How come the rural poor in america all vote conservative?

how come the rural poor in america all vote conservative?

wouldnt they be much better off with a democrat as president?

or are they just so delusional to think they will be rich one day so they need capitalism and tax cuts to the rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0npOg8TvJuE&list=PL667339B81553AF08
youtube.com/watch?v=kiEqGhgWf5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=du0-Qp7jQ9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guns

Democrats hand out money to people who don't want to work, ducking over middle and lower class families.

Democrats also give money to the 1%ers, helping wided the wage gap with the stock market.

There's a reason why lower and middle class families vote Republican. Republicans spend money and invest in THEM, not the free handout crowd or the 1%ers.

Look at any political comic that depicts them. It's always with an AR15 in hand, a retarded looking face and saying something really dumb.
Why would they want to stand with people who depict them that way?

>wouldnt they be much better off with a democrat as president?
You tell me. Have they been?

Guns + Democrats despise everything about their culture and beliefs

They don't think they'll be rich. They're hard working people who despise those who live on government handouts.

Mainly
>muh guns
>muh conservative values
>muh Christianity
>think everyone should earn what they get

>self reliance
>self determination
>freedom to live your life as you see fit

Nothing fancy. They aren't trying to become billionaires, they just want to get their pay for a hard days work, and go hunting/fishing on the weekend.

It's weird that Democrats convey this image that they're for the working man, but they have a stronger record of capitulating to Wall Street more than their Republican counterparts.

It's something I've never understood about them.

Why are inner city blacks Democrat? Don't they notice that after 50 years their situations have only gotten worse?

Lower middle class from Deep South here. We all vote republican because fuck niggers that's why. They don't deserve shit. Fuck em.

Bullshit, both parties give handouts to the 1%

Has anyone been better off with a Democrat as President?

>or are they just so delusional to think they will be rich one day

Not everyone aspires to be rich, and some measure their wealthy by other things than money.

That's worked out great for the niggers hasn't it?

>niggers

>critical thinking

Pick one.

How would taking their taxes and giving it to foreigners help them?

>Republicans spend money and invest in THEM
Yeah, Republicans certainly love their public spending. Except they do not.
>how come the rural poor in america all vote conservative?
Because Conservatives pose to appeal to them.

Perhaps, but tthey are sold the dream that one day, they could be the richest guy in town, and impress all of their old frie ds with a new truck and a new trailer. Listen to country music sometime, youll understand. And guns.

Really makes you think. Maybe blacks and hicks should switch voting preferences

youtube.com/watch?v=0npOg8TvJuE&list=PL667339B81553AF08

Asking stupid questions after 8 years of king obama. What a fucking moron. Rural America has been fucked hard by the current administration. Back too the fucking cuckshed ctrshill.

How is voting for the party of billionaires and illegals going to help them? Voting democrat is voting for a neoliberal agenda. Export jobs, import cheap labor. As well as enable the rape of the underdeveloped world through globalist corporate development. IF you really are a liberal who cares about the environment or workers rights you cannot vote hillary.

TLDR; fuck neolibs

Because democrats don't just increase taxes for the rich.

Importing illegals doesn't appeal to people that work for a living and own their own property.

muh guns

jesus

giving blue collar work to tax free, invisible beaners that are easily paid under the table and as far as the state is concerned don't exist.

I have a non-related to the OP question:

What's up with the beard on the viewer's right becoming so popular these days? I'm seeing white men with the beard-no-mustache EVERYWHERE within the last 6 months or so. Kids I know who are just starting college that didn't have it last summer have it now.

Grew up with a guy who lived in a two room shack with his parents and sister. Guy is now a dentist raking in the bucks.

Liberals hate people who are willing to achieve more than them, hence why they always proclaim it's against "their own self interest". Liberals want everyone to be as worthless and debilitated as them.

You're anti individualist scum.

Dumb cunt.

We ALL had 8 years of liberal faggotry, few are better for it, why would any rational and intelligent person vote for the same failures again?

And many rural poor are still small business owners. Farmers and freelance tradies, for example. They're still considered self-employed, business owners, and they have to adhere to regulations that hinder their businesses just like every other huge multinational corporations.

Forgot to add:

>how come the rural poor in America all vote Conservative?

Don't confuse a redneck with a 1999 F150 with "the poor". Most affluent American's (net worth 1 million USD and up) aren't spenders and invest their money in their business, equity, and family. Read "The Millionaire Next Door".

they like guns and hate niggers

They hate seeing people have more money than them and want it for themselves because they fucked up. That's all it is.

Republicans used to be about limited government, family values, 2A protection, and limited engagement in foreign conflicts.

Rural people used to live on their own farm, hard work with no gov handouts, and this meant a need for large families that were a solid unit. When times were tough they had themselves and neighbors to count on, not a distant bureaucracy. Also many descended from pioneers and settlers that originally ran from oppressive gov in their homeland, coupled with a strong belief in the values of America, along with respect for rights they never enjoyed previously (1A, 2A, 4A, etc). Independence was not just a buzzword or holiday for many generations; it was a sacred concept.

All of this has been corrupted, top to bottom, and a lot of it now is just habit/demographics, and some have the mistaken belief that the R's will ever overturn Roe.

Sauce: rural born from Mayflower-era ancestors on one side and Hessian soldiers on the other. No slaves, so fuck off reparationistas.....

we just had 8 years of democrats and things got WORSE.

it doesnt help that mr retard autist bush came before him to do 10 times the damage that obama did. things were so bad we actually elected a gay muslim nigger to try and solve this.

It's the latter.

Every poor person in the USA thinks they're a temporarily embarrassed millionaire. Unless they're a druggy of course.

>democrats make you better off

How come hillshills constantly come to this board to ask us questions?

Don't they know we can see right through they bullshit?

or are they just delusional to think that they will one day finally have every american as a demicuck?

Also, Time to plant some sage in my garden

>small business owners. Farmers and freelance tradies, for example

Which is indicative of moderate to high intelligence. Most farmers I know are smart in a practical sense, they just don't give a fuck about the airy fairy bullshit that liberals talk about so they come across as Luddites to those versed in commie meme speak from the university of fine farts.

Democrats raise taxes on the working class. Why would a working family want higher taxes for services they will never benefit from?

Underrated

You do realize 50 years ago they had no voting rights, were far more frequently lynched, could be killed by cops actually having done nothing woth absolutely no controversy, had it far harder to get a good job and could be refused service because they were black right?

Yeah, you're right. Maybe if we continued doing that to them they wouldn't have fucked up our cities so badly.

Ok, but what I'm saying is things have gotten a lot better for niggers in the last 50 years thanks to sjw bullshit contrary to the other user's beliefs.

Better for blacks at the expense of everyone else.

>Democrats routinely make fun of the rural poor, calling them incest baby rednecks racists whatever buzzword you can think of
>have the gall to call themselves the party representing the working class
>"why aren't these stupid rednecks voting for us? GOD"

dems pander to the urban poor, repubs pander to the rural poor. Not hard to figure out.

America just had 8 years of with a democrat nigger.

How exactly did the middle class white people benefit from that?

Read the posts I was replying to user

Maybe some things are more important to them than leeching money from tax dollars.

>delusional

back to plebbit

I mean does it really matter who they vote for?
The working/middle class are fucked no matter who gets into office.

/thread

If Democrats actually helped anyone they wouldn't exist.

They just want to be left alone.

Sometimes it's about morals and values, not how much money one can cheat out of the system.

I know morals don't mean anything to a city dwelling hipster faggot who doesn't know anything about the real world, but people actually think differently than you.

Why do people think conservatives want to be rich. They just want to work and afford their house and food. Not be taxed into the poor house.

yeah the democrat platform of open borders and endless free trade agreements is so good for the working class.

no, you're a nigger, nice try kike

>"poor" rural america
>cant get less than 15k/year or 7,25/hour on federal level
>got low skill job for 3,63 $/hour or around 7k $/year
>few months later its 2 $/hour or less than 4k $/year
>neet4life
youtube.com/watch?v=kiEqGhgWf5Y

amriki pls send humanitarian aid, its worse than 90's
youtube.com/watch?v=du0-Qp7jQ9s

With our current system it seems that you can't vote for liberal economic policies without also supporting social values that the guys in op would find repulsive.

>rural poor
You mean Black people?

Fucking this.

Rural poor hold their morals higher than their economic interest. In other words the negative social aspects of Democrats outweighs the potential economic positives.

They just want left alone from this mommy knows best government

>lol stupid redneck whitetrash wage slave! go fuck your cousin cletus I hope they shut down those coal mines and processing plants, they are so bad! I know because some celebrity told me so. Also, we should bring in more poor brown people to work the jobs no americans want to work. I mean, Im an upper middle class suburbanite with an art degree! Im sure as hell not going to go work on a construction site, so this means literally no other white person will neither, so you see you stupid racist, we NEED to flood our country with more immigrants! You stupid evil white racist need more diversity in your neighborhoods and you should hate yourselves as much as I do. And one last thing, we need to drastically increase taxes on middle class people to pay for all the poor brown people without a job

>WHAT THE FUCK?! Why isnt the working class voting for us democrats? Why are they voting AGAINST THEIR OWN INTEREST?!

They would disagree with you on what constitutes voting in their best interest. They also my put certain issues and policies ahead of self-interest -- in a democratic system, this is generally considered a desirable trait.

Yeah, Democrats really help the poor! Just look at how successful they've made the black community!

That does not contradict his description of Democrat behavior.

Red is fer winners
Blue is fer losers

Maybe they should team up and form a new demographic called the blicks.

Lincoln envy.

The Democrats benefit from having more people on welfare, and their policies reflect that. They actively impoverish more people than the Republicans, and that is objective fact.

Because they are permanently oppressed and traumatized by the evil while people. We need the Jews to end white people, ALL OF THEM!

As the party of the poor, deriving their power from the votes of the poor, it is imperative that the Democrats make sure there are lots and lots of poor people.

Democrats hate white people and having nothing but contempt for them, unless they're gay or SJW women. Every policy is about appeasing their pet minorities/victims at white expense. What the fuck do you think democrats are going todo for poor whites? Nothing but help them give even more Joey to the ultra rich and welfare mamas.

>wouldnt they be much better off with a democrat as president?

So they can compete with illegals for jobs?

Because from what I remember in a group of conservative trailer trash friends is that you're gay if you vote democrat. That's about it. Oh and guns.

My county in the south is like 90 percent Democrat, but they are all conservative. They vote Dem locally and vote Repub nationally. People visiting or moving here never believe me until they investigate for themselves. The Democrats used to be all about the blue collar working man, but those jobs don't really exist anymore. The blue jeans and other textile factory closed down decades ago, now everything revolves around small businesses. Landscaping, air conditioners, restaurants and tourist shops etc. All of this is further exacerbated with the Dem focus on Urban people and minorities So naturally they vote Republican.

There was actually a recent radio program on NPR talking about this as well, how they Dem shift towards minorities pushed their former stalwarts into the hands of the Repubs