Americans get the fuck off this board

Americans get the fuck off this board

You think you're right about everything and you're so proud of yourselves, you think you know it better then all of us and many here delusively follow you into their graves spouting the same nonsense you do.

Take your support of libertarianism, conservative, materialism, individualism, corporatorism and capitalism somewhere else. These are not aspects of red-pill. America of the 50's was not red-pilled, neither 'is america the greatest country in the earth' OR the centre of the Earth. America is fucking shithole if you ask me. There is no democracy, you are ruled by Jewish merchants why buy off the whole campaigns of presidental. You have no freedom of your choice. Your fucking police is brutal and getting militarized. There is no social security, yet you have pay shit high taxes for the military. There are homeless on the street. The NWO is literally behind the right door and your doing nothing about it but spouting about how 'great merica is and acting as if some corporate shill called Trump is going to make it all better. You all say Canada is fucked because of multicultarlism, well you hypocrite america is fucked because of it, which is liiterally the most multicultural countro of all. Fuck off you deluded cunts and I call to ALL HUMANS ON THIS BOARD. DO not listen to Americans. For many citizens the US is a 2nd world country.

Instead, look at Canada for real 1st world citizenship, where the police won't shoot you for no reason, where the police actually helps, where you don't have to live on the street if you are in financial problems, where there isn't a mass shooting every month, where there liberal feminists and niggers spouting up nonsense. THIS IS ALL IN AMERICA. NOt the in Canada, but in THE US. All this liberalism and modern feminism, tumblrism comes out of the US

REEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a leaf and I approve this message

Nice proxy leaf

>argentina

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of my 6,000 nukes and superior automobile culture.

FUCK OFF LEAF

Make me white boi

I'm sorry. I hope one day my country can become pc and progressive as europe. Ugh f*ck my countrymen. im sorry.

calm down my fellow aryan bro

>Argentina
>White

If you were a true argentinian, you would be extremely supportive of the idea of police fucking killing those who deserve it (like niggers and armed robbers). You don't even know how to personificate one of ours.

Yes, the argentinian population is extremely racist when it comes to inmigrants and death penalty.

I get it argentina bro, im totally with you.

Ive made alot of anti-usa threads & posts.
BUt its pointless, it really is.

Americans will ignore it and post some unfunny shit just like This is an unfunny american who post fat spurdo ironically. Hes proud of it.

Americans are like brazilians. They think they live in the best country ever, but they dont.

America worship capitalist kike cock, and they wont stop doing that no matter what you tell them. Theyre all brainwashed into oblivion and pro-israel

tell us something: what did you do over the weekend?

also, the Brazilians here describe their country as a hellhole. You don't know wtf you're talking about do you

Almost everything you use today wouldn't be around without us. Even your dragon dildos.

he is right though.....BLM and SJWs are created in america

Why don't you post a pic of your own Empires?
OH WAIT

hickock45 here, today we're hunting Argentinians

But, we are better than you though. Why are you upset?

>Implying a typical American doesn't look like an average Mexican now.

Even their women are ugly af if you pay close attention.

We won ww2 bitch

What crawled up your ass and died Ahmed?

Because I'm British.

MALVINAS
A
L
V
I
N
A
S

>we

You mean the allies, right?

>Calls the British evil colonialists
>Whole country is a Spanish colony

not gonna read your bait, stay envious

No you're not.

An American talking about an European accomplishment? Wew, I never seen that before.

lol, no

If the rest of the world wants to put an end to SJWs then everyone who isn't a white male needs to be a lot more vocal about their hatred for them. It's really up to the minorities people of other nations to put them in their place and end their preachy bullshit.

White males in America have been fighting with them all day every day for years now, but they couldn't care less about what we think. We barely even register as actual human beings to them.

Yes, I am.

I am your worst nightmare. Every post by an Argentinian mulatto will be graced with an Englishman boasting about the Falklands. It is written.

But you're not English.

Stop pretending, Dutch.

You're not white

Stop pretending nigger

this

leaf post confirmed

Neither are you.

Sto pretending, Paco.

jesus you the same argie that got pissy in that other thread? I didn't know niggers had the thought capabilities to be this butthurt

Stop pretending to be European

Argentina? Who in the fuck cares about Argentina? I don't even know what you niggers do. We created freedom and everything good in the world. You're welcome Argentina.

This is an American website.

Dog bless

>Americans get the fuck off this board

it's an AMERICAN board dumbshit. don't think that's going to happen.

>tfw we literally made this website
fuck off argies
Los Ingleses tienen las malvinas para siempre, puta

>user is so mad that he goes out of his way to post anti-usa memes to Americans who don't care what their irrelevant countries are doing.

>076TbMad
>Mad

Mexicans have USA forever, bitch.
Also, this website in nice. I guess I'm staying for a while

tl;dr

this

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Savage.

>I call to ALL HUMANS ON THIS BOARD

>Argentina

Nice try, Paco.