I miss Jessi. The episodes with her were the best...

I miss Jessi. The episodes with her were the best. And don't anybody give me any stupid memes about how she and Mike broke up or anything. In one of the episodes after she had stopped appearing, you hear her make a comment off camera. I think she's still around, just never part of the cast anymore.

Same thing that happened to nostalgia chick. She got spooked by all the weird sexual harassment and went away. The difference is Lindsay came back. Jessi is weak.

>e-celeb cancer thread

Lindsay got spooked by the drawing of her having been vivisected.

Jessie got spooked by actual stalkers

I miss her contributions too, it was sort of refreshing to have a "normie" opinion on some of the movies she watched, she had an annoying fake laugh sometimes but it all balanced out.

I hope that wasn't it. Poor Jessi. Best of the Worst isn't the same without a woman there. She was great.

They already have the normie opinion well represented: it's Jay.
Mike's the hardcore star trek autist.
Rich is the Sup Forumsedditor.
Jack is the immature memester.
Josh is the indie hipster.
Jay is that normie who always tries way too hard.

>Lindsay got spooked by the drawing of her having been vivisected.
Kek, what the fuck. Someone post it please.

Jessi is gone because somebody posted her nudes on /s/ during the fappening, her face wasn't in it but some user holmes discovered it was her based on freckles and a shit I think

Okay, what the fuck? Seriously? That would make anyone feel spooked.

Ever think maybe it's because of creepy autists like you op?

That's the first I have heard of this.

It was never 100% confirmed it was but anons went with it anyway. Best part is that in one of the pics there was a dick visible, resting on her pussy

it was black

I don't want to have sex with her or anything creepy. I just miss her presence in the show.

sounds more like your cuck mind wanted it to be true than anything else

Oh my gaaaaawwwwwwd.

Share the pics ya doofuses

>he fell for it

Gonna need to see this

Why would you miss some airhead cunt who didn't contribute anything to the episodes it was in? The only reason it was allowed to stay was that Jay is a cuckold beta who was manipulated by the cunt's cunt. Luckily Mike (alpha) realized it will ruin everything like cunts always do anf kicked the cunt out.

jay is the only patrician in the lineup desu

>doesn't love Bladerunner
>patrician
pick one

You can give Jessi one look and know that she has either
>only fucked nerds slobs ala Mike her whole life
>has taken miles of black dick to the point where she has no feeling left in her cooch
Maybe I'm just sleep deprived, but I feel like you can tell who a person has sex with just by looking at them sometimes.

I think you're just a virgin.

e-celeb gossiping faggots

Epic cuck fantasy, faggot

redy 4 baby

Don't they have gyms im Milwaukee?

These guys have'nt done anything intersting in months.

A mod must have got really triggered in this thread.