Remove Your Cloths

implying any of you cunaghts have been blessed by jupitor himself.

what do you have to offer?

I'm a grower not a shower.

And as big as his cock was, he ended up losing it.

He literally died because he had a huge dong.

>I'm a grower not a shower.

code for im a pin dick

I'm slightly above average actually, that's how being a grower works, not gonna start proving anything to some random dude on Sup Forums.

sure you are and i bet the reason girls dont wanna fuck you is because of the "friend zone" too right

lol so embarassing kid

The dominus has requested you to remove your cloth, do I need to instruct with foot in ass!!!!

Doctura...

cringe.

What's wrong with you that you don't understand basic male biology? Are you a roastie?

I think he's simply retarded.

found the growers not showers aka dicklets
and the friend zoners aka unfuckable

By Jupiters cock, Doctore I woefully request a leave of absence from this cock inspection, I was without knowledge of this wretched singles policies.

damn son that projection

>wretched singles policies
>gets dubs
Apologies......I did not know I was in the presence of a giant, a giant who was blessed with such good like veins, the borders of glorious Rome herself would spread legs for your cock and your cock alone

>show them my hairless boypussy

I did not realize house batiatus dabbled in such.............delectations. I must ready my slave spray-ahcanus to spread cock in ass

Why didn't they continue creating shows in this universe?
I thought they planned a few spin-offs, did the last season bomb or something?

Main actor died, it was mostly damage control after that.

>ywn live in the time pederasty was allowed

Main protag died after first season, then they went with a prequel for the second season, I guess for obvious reasons.
Then they went back and continued the first storyline in the third season and found a replacement for andy, but the last season kind of went all over the place and didn't really sit well. And they also went kinda crazy with the cgi armies too.

Would be nice to see more of it but then again I'd rather keep it at 3 seasons anything else would have just gotten it canceled or worse, turned into a GOT meme

W-what show is this

Biggius Dickius

I AM SPARTACUS
I AM SPARTACUS
I AM SPARTACUS

NO, I AM SPARTACUS

Jupiter's cock, I AM SPARTACUS