Christianity or Judaism.

So if Christianity is supposed to be the big resistance against the evils of Islam, you people show precious little of it

I'm an atheist, but not particularly dogmatic about it, idgaf what people believe and I don't think believing in god makes them less intelligent either, that being said, you only feel this way because you derived all value in life from religion, I see a lot of value in life despite having no religious beliefs.

Just find something else to live for.

I've not problem with the belief in god in and of itself but rather the associated ideology that comes with religion. Feel free to call yourself a god-believer, spiritual or whatever, but when you try to impose a way of life that's derived from a centuries old archaic piece of shit book written by desert people (whose values most christians have abandoned except for the WBC, by the way) on society that's when I have a problem. Hell, I'd love if I was more spiritual than I already was. But since it isn't really a conscious decision to not believe in god, I can't really change that.