Harrison, this is a futuristic cyberpunk film that relies heavily on atmosphere and set design...

>Harrison, this is a futuristic cyberpunk film that relies heavily on atmosphere and set design, can you at least put that unique futuristic-looking jacket our costume designers made just for you?
>no

There is literally nothing anachronistic about t-shirts

PART TIME

"This legendary actor is struggling with serious dementia but the studio refuse to let him go public until his new movie's release cycle ends. On the set, as a take was ready to begin, he suddenly dropped his pants and defecated on the floor while shouting "Vev vev vev vev vev!" His co-star, who is famous for his own eccentricities, found it hard not to laugh."
>Harrison Ford/Ryan Gosling (Blade Runner 2049)

>men casually wear T-shirts in 1949
>men casually wear T-shirts in 1982
>men casually wear T-shirts in 2017
>NO fucking way men would still wear T-shirts in 2049

but t-shirts from different eras look subtly different. that doesn't look like a futuristic t-shirt, it just looks like current ones.

Still looks like he just dosen't give a fuck. But really why should he? no one asked for a Blade Runner sequel/reboot nearly 40 years after the first one.

please show me how futuristic tshirts look

He shouldn't even be in it, Deckard was a replicant

This. Pic related is how excited I am for this.

>kingdom of the crystal skull sucked
>the force awakens sucked
>"sure, i'll do a blade runner sequel

Not all replicants were made to expire like the nexus models.

He shouldn't. But before this argument even begins:
the point is that whether he's a replicant or not, its all the same because the difference is so insignificant.

R I CK
I
CK

Guerilla group isn't futuristic clothing, it's gay fashion

There's nothing really futuristic about how he dresses in the original. Old men do look weird just wearing t-shirts, though.

>gay fashion
Congratulation, now you know what futuristic fashion is

How does Ford still get away with phoning it in so much? He hardly seems to get called out on it at all

>inb4 he wants to be Jack Ryan again

I think they are going for that stuck in time "I, Robot" Will Smith look.

Is he wearing one of those hollywood vests that gives you a fake chest? kek. jews. when will they learn.

w2c shirt and tie?

>joanne's fabrics scrap bin
>sew

Cause the movies in which he phones it in would have sucked even had he tried his hardest. If he ever fucks up an otherwise good movie by phoning it in, that's when people will complain.

Was this kind of cotton material even popular in t-shirts a couple of decades ago? Don't remember seeing that in the 90s, it's a recent thing

It's interesting that the "future" has shifted with us.

>watching trailer
>good feel, like atmosphere
>aces boss, doing great keep it up
>jared leto and android birthing scene is a bit odd but might be cool
>suddenly harrison ford. ehhhh
>EXPLOSIONS
>RUNNING
>ACTION
>BLADE RUNNER

why

whoa it's almost as if the trailer is meant to advertise the movie

There's absolutely no reason for him to be in the film. Whatever, it's going to be shit regardless.

I laughed quite hard at this post

Brb getting my time machine

My fault for thinking they were trying to advertise another Blade Runner movie and not Total Recall 2012

T shirts this baggy will never be popular.
>but muh le rick le..tricky ricky ofcourse :)
Kys.

he could a least wear something that doesn't show off his moobs

no hes just an old man with man tits

>"why are we filming all my scenes first?"

>"Harrison, could you maybe act while saying your lines?"
>No

all ten minutes of it

part time

>futuristic-looking jacket

Not trying to defend Harrison but this very sentence just made it clear that Blade Runner shouldn't be remade because futuristic jacket looks dumb in 2017

Yeah it's better if he just walks around in a regular t-shirt.

Even just a regular jacket would have looked better. It looks fucking stupid to have Harrison in a literal t-shirt and nothing more. It's understandable that they shouldn't have to jam the whole futuristic angle into your face every 3 seconds but you could at least put a bit of effort into your costume designs.

stop spreading lies via filenames. prove that this was a look possible of the time. might look ""cool"" and ""proof"" to those less inclined to search out the validity of the claim, which is most mouth breathers here.

>What if we just take current trends and make them a bit more extreme/out there
boom.

Trailers are always like that. Have you seen the trailer for Drive? It makes the movie look like a car chase action movie.

the specifically designed his costume to look like a futuristic take on the kind of outfits you see in old noir movies. they even had a futuristic fedora for him to wear as well but he refused and got a futuristic haircut instead.

I don't understand why people still respect ford.
He clearly doesn't put any effort into his work anymore and it's all about getting that pay check.

Why does every older. famous actor get away with it? Actors like Ford, Malkovich or Hopkins phone in roles frequently because no-one really dares to say them that they aren't giving their A-game for the role.

fuck off nigger

pretty much this. Moves often are prisoners of their respective eras, no matter who's the director.

Let's take 2001 for an example. While it does its best to steer away from late 1960's things, by not showing cities for an example, the clothes the people wear do look like they come from the era the movie was filmed in,

>taking Ridley Scott fanfic seriously

Look out, this fashionista cunt is from the future!

>dat sad depressed face
It is sceaming JUST KILL ME ALREADY.

What's the name of this guy again?
Eduardo?
I had all the rare Eduardos but I lost them in a freak whirlwind (it took my phone)

you don't need to know what t-shirts in 2049 will look like to know that a t-shirt that looks like it's from the present looks like it's from the present.

Best scifi jacket from the earlies 80's coming through
Fight me

Aaaaand I forgot the pic
Still fight me

Woo check those too

It isn't popular anymore DWEEP!

I feel like Hopkins still tries
Ford literally gives 0 fucks. Probably only shows up to film like 3 days out of a month and jerks off in his loli chamber

It's well known Harrison Ford hated the movie because he couldn't understand it. He acted bitter all the time because of it, which was funny because that only made his bitter character even more well done.

The voice over he did in the first version of the film was him just reading the paper because he didn't give a fuck about it.

well, I see people wear outfits like that now so they weren't completely off with their prediction of 'future-fashion'.

This legitimately took me out of the trailer.

Its dumber to think people would wear plastic jumpsuits with air fins on.

Part time.....

>>men casually wear T-shirts in 1949
wrong, they were literally underwear back then

>malkovich
Along with Bill Murray he is plebbit incarnate and thus normies will never criticize him

you know i'm surprised that riffing on blind items isn't a bigger thing here

Only that photographer's suit on the moonbase

>Harrison Ford hated the movie because he couldn't understand it
>blade runner
>intellectual
love this meme

Something doesn't need to be intellectual to not be understood. That's also not what user was implying. A lot of people couldn't understand the dream rules set by Inception, but that doesn't make it an intellectual movie, either. Blade runner could easily be seen as a needlessly obtuse movie.

This board is retarded

boomers will all die with shit legacies like this by their refusal to age with dignity

Second this.

1. You're all fucking morons for bitching because you don't think t-shirts will still be around in 30ish years. Are you fucking kidding me?

2. Everybody saying "Well they could have at least had him wear a jacket or something!" As we clearly saw in the trailer, his (possibly only) scene takes place IN HIS FUCKING HOUSE, Gosling breaks into his home, which is where we find Ford. Why the fuck would he be dressed up when he is just an old dude chilling at home? He was probably just sitting in his recliner eating cream of wheat or some shit.

God I hate you autistic idiots. Get a fucking hobby or something.

/thread
this board has stage 4 cancer