Did she go too far?

Did she go too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

etonline.com/news/220599_emilia_clarke_says_being_a_woman_hollywood_is_like_dealing_with_racism/
youtube.com/watch?v=mZxEuXG3hkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yaaas queen slaaay

Fuck, I woke my sex slave for laughing at this.

Yes because she's surrounded by sex offenders.

>owe your career to being pretty
>complain about sexism

Is there anything less sympathetic?

I mean no she didn't go too far because she's telling the truth.

>how to never get a job once GoT ends

What an idiot. After season 8 you'll never see her again. Terminator was trash, Han Solo is going to be a disaster, she's a terrible actress and only has a career because she's in a popular show.

Is she even in Hollywood anymore? I recall her being terrible in Terminator and her eyebrows played the lead in Me before You and that was about it.

She's not wrong, but she's sure going to catch hell for stating it in such blatant terms.

Holy shit the bar for female actresses is (((Hollywood))) is probably at the lowest since talkies were invented and they're still complaining.
>Clarke allowed to be soft as Sarah Connor
>ScarJo allowed to be fat as the Major
>Gadot allowed to be skelly as wonder woman
>male actors go from roided animals in a blockbuster to skeletons/fatasses in serious kino than back again
>BOOHOO AMERICAN MILLIONAIRE WHITE WOMEN HAVE IT SO HARD

It's a shop, you twats

her eyebrows go too far

Did Josef Fritzil's daughter kill the Terminator franchise?

Gadot actually put on 20 pounds of muscle for Wonder Woman. She probably just needed 20 more since she was thin as a rail before she gained any weight.

>posting the shop
Kill yourself OP.
etonline.com/news/220599_emilia_clarke_says_being_a_woman_hollywood_is_like_dealing_with_racism/

u is dumb

t. reddit

She's more than a pretty face. She needs to be recognized as the true talent she is.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZxEuXG3hkI

why are you so obsessed with that place?

Shes in that terrible Han Solo movie

I only made it 30 seconds.

Shut up broad. Make a pie for the men.

She is just truly awful, no redeeming qualities.

>Trusting women to make good pastries

No thanks.

>no redeeming qualities
I dunno. I mean, I really want to fuck her pale ass.

>Yaaas queen slaaay

The only job women should have is giving birth to boys.

Women are children.

Because that's just what women are: pretty faces until they hit the wall, very few of them actually reach a level capable of giving them a real career.

She'll be forgotten as soon as GoT ends, maybe a role or two to capitalize on the "it's Khaleesi!" effect, she knows it, and complains about sexism in the meantime.

Truth is, nothing will change because old distry perverts in Hollywood are mostly jews, and no one will arrest them.

She's become less and less attractive to me with every passing year. I definitely wanted to fuck her season 1, but now just seeing her eyebrows makes me want to hang myself.

>Be a completly worthless actress with zero talent
>"I'lll get nude and do these degrading sex scenes for money!"
>get hired onto the stunning success that was Game of Thrones
>everyone loves your character because shes a strong female with dragons and you get a huge fanbase despite your "acting"
>get various other film offers, which all do terribly
>"I don't do nude scenes anymore!"
>Age 20 years in 5

>"Waaa it's so hard being a female in Hollywood"

>eyebrows

jesus christ that's awful

stop pls

Jesus christ

Which episode of 'Who's Line Is It Anyway" was this?

No one wants your presence here, DCuck.

Jesus fucking Christ it was fun 5 minutes then now I just want to punch her stupid face.

man they nailed the casting choice in the oblivion movie

wut

I hate to admit it (being a feminist) but this is true. She's not a very good actor but is amazingly good looking so maybe don't complain when a guys fondling his fucking balls over your """"performance"""" there sweetheart

I'd like to put my penis near her face after she gives consent desu

the guy has to look away to stop himself from laughing out loud

>but is amazingly good looking

No, no she fucking isn't.

She's a pure, 100% GF grade slice of ass. I want to make consentual love to her, take a trip together and introduce her to my parents.

We'd have two kids and I'd support her through her acting career and when she retired, we'd live in a cottage in the country. We'd keep sheep.