>sneak to roof of Gotham PD
>turn on bat signal
>wait for batman to arrive
>shoot him
Thoughts on my plan?

Bulletproof suit made of money.

Batman would know who's on the roof and why they're there before he landed
unless your name is James Gordon good luck

Hire actors who look like James Gordon and the rest of the police force.

>get Superman's powers
>erase Batman with heat vision from orbit
Thoughts on my plan?

Batman almost always already knows the reason why he's being summoned onto the roof of the GCPD. Failing that he either skulks in the shadows or approaches whomever is on the roof straight on. You being some rando means your plan has 0% chance of succeeding.

What if I do this Then at the same time stage a robbery somewhere else?

If you do that you'd still have to deal with the GCPD wondering who the hell turned the damn lights on. So your plan hinges on Batman arriving before anyone downstairs gets on the roof. On top of that he also still does the sneaking up from the shadows thing on Gordon. Your plan went from 0% to maybe 5% chance of success.

Get Clayface to help and provoke another player to attack somewhere
Or get major players to coordinate for a bit while feeding james information that theres something bigger happening
That way gordon and batman would have a reason to speak
Right before you decide to turn the light on subdue Gordon and have Clayface replace him

Even if you kill him he is going to come back sooner or later

>dress up like batman
>wait for the Joker
>rape joker
Thoughts on my plan?

Because there's SO many of those around.

>Even if you kill him he is going to come back sooner or later
The Batman will always come back
But it'd be a good idea to unmask him and expose the batfamily

It won't work Gordon.

Batman always punches Gordon in advance when meeting him just to be sure

Gordon put your trip already so i can filter

There's an idea. Also hacking Gordon's email and telling everyone they have the day off, effectively wiping out the entire police force.

Pretty sure the GCPD would notice the giant fucking light on their roof was on and arrest you long before Batman arrived.

>effectively wiping out the entire police force.

Gotham police aren't worth shit though and this would raise a red flag to batman anyway
You get away with replacing gordon all you gotta do is get Batman on the roof
I'd suggest arranging for Deathstroke and Deadshot to kill him

>Gordon's handpicked finest
>ever taking the day off on someone's say so.

You might sucker the rookies and the remnants from Gotham's corrupt police, but the rest would stay and work because they know how shitty and rampant crime is in Gotham.

HOLLY SHIT.

Why nobody thought about shooting Batman!??

Could work

>shrink myself
>crawl up Batman's anus
Thoughts on my plan?

Arousing.

Actually this is the best most fool proof plan provided you can steal atom's belt

>yfw batman wears a buttplug

>sneak to roof of Gotham PD
>turn on bat signal
>wait for batman to arrive
>grab his crotch and start sucking him off
Thoughts on my plan?

>Hire actors who look like James Gordon
Batman's an anal retentive detective, he'd notice small differences in height, strut, how they wear their clothes, body language when standing still, proximity towards others suggesting different relationships, etc and figure out it's a ruse.
Once people begin to disperse thinking it a bust he'd pick out the weakest link on their way home and squeeze them on what's going on.

You hit the sack, but a few minutes later hear a strange noise that wakes you. As your eyes adjust you feel like you can make out what looks like a strange silhouette with horns in the corner of your room.

I'm not even going to waste time with intimidation through implication here, since you don't really have any big plan and aren't important he's not going to interrogate you or say much of anything really. He's just going to throw you around your room until your will or furniture is completely broken. One way or another you'll figure out to pay respect to a guy who you already knew sneaks around a city giving criminals a bad night for pissing him off. Hope you're insured.

Thoughts on your plan? Not really sure where you thought you plan was going.

>hide as a chair (pic related)
>batman walks by
>shoot him

But really, hire the actors through a third party or a fake name.

How are you going to get to the roof of the police headquarters without getting arrested?

What you need to do is hire clayface. The dude is a former actor and would have no problem looking exactly like Jim and acting like him.

He has D Batteries up his butt. He calls it "The Shining Dragon"

Clayface now works for Batman.

What?! Since when?

what happens if he is shot in the mouth

Batman's braces would reflect the bullet

>batplug
ftfy

I'd be surprised if Batman doesn't have surveillance on the signal 24/7

Make sure you dress up as Joker.

>find his surveillance camera
>follow the the wire to the bat cave
>shoot Alfred

>wire going from midtown to manor on the edge of the city
kek

He can afford a wire that long

Been tried like 20 times. 0/20 Batman to date.

It's difficult to hide in a roof top that isn't higher than all around it.

It's difficult to hide next to a light source capable of being seen from miles and bright enough to make a distinguishable shape in clouds.

You are trying to kill a man the way he has trained and prepared most against.

>depends on Batman stepping into the light just where the guy is already step up

which manga is this

It's not a manga, it's something Brian Bolland did. It's included in The Killing Joke as kind of a bonus feature.

It's from a short story by Brian Bolland about a kid just like OP who imagines himself just conveniently shooting Batman and then living a "perfectly normal life", should be at the end of The Killing Joke Deluxe or some such.

>cover myself with thumb tacks
>fight the Flash
>he hurts his hands whenever he punches
Thought on my plan?

Rebirth

Oh no! I dropped my bump

stop samefagging gordon

Current Detective Comics.
Batman's letting him use a device that lets him hold his original shape for an extended period.

I'm getting mixed messages

>be Batman
>kill self
Thoughts on my plan?

>>turn on bat signal
>>wait for batman to arrive
>>shoot him
Either you wait on the roof, where he will see you before you see him. Or you don't, he sees an empty roof, and he'll find you before you find him. That's not even a very good plan without including preptime.

It's not like it'd be very hard to do when Clayface exists.

How about Everyman?