The Raimi Spider-man movies are the most perfect superhero adaptations ever made

If you seriously find fault with them, you're either a contrarian, underage, suffering from mental illness or all of the above.

They were slightly too corny to me but that's probably because I don't watch modern capeshit and I find the nerd culture to be disgusting and juvenile to begin with.

I like spider-man. I like cape shit in general.
I don't like bandwagons though. I dunno.

Why can't people just have their own identities?

super heroes are supposed to be corny
they are works of fiction

the batman remake movies are just an abomination in every sense of the way

>tfw all of the above
>tfw like spiderman!

i think its safe to say the third movie was not as good as 1 and 2.

I think it's safe to say that 3 was just straight-up bad. That movie was a mess and I refuse to give it a pass because ASM was also bad.

2 was GOAT though.

WTF RAIMI

They're great movies for kids

It was a different time...

>hyped as fuck for venom
>literally worst capeshit movie ever
fuck you raimi

1 was decent
2 is arguably the best put together capeshit
3 is a complete mess

Watched all 3 of these yesterday. Holy shit I am now a die hard defender of Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man. He's so loveably goofy and perfectly cast. But I finally understand why people hate MJ; she's a total whore who only cares about herself and probably invented the cuck meme.

Ah yes, the old "it was good if it was from MY childhood"

>faggots dislike the third one
It's the only one where Peter has any development at all. I'm sorry they didn't do Venom to your liking but the movie wasn't about him.

>Tobey Maguire clearly has a round face, whereas Peter Parker has an oval face
>Tobey Maguire has a gay, girly voice, whereas Peter Parker, as Spider-Man, is described as having a sharp, sarcastic voice (like in the cartoons)
>Green Goblin is Iron Man now (inb4 Iron Patriot)
>Harry Osborn, son of a millionaire father, goes to the same High School as the ward of an electrician
>by the time of Spider-Man 3, with all the unmasking Peter does, plus all his confrontations with villains involving Mary Jane, plus he getting to take the best photos of Spider-Man, half of New York can identify Spider-Man's true face, and possibly his identity
>MJ and JJ sitting in a tree...

Sure, "perfect adaptations"...

You are on the right track, but you are still an edgy kid

Stop caring about what other people think. Let them live their own lives

Where's the fun in that. Kill yourself

This was a weird scene

>tfw when I love Sam Raimi's sipderman and Appustaja posters.

Its literally explained harry is in public school because he was a dumb punk who got kicked out of every private school in ny.

am I being memed? Where's this supposed to be from?

Or maybe I'm just not a fucking nazi.

Director's Cut

Soon.

>you're either a contrarian, underage,
but underages, faggots born after 1990 are probably the ones that adore it and its stupid shooting webm from wrist stupidity

>"What are we gonna call this guy?"
>"Doctor Shekelpus?"
>"Eh, it's crap."
>"Octojew?"
>"Crap!"
>"The Oy-Vey Professor?"
>"Wait, I got it! 'Doctor Shekelstein'!"
>"B.........I like it."
>"What are ya lookin for? A reich? Get out!"

Do you seriously not remeber the wrestling scene?

He literally calls himself the human holocaust.

>modern capeshit
>Spider-man

what

Related, does anyone know when Raimi is released from federal prison? What was his sentence for that synagogue arson job in El Paso?

>focusing on face
>ignoring how the completelly changed green goblin costume
>how they changed everything about dr octopus
>how they fucked up everything about venom

>perfect
WTF? They turned peter into a autstis bitch, they fucked every one of peter villains making them a bunch of crazy fucks without any realistic goal, the costumes were shit, how the fuck peter could make this shit by himself?

>ignoring how the completelly changed green goblin costume
I said:
>Green Goblin is Iron Man now (inb4 Iron Patriot)

>how they changed everything about dr octopus
They actually did a good job with Octopus, in terms of origin story. It's acceptable for the film

>how they fucked up everything about venom
That is too obvious. Muh slimy venom that doesn't talk or is actually an anti-hero was too stupid for everyone

I don't understand why Raimi isn't in jail yet

>the human holocaust.
lmao

It wasn't really Raimi's fault, Sony forced him to put Venom in the movie.

>found the contrarian, underage, suffering from mental illness or all of the above

He went too far in a few places.

>Naming yourself after something imaginary

How childish, this movies is for kids

I don't like how Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin were similar to each other.

I agree. Both villains didn't have to be Jewish.

Who /emo/ here?

>if you find fault with 3 you're a contrarian
>no academy award nominations
>6.2/10 IMDb
>63% critics approval RT
>51% top critics approval RT
>51% audience approval RT
>59 Metacritic

I'd say it's pretty common to find fault with it, not contrarian at all.

If Spider-Man 3 had been up to par with the first two this would have indisputably been one of the GOAT trilogies of film. It's a shame that so much meddling hampered Rainy and led to 3. The casting was also really off. Topher Grace in fucking anything is always a bad sign.

You understood nothing about there characters then. Doc Ock was a far more deep character than Goblin.

I watched the second and third one whilst and acid and everyone kept turning into reptilians

Tobey Maguire looked like he was in his late 20s and had absolutely no bantz.

>Watch movies non-stop throughout highschool
>Never read one movie review
>Enjoy most films that come out without giving it a second though
>Finish high school and end up here
>Find out all the movies I like are actually bad
>tv acts like it an authority on anything released in cinemas
>If you like the latest movie you're a JUST or a big guy
I hate this place yet I cannot stay away

>tfw Bruce Campbell was going to be revealed as Mysterio in 4 but the series got shitcanned before it could happen

Feels bad man

i am VINDICATED

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Amazing. I felt like he was talking to me directly. Raimi is truly a maestro.

>I WILL HEIL
>HEIL DER FURHERRRRRRR

>"He was white, Peter... All these years, I dedicated my life to securing a better world for white children, only to be done in by my own kind..."
>"G-g-gee Uncle Ben, he looked like he might have been Irish."
>*smiles* "Oh thank you, Peter..."

Powerful stuff.

this is probably my favorite meme on this entire website

I guess i really am alone in thinking Spider-man 2 was pretty bad and that 1 is the superior movie.

I dunno what to feel..

How did Raimi get a guy called Maguire to say that line?

Best capeshit, this is objective fact

>Begins and TDK
>Rami Spidey 1 & 2
>X-men 1 & 2
>Logan

Why does no capeshit have a good third installment?

me three, user-san

>i find the nerd culture to be disgusting and juvenile
>as he posts on Sup Forums

>I find the nerd culture to be disgusting and juvenile to begin with.

>is on Sup Forums

Exactly the same for me. I honestly think there are a lot of people here in our situation.

Also, to take it even further, I sincerely believe the world would have been much better off if the internet hadn't become mainstream.

>the most perfect superhero adaptations
>organic web-shooters
>Sandman killed Uncle Ben

lol

>>organic web-shooters
That was a cool fucking idea, and if you don't see that you're just an autistic comicbook fanboy faggot
>Sandman killed Uncle Ben
That movie doesn't exist. There were only two Spiderman films.

>organic web-shooters

>guy gets bit by radioactive spider
>can climb on walls
>fuck yeah
>has "spider sense"
>sweet
>super strength
>hell yeah
>can shoot webbing from his hands
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU KIDDING ME HOW STUPID AND GAY AND DUMB OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS HOW RETARDED

But Spider-man 2 is just as awful as Spider-man 3.

>the most perfect superhero adaptations

Who cares of this shit the movies are kino

No it isnt. 3 is retarded. Sandman is pathetic and Eric from the 70s show is an awful actor, ruining venom.

spider sense is real, have you ever tried to kill a spider? They see you coming from a mile away with all those fucking eyes and they always do some crazy midair web swing to the floor followed by some crazy fast footwork, you need something to create a vacuum or they dodge every time, better than flies even.

Just thought I would nerd out for a second it has no bearig on your conversation :^)

Has Spider-Man 3.1 been uploaded to the internet yet?

I just rewatched them and the lines and acting were too cheesy for them to be considered good movies. Although Spiderman 2 is still the best spiderman movie because of Peter's inner struggle.

I was expecting Homecoming to be better than any of them but that went out the window when I saw the affirmative action cast.

>spidey costume looks better and more realistic in a 2004 movie than the new one in 2017

you have got to be trolling

Spiderman 2 is literally the greatest superhero movie ever made, still to this day.

Spiderman 3 is possibly the worst superhero movie ever made.

perfect =/= accurate, those are two different words with different meanings
learn2english bud

Organic web shooters makes a lot more sense than a teenager inventing something like that out of his bedroom.

100% this

>>Green Goblin is Iron Man now (inb4 Iron Patriot)

I take it you're not familiar with the regular green goblin?

>>Harry Osborn, son of a millionaire father, goes to the same High School as the ward of an electrician

are you under the impression that electricians are poor or something?

>>by the time of Spider-Man 3, with all the unmasking Peter does, plus all his confrontations with villains involving Mary Jane, plus he getting to take the best photos of Spider-Man, half of New York can identify Spider-Man's true face, and possibly his identity

NYC has 8 million residents and like 30 million people who commute from the tri-state area, good luck recognizing one random non-famous 20 year old.

>>Tobey Maguire clearly has a round face, whereas Peter Parker has an oval face
>>Tobey Maguire has a gay, girly voice, whereas Peter Parker, as Spider-Man, is described as having a sharp, sarcastic voice (like in the cartoons)

>nitpicking this hard

>they fucked every one of peter villains making them a bunch of crazy fucks without any realistic goal

how is that any different from comics goblin and comics venom?

meanwhile movie sandman and movie doc ock had perfectly reasonable goals

>how the fuck peter could make this shit by himself?

why don't you ask that to the comics?

>>organic web-shooters

make a lot more sense for numerous reasons and fit the spider-man theme more than a lot of his powers do

>3 is retarded. Sandman is pathetic

sandman was great imo, an effective villain with a good motive and a full character

Hands down

I like how they got him to be the next Spider-Man after Toby.

Why'd they get Ernest to be him?

Spiderman is an amazing movie
Spiderman 2 is literally perfect
Spiderman 3 is okay so long your not a huge Venom fan. Some scenes that cut should have been in the movie. (The black suit breathing)

>It's the only one where Peter has any development at all
Have you even watched the first two films?