Is this going to change the dynamic of the show or will it just blow over "because money doesn't matter"?

Is this going to change the dynamic of the show or will it just blow over "because money doesn't matter"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npg-aukBSRk
youtube.com/watch?v=XaY4x2S2HjU
youtube.com/watch?v=35ts6O1R0xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aUxvWIndSTw
youtube.com/watch?v=OF2VSVtnY8k&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=69oCh7mSHUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, how would Sup Forums spend ten million dollars in their situation?

Greg is going to blow most of it. Then have just enough left over to set aside for Steven.

Trying to get laid and failing

How did he get that?

Robbing someone at knife point

Farty Marty Royalties

Watch the previews for the next episodes, he keeps his money.

by watching the episode

I'd finish up my last year of college, because why not, buy a moderately sized house, relax and simply not work unless I get really bored. I'd invest a good chunk of it as well.

Greg will worry about money as much as he ever does, which will continue to be never. Not that 10 million is that much when you can get tomorrow's winning stocks from Garnet.

The big thing is going to be taxes. Uncle Sam is going to take about half of that, and the IRS is going to audit his mysterious 10 million dollar windfall.

buy land in Alaska, then invest in some stable stocks that pay dividends.

just do nothing but collect guns, exercise, raise children, and play video games.

He acts like "money doesn't matter."

He bought an 30 year old car that was just barely mediocre. He still has tons and continues to eagerly wash cars for people.

Music Royalties.

Marty used Greg's music to make it in Empire City. Then something something something, Marty was forced by a lawyers to pay overdue royalties to Greg.

Pay denbts, invest, but a few proprieties and a nice comfy store.

Also I would buy gold coins and keep them in a chest like a dirty jew.

Honestly, I really wouldn't do much with it. I'd move out immediately to a decent house, pay any debts and bills me and my family has, and then look for a new job. The rest would just be backup money.

By exposing himself to cancer?!

Yes, but the IRS is going to ask why he suddenly started getting royalties instead of having them come in consistently over the years. They'll want an itemized list of where that money came from beyond "I got a check from my old manager", and because he's suddenly got all that money, they're going to check the books of his car wash.

Assuming Marty was actually, legally obligated to pay out due to a legal kerfuffle, this is kind of a moot point.

Assuming it isn't, it's a cartoon and we can't analyze taxes.

I'm just pointing out that suddenly having a large chunk of money landing in your lap doesn't mean you no longer have to worry about money. You have to worry about it more because everyone wants their piece. Like I said, Greg will continue to not worry about money because it's a cartoon and no one wants to hear about Greg's tax troubles.

national and state taxes will take less than 50%, unless he lives in California.

Florida takes around 30% if it's lotto money and that goes to public education and crap. It's a way for the governor to not spend money on education

The art looks extremely terrible in this pic.

>Greg gets dosh
>upcoming episode is called 'Tiger Philanthropist'

>the IRS will come for Greg
>in a world where there is no government body that comes for the alien tech and species that constantly invade

well, this picture is extremely compressed...

move out of my parents house, make sure they don't see a dime

its a cartoon
SU has never really been that realistic in the first place

No, it isn't that. Steven looks gross from the side and he looks like he has a freakish nasty pig nose, or half of his no was cut off. He also looks like he has a droopy monkey face. There are other things I can't quite put my finger on too. Maybe the weird perspective because Greg kind of looks like his face is attached to his chest.

there are a number of sitcoms that use the main characters having a shitton of money as fuel for the plots

SU season 3 is one of them - "their neighbors, the richingtons, move in" - foreshadowing greg becoming rich (they didnt know it would be season 3 but, yknow, imprecise foreshadowing]

Either you are an edgy teenager, or an adult that has been mooching off your parent's housing/food.

If I won 10 million my parents would see a lot of it, but mostly in the form of trips/vacations. They helped me out a lot, and we work hard to keep in touch.

Most of the money would be invested and used to set myself up though.

If I was rich I would pay my mom to have sex with me.

I jerked off to those images

More like 40% of that, he's going to be pretty loaded even after taxes. And an IRS audit would only result in a couple thousand in accounting fees for Greg.

He's still a very wealthy man, after factoring real world shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=npg-aukBSRk

he blows it all...

DONDAI
SUPREMO

That's why things like 1099's exist, which has a box for things like royalties. Greg will most likely receive one for the current year.

also Pearl is confused... sexually.

Where did they get that money?!

He dosen't loose the money the next episode he said "Now that i am filthy rich" he just take steven for a vacation and Fucked Pearl

Two chicks at the same time.

>Tommorow's episode is more of Pearl's PSTD Emotional Rollercoaster
OH BOY. Anyone got the image? Also he doesn't blow it in one episode. See Dondai Supreme clip for evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=XaY4x2S2HjU

This

Pay off all my depts, after that I would get the proper education needed so that I can open my own Localization Company and bring over all those Japanese games that never get Localized.

>youtube.com/watch?v=35ts6O1R0xQ
>Peri still says "Wow thanks"
>Peri will inevitably get her limb enhancers back
Who hyped here?

The check's going to bounce.

youtube.com/watch?v=aUxvWIndSTw

The Dondai Supremo

It's a 5 digit salary for the rest of my life basically.
Quit the chemical engineering bs
Take my girl on a trip
Do absolutely nothing for the rest of my life except chill and finally dedicate myself to me and my hobbies. If I can get money from my writing or videos, so be it, I wouldn't care. Maybe finally get that tablet to practice art.
Donate some? Yeah probably donate some.
Probably wouldn't find anyone who would want to stick around with this lifestyle, so I'd probably have to fake that I have a job that pays X amount or something. Meh, wouldn't bother about that for the first half a decade if I know myself.

Pay off my student loans. Buy an average sized apartment and be roommates with my best friend. Buy a PS4, Wii U and a Cintiq. Work on art and animations until I can start making my own money. I don't really want for much.

I hate that trope so much.

build my ass a house with lots of underground bits and make a few cartoons.

This episode is similar to this.

>Buy my mama a car
>Spend the rest on PCP

Cute and perfect/thread

So, real talk, why didn't Peri rebuild limb enhancers out of all the junk in the barn? She managed to make a fucking huge ass robot out of literally garbage. Or ask Lapiss to dredge them out of the ocean.

Out of relatively modern shows, I've like Gravity Falls, Amazing World of Gumball, Loud House and Over the Garden Wall. I did not like Regular show very much.

Would I like Steven Universe?

But she did

I'd buy and completely pay off a simple house and never have to work again.

I would then just buy manchild shit and video games until I died and then I'd leave the money to any family I had or if not give it to charity when I did die

Any option other than this is shit tier and you fags would blow it all

It's nice that you have a good relationship with your parents. Not everyone does.

Pay debts, try investing a little bit of it, help out the folks / help pay for some vacations when they come around

aside from that probably just relax

yes

This guy gets it

have you seen the mr.greg preview?

youtube.com/watch?v=OF2VSVtnY8k&feature=youtu.be

Rose is the very model of a modern major mineral.

The dynamic won't change, but now there's an actual excuse for how shit can get fixed after being destroyed, and the team can buy fancy toys.

Okay, but do you like anime?

fuck anime

I've been on Sup Forums for 8 years user, so take a guess.

Building an almost functioning space ship, two giant mechs, and a drill machine all from that scrap is already pushing it. The barn's basically empty now besides Peri's weeb stuff and some scraps for her to tinker with.

Even if you accept that ALL of Pearl's mech and most of Peri's mech (after they wrecked it) went into the drill, none of the spaceship did.

Neon Genesis Evangelion reference

that's why it's not gonna happen

Buy a flat for me, one for my dad, and invest the remaining two thirds in properties for rent, save the rest. Then carry on as usual.

My brothers of African decent.

Maybe I'd hire a maid to clean up while I went out to see Marvel movies alone.

Oh I get it. Pearl only likes human dicks when they're attached to money.

Greg s a simple man of simple tastes. His first buy was to get a used car and then a tablet. It wouldn't really be out of character to have it "blow over" because Greg is so comfortable being a van hobo that he could sit pretty on that money and just use it on emergency expenses and occasional splurges.

Why does he live in his van when there's a perfectly good Car Wash he could be sleeping in?

Probably use it to fund my relatively inexpensive vanity projects and live moderately and comfortably. Help my family live moderately and comfortably. And maybe a series of trophy girlfriends who never last because the problem isn't them its me, they may be attracted to money but that's because money is all I have.

Because he's a professional aware of how fucking sketchy it would seem. Atleast he can keep up the appearances of living like a normal human being unless he showers in the car wash, in which case its pointless.

Buy the businesses that the people who are unpleasant to me work at in this tiny, dying town to ensure that I'll continue to rake in a few shekels each month til I die

Pay for the rest of college in the form of online classes

Pay off my the cars my dad recently bought because he is a dongus who is becoming increasingly irresponsible with his money, then buy my folks a nice house in a town other than this shithole

Move to a relatively poor community in Thailand or Japan where fighting sports other than MMA are still popular and train at a local boxing gym, scare away degenerates who cause problems in the community, help not-well-off people, pay for the kids/younger folk at the gym to go to school

Blow the rest on hoodies that I will cut the sleeves off, plain monocolor tee shirts, jeans, cool pins for my baseball cap, the 9th season of Smallville and every cool Superman graphic novel, the last few volumes of The Goon, a kickstarter for the Goon movie, and either a fancy suit of armor equipped with a cooling system and a huge fire extinguisher and a tactical shield or plane tickets to all the cool places I wanna explore with my pals

link to episode where?

>mfw Steven's smile looks like a weird chin at first glance

With 10 million dollars I think you could make that happen.

why does everyone say 'pay debnts' first? OF COURSE you're gonna pay debts. Are you really gonna say, 'i have 10 million dollars, but that two thousand in credit card debtm i'm just gonna let that slide.'

This is the only acceptable answer. Being able to live comfortably neet for the rest of your life while still having money for shit like vidya is god tier.

>scare away degenerates who cause problems in the community

enjoy being killed by the local gang

youtube.com/watch?v=69oCh7mSHUg

This clip implies A) after Mr. Greg, he still has a couple grand to blow on cars, and B) he's still ok with cleaning other people's cars for a couple of dollars.

Most likely blow over, but in the next dozen episodes or so, stuff bought with money will be used as plot hooks. Examples of Peridot's Tablet and the vacation in Mr. Greg.

Start an animation company and fund peoples shows

You know they said Korra was a million an episode.

You might be able to get one season of something with ten million, but good luck getting a season two of anything decent.

Bryan and Mike showed they couldn't handle a budget when they were forced to do that clip show over firing staff.

Sell the gems to evil scientists

fuckin a

Step #1: Buy a home for around half a mil.
Step #2: Invest a mil in stocks.
Step #3: Put the rest in a savings account to build up interest.
Step #4: Spend a bunch on records, toys, collectibles, and other nonsense.
Step #5: Live out the rest of my days living as comfortably as possible.

But user, everyone knows citizenry can't have any REAL weapons in Asia, just mallninja weeablades and broom sticks

So is this /sug/ now? The last one got nuked.

Because they hang over us all the time user. Its a relief just talk about getting rid of them.

Buy a house in a shore town and a boat for my father . Pay debts and finish my degree .

Half I'll spend on drinking and women. The other half I'll waste.

finish school
pamper household family and closest friends
buy house
get bunch of books/stupid shit
put rest in bank, open up a studio when ready

I'd go to art school and become a better cartoonist. Then, I'd try to work in the entertainment industry. I'd live in a pretty nice house with a pool,and a room dedicated to my non-art hobbies; namely gaming.