Is it worth Sup Forums?

Is it worth Sup Forums?

Until certain point.

Not really. Very meandering. After the ultra violence the ongoing plot is just sort of feebly there. Remember when our protagonist allied himself with the destroyer of Las Vegas? Or the stuff about the Invincible cyborg zombies? Nobody in-universe really remembers.

1 Sup Forums is worth less than a peso these days, so yeah, go for it.

Yes. Just drop it after the Viltrumite War. The OC becomes a total cuck and it's just unpleasant to read

He disappears for 5 years and his wife fucks another dude (Alien). He forgives her and that's fair enough considering. But the guy comes up a couple of issues later and insults Marks ability to sexually please his woman and insults his 6 year old daughter while shes standing there and Mark does nothing about it

Hell yes! Its one of those in which I envy you because you get to read a ton of it in a row instead of waiting month after month

Also, don't listen to him , Sup Forums is all ''Wait a moment, the book did something that I didn't like? That doesn't mean that the book is not perfect, it means that is starting to SUCK!''

See, his complain is childish at best ''If a guy pissed me off like that I would have killed him! so the main character not killing him right there is shit writting!''

It has some neat ideas, but has a really bad tendency to squander them.

It was fun to read with Sup Forums, but I don't think it's that great.

No fuck you cunt. It's not a single moment. Marks become a total wimp. And I'm not saying Mark should have killed him or even hit. He didn't even say anything at all

I think they changed artists very recently, which was the main draw. Plots meander all over the place, which can be kind of neat when they break tropes. But generally it can be very hard to track, and there're so many characters that show back up years later that were barely involved that it's hard to know who is who.

The baby kind of ruined the series permanently, to the point that they needed a universe reset then a time skip to get rid of the problem.

someona post the page

Right now it kind of feels like what Naruto would have been if it kept going.

I agree.I posted the same question last month , read first 127 issues online for free, it's good not great. Like a western shonen

I liked it when it was "kid tries to juggle super powers and school".

Held on till the end of the Viltrumite War cause I liked so many of the supporting cast.

Then finally gave up cause I got sick of Kirkman having no plan other than "pad for time till I think of another SHOCKING DRAMA to befall Mark".

I think this posts sums up what current Invincible has been about. I still read and enjoy it but it's pretty much just been filler scenes that set up upcoming tragedies while waiting for the next tragedy to happen.

BEST CAPE BOOK OF THE 2000s

fucking read it

>Marks become a total wimp

He can murder anyone he wants, but just like Goku and Superman it doesn't mean that he has to.

Being the bigger man means not fighting like a retard for something meaningless like WORDS.

This just goes to show how childish you are.

>He didn't even say anything at all

It was Mark's fault that he dissapeared, he keeps saying '' This is it, I don't want to get invovled because I might disappear for years! Again!''

And then what happened?

It feels more like American Dragon Ball Z in some ways

>filler scenes
Some people call that character development and worldbuilding.

But like you said, you are just waiting for the next shocking dead and fight scenes.

The problem is that Kirkman never seems to ACTUALLY do any character development or world building any more.

On the rare occasions he does it is just mini-drama for the hell of it (suddenly his friend is gay) or shit to set up that next big escalation of drama.

The Invincible universe is great but Kirkman uses it so badly.

>The problem is that Kirkman never seems to ACTUALLY do any character development or world building any more.

Did you read the last like 5 issues? It was focused on that shit and even plot developments!

To me, again, this is just a case of ''I don't like whtats going on, therefore the book is stating to suck! its not me, its the book!'' that Sup Forums its so known for.

Read like first 12 issues, if you'll like the twist it'll make and you'll know when it'll hit keep reading until Viltrumite War. Then keep reading only at your own discretion.

Was good but not anymore.

This invincible ass whiping robots are too much. It's like he thought if iron man mixed with reed went bad was a novel idea

Yeah, because Eve dealt with the problem herself. Mark doesn't need to do everything.

I think it's probably the best cape comic out there.

What exactly is the draw of the series? All I've ever seen anyone post about it is the admittedly interest femdom rape. But people do keep mentioning it, and I saw the two oversized papersbacks that look like they will fall apart in my LCS.

It just looks like generic capeshlock with some actual tits and ass and ultra violence.

Basically shit I can get in any of the darker Marvel and DC titles.

What does it offer that's unique? If it's worth a read and then a reread every couple of years I'm willing to invest cash into most comics.

Permanency ,meaning when somone gets killed they die forever, sure Kirkman has some trouble here and there but overall is much better tan any cape crap from DC or SJW Marvel.

The art is rock solid with Ottley ,even though corey walker took over for a few issues Ottley should be coming back soon.

I think eventually Mark or his dad will die and then the next gen of invincies from mark's balls will take over and all hell will break lose

So... the Ultimate universe, or any number of edgy DC Elseworlds, but with none of the interesting characters and that special Kirkman shine that wears off quickly?

I appreciate the (You) user, but all your really told me is that, because it's not a franchise, it has no status quo that it has to keep to.

Easily the best cape comic. Beloved by readers everywhere and hated by neckbeards and Sup Forumsntrarians, so you know its good!

>Mark Grayson thread
>Ignoring BEST character

When is he going to kill Robot

>another generic superhero because a noDC or noMarvel imprint can't write stories with actual superheroes.

No it isn't.

It's good up to a certain point, but eventually it becomes all about Mark's suffering and the pointless drama that orbits his shitty life. Seriously, it's depressing and isn't about superheroes at all anymore. It's more of a soap opera about people with powers and aliens these days.

>Being the bigger man means not fighting like a retard for something meaningless like WORDS.
Ironic that you call him childish when only wimpy grade school children actually believe this. There is literally nothing wrong with standing up for yourself when some dickweed is putting you down. Do you not have any pride at all?

They didn't "change artists".
The original artist is filling in for 6 issues while the main artist is working on future issues.

This isn't new to Invincible, either.
Walker has drawn backups, specific parts of storylines and even entire issues before.