Proof the "dizepram injector" is really a flash light

proof the "dizepram injector" is really a flash light.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSMqTX0Z0r8
8ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>needing a flashlight in the middle of the day

Try harder, shill. Hillary is close to death and she wants to be the first wimminz preezy before the dark prince calls her home.

idk, it looks pretty bright in there already, pretty sure that's an auto-injector of some kind

But Trump is muh anti-establishment candidate! Please ignore his threats against Iran written by his Israeli advisors!

Thanks for correcting the record!

> 0.20$ has been deposited into your account

even if it is just a flashlight, it doesn't explain why she is often confused, can't climb stairs on her own, and has weird reactions to external stimuli

it's a security thing to strobe people

or maybe it's a .22LR gun concealed in the flashlight

To be fair, I carry a flashlight during the day. It has many tactical uses, especially in the event that the power inside a building gets cut, it will be dark.

Thank you for correcting the record

What did he mean by this?

Is ctr the new gamer gate?

It's a flashlight attached to his keychain you fucking imbeciles.

>she is often confused

So is trump

>trouble climbing stairs

Because she's old?

>weird reactions

According to you.

it's diazepram

whay is that so hard to believe?

do you guys know what the "pram" and "pam" groups are? xanax is one of them.

How is that hard to believe? What, you guys think that hillary clinton isn't on medication? give me a break lol

most of these politicians are on medications.

The left became completely antisemitic and anti Israel especially during Obama administration, just like they were in the Soviet Union. So yes, being for Israel is being anti-establishment nowadays.

>why is that hard to believe

Because I doubt they put medication inside a flashlight.

Please provide 1 pic with the flashlight clearly ON and I will accept defeat.

Why is it so hard to believe that it's a flashlight and your conspiracy theory is wrong?

These shitposts started out as a joke and they went too far.

At least have a discussion instead of just memeing OP to death. Some of you guys are fucking retarded.

Thank you for the kek swissbro.

She can't even walk up the fucking stairs. My 92 year old grandfather walks up stairs still.
We are supposed to believe her body and brain isn't totally fucking wrecked when she can't walk up stairs?

>secret service
>Clinton detail
>chinese made shit-tier flashlight, not a surefire or streamlight?

Yeah, nah.

>woman trips
>begins writing 45 page medial diagnosis despite having no medical training
>being this fucking alex-jones insane

why does it need to be on?

>mobile screenshot

>Because she's old?
Too old, unstable and dysfuncional to be president of anything yes.

The CTR cucks actually solved a Sup Forums mystery for us. Thanks, CTR bros, you can stay after Hilldawg succumbs.

He's not secret service. He has been seen hugging her and doing other weird stuff. He is her handler. He likely empties her colostomy bag too

>trips
>being literally carried up the stairs

pick one shill

Then again,

windowless corridor/tunnel

If power gets cut, it's pitch black. Having light at the ready isn't a bad idea.

Honestly, I hate hillary, she is a criminal and needs to be put in jail, but I don't see why this is a big deal... what's the argument? That's she's unwell and will therefore be a bad president? I think we should stick to the criminal arguments, this just makes us look desperate...

That pic only proves a misstep which made the three men instantly grab the old lady from falling.

>Trump makes joke
>Atlantic reporter
>no medical training
>5 page article on what mental illness he has
>where were your complaints?

Don't be a hypocrite

>Secret Service
>Needing a concealed carry gun with no stopping power

Stop smoking asbestos your retard

we know its an injector. its medication to contain her nigger moments.
everytime the crooked hilly gets one of her spastic seizures she gets a dose.

>xanax is one of them
>thinking alprazolam ends in "pram" or "pam"

>nobody carries a cellphone with flashlight app

Look at her right hand. She is entrenched for support. She didn't fall, she was getting help before she even started climbing.

What's more likely:

A. It's an auto-injector

Or

B. A flashlight
Given we know for a fact that Clinton has had a stroke before, and in general her health seems to be wearing down on her mind, it is more logical to assume that what the agent is holding is not in fact a flashlight and in fact an auto-injector.
A does not lead to questions. B does.

After all if it was a flashlight, why is he holding it in his hand in a well lit hallway? What reason is there to be holding a flashlight of that size? For no obvious reason than "Just cause"?
A. is a solid answer with information we all already know to back it up. It does not lead to more questions.
B. Just leads to questions. Not answers.

shill shill shill mREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

everyone knows secret service agents have their eyes shined like riddick & can see in dark, no need flashlight

How is the yellow part getting brighter and brighter as the thread goes on?

>So yes, being for Israel is being anti-establishment nowadays.

ayy lmao maybe in Sweden but not in the US.

Found the CTR shill

Trump is older than Hillary. He just paints himself orange.

>thinking either of those flashlights are better than an olight.

Cheaper than both surefire and streamlight and also brighter. My S30RII gets 1000 lumens. You can blind a motherfucker with that.

because people assigned to protect most powerful criminal in world will use flashlight app and not actual flashlight

hallways dont have windows, good idea to have flashlight ready in case patriots cut power and attempt to remove criminal

NOOOO HILLARY IS RETARDED
REEEEE

overmedicated
youtube.com/watch?v=uSMqTX0Z0r8

> It has a key-ring too, that makes it what I'm saying it is

>trips, has visible seizures, exhibiting symptoms of dementia and has a large wound on her tongue the size of a biopsy

Nice to see Hillary keeping the tradition of having a lantern nigger.

I honestly had completely written this off as Sup Forums bullshit until Correct the Record and the media started covering it and trying to make a counter-narrative. With the DNC and the full Clinton machine running a panicky counterattack you just know there's some truth to this. So what is it? Does the old bat have Parkinson's? Is she trying to get off the booze?

Still not a valid enough reason to carry a flashlight of all thing. Cause when was the last time Clinton complained about power being lost wherever she's walking?

Your "reason" is starting to sound crazier than an autoinjector.

>medication for her spastic nigger seizures

this is true, it was contained in the leaks and actually worded this way too

She has personal body guards. Why is this so hard to believe. Half of trumps body guards are the same each time as well.

Can't tactically hold a cellphone flashlight app and a gun at the same time.

Body guards don't walk around with autoinjectors. Also they don't appear to be quite so fat.

how is it that i have never even seen any hold a flash light in that fashion, but commonly only syringes?

Truly a mystery as to why her secret service agent would stand so close to her at all times. He must be injecting her with serum to keep her alive.

Clinton raped all those women.

I'd like to see you respond to this message, shill. Or are you afraid you'll lose your "job"?

How is this a conspiracy theory? A conspiracy is two or more people planning to do something illegal or immoral in secrecy. You make your argument look bad by thinking everything is an abstract meme you soft headed imbecile. Kill yourself because you disgust me.

A flash light could be for if the power is cut, or checking her eyes for signs of stroke and/or seizure.

does it matter if hilary is having seizures?, you're probably right and she is, but its pretty common anyways.
i have epilepsy also, never tried the diazepam injector tho.
also isn't there a photo of her tongue with bite marks, i hate it when that happens.

>mfw we are supposed to think its a flashlight
>mfw the latest meme is that Trump has his basement full of Spetsnaz ready to coup USA

here's my check i got in the mail

Come on guys can we stop being retarded about flashlight hold stances? This is common amongst law enforcement.

Every fucking police officer and guard has a flashlight on their belt, and you act like there needs to be some hard evidence as to why he would have one in a lit room. How retarded do you have to be to think that an injector makes more sense in the hand of a bodyguard than a flashlight?

But do you carry it around in your off hand at all times?

>pic taken in February

>we just found it out today

>clearly she's being helped as you can see one leg at a time.
>no video to prove she tripped

Hillary is literally crook

>identifying daylight.jpg

IT'S ALL TRUE

The second thread where anons tried to research the laptop model and spooky shit happened:

The thread where someone reposted this shit but then KEK appeared

Hold up I think I see a loose thread. Let me get a closer look with this flashlight.

>why is he so happy what does he know?

I'm not saying it's a flashlight or not, however we shouldn't focus on retarded ideas like THAT'S NOT HOW YOU HOLD A FLASHLIGHT HURR
because in their line of work, that is indeed how you hold a flashlight.

> no argument because I'm right

The fact that he's carrying it around in his hand for no real reason. Is he clairvoyant? Does he have some info the lights will suddenly be turned off?
Your reason leads to more questions so it's even more bogus than it being an auto injector. And now you're falling back on strawmen and insults which doesn't exactly help to prove your reasonings further now does it?
You're the crazy one if you think it's a flashlight. Take your pills, Louise.

holy fuck that could be why she was grimacing so much.

What's the deal with the pin on his lapel? Looks like the caduceus.

Couldn't it also be an LED Incapacitator? I mean they're used for crown control, someone rushes hit them with the light while other agents move to eliminate the threat.

>Sup Forums BTFO YET AGAIN
>YET AGAIN
>HOW MANY TIMES NOW?
>A DAILY OCCURRENCE

I'm not against the idea of it being an auto-injector, I'm just against the idea of using retarded non-arguments to try and prove a point because it makes the entire idea seem retarded.

> why her secret service agent

Yeah, her morbidly obese secret service agent. Who has to carry a fucking ID. Who also only ever watches her, never her surroundings.

This actually looks legit to me.

>Truly a mystery as to why her secret service agent would stand so close to her at all times.
That's her private bull.

>He must be injecting her with serum to keep her alive.

Injecting her deep.

Actually the more I look at the more it looks like it.

Is he medical personnel?

It's nice knowing this is the best you guys can do. :^)

The caduceus is a common symbol of medical type personnel.

The guy's obviously a doctor or personal nurse, given the pin, and the auto-injector. He's not just some random ass security guard like the shills seem to be suggesting.

wouldn't CTR be the ones saying it's a flashlight? how would saying she's about to die and suffers from seizures make people vote for her? if anything it would make people not vote for her, the opposite of what CTR wants..

It's pretty obvious to switch tactics and try copying your enemy. But the effort kind of falls flat when it doesn't make any fucking sense.

Go fuck yourself She wouldn't let a SS that close to her unless he was part Medical team.

the debate relates to the fact that Hillary displays symptoms of unsound mind, possibly due to health reasons

go away CTR

SS lapel pin vs first aid monkeys pin

It's happening

The shills are finally pointing to gets as if kek gets weren't satirical cognitive dissonance and thread derailing for shits

Good lord

I'm trying to post the webm of that, but file size is too large and the 8ch link is spam. Forgive me I have to break it up a lot.

8ch
.net/pol/src/
1470637794425 .webm