Alien Covenant: WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS THING?

A big clit stimulator and dildo for the giant engineer woman that lives inside the earth

David dropping the black goo down the whole was symbolic of the Engineers being BLACKED

It's a dildo with clit stimulator fucking the planet to keep it satisfied so it doesn't go apeshit on the inhabitants

it represents ridley's love for bbc

I just said that you fucking retard

Is Ridley Scott senile?

The film was b-tier shit.

Worse than some shit tier straight to tv films

It's a Bluetooth earpiece you fucking idiots.

It's too small to be a Prostate massage

i believe its called a vibe

They never did explain who planted the weat

The wrong brother died

Are those engineers statues?
What sign are they doing with their hands?

No, that's not the sign.

It is more like an uterus.

it's clearly a giant underground fossilized scorpion

Looks like they holding the black goo pot which they seed planets with (Prometheus intro scene)

This could be more possible.

What I don't get is how this relates to Alien...

David still has to find another ship with a space jockey stuck in it, get to LV-426 and then make all those eggs he designed...

Apparently theres talks about him going back to the engineers home world and the planet in Covenant was some outpost or some shit. Doesnt exactly look like a home world does it really?

>A big clit stimulator and dildo for the giant engineer woman that lives inside the earth
I want to see that film get made

Doubt another prequel will be made but the eggs should be easily created from all the crew of the Covenant.

As for another Engineer... Could be another sole survivor flying around or woken up after the events of Prometheus that tracked down the Covenant ship, or it could be a revived Walter that flew the crashed ship from Paradise and tracked down the Covenant to fight David.

It turns out, humans were the real monsters... for creating the robot that created the monsters.

This is hilarious because the original suit actor for the original Xenomorph alien in the very first movie was also black.

Dunno, we don't see much of the planet itself anyway... Except that David by unleaching the goo killed all the animals.

geezus fucking christ this movie was even dumber than prometheus

No movie happens on earth, it means we are the aliens

DEEP

If the new movies weren't so damn stupid, I would really like this idea.

looks like a giant space anus

>all those eggs he designed...
THIS RUINED THE FUCKING FRANCHISE

FUCK YOU RIDLEY YOU FUCKING HACK

YES IM STILL MAD

I got the feeling Ridley's retconning the entire franchise with Prometheus and Covenant. Especially with the different Earth ship design (no 70's era computer terminals, etc.)

Why is that hilarious?

You know blacks are people too, who do things?

probably engineers

$20, eric roberts, and a script on a napkin should do it

>he doesn't know the Aliens: Origins of that image

This board is so fucking gay

Ridley Scott has confirmed that David isn't the creator of the Xenomorphs. More that David became interested in them after finding out about them and decided to go Victor Frankenstein and experiment to make them himself.