Why are black women in Sup Forums always so annoying and retarded?

Why are black women in Sup Forums always so annoying and retarded?

Try again

forced as fuck thats why, they have to be the panacea for all problems.

It's true to life.

black people are so dumb and stupid lol

Rosario Dawson is hispanic and therefore white

Give me one (1) good reason straight white males can't be cast in every single TV or movie role.
protip: you can't

>Rosario Dawson
>black

OP's an idiot, and how is her character retarded in Daredevil?

That mulato from Eureka was quite good. Martha from DW was good too.
But in most cases they are horrible

>WHAT IS HOLLYWOOD FILM STAR ROSARIO DAWSON’s ethnicity and nationality? Is she black, mixed race, Persian, Indian? Dawson herself puts it simply — “I blend,” she says. In Hollywood, her complex ethnicity has brought mixed blessings. On one hand, “There are scripts I’m not even allowed to read,” she states. “But, on the other hand, I can be Moroccan, Iranian, Egyptian, Puerto Rican, black and more.”
Everything BUT white. Get fucked nigger

her father was afro-cuban

>her mother, Isabel Celeste, is a writer and singer of Puerto Rican and Afro-Cuban ethnicity
Her father is irish. Mom's afr cuban

Why can't they be winners like us?

Still don't know why OP doesn't like her when her character actively assists Matt and practically all the other street level heroes, and is that bitch in bottom right from Luther? Yeah she was a retard.

Only British blacks really, they're a special type of ugly

because you're racist

This one was okay, but that's pretty much it.

I think that's just your racism clouding your vision.

That's women in general.

They're like that in real life

Rachel Brooks was a qt. Too bad her career is dead. She should hop on the capeshit wagon.

I don't know who those other women are, but you're an idiot if you think Dawson is black. Also, she's easily the best part of Iron Fist and she's a great actress in general.

They're not. You're just projecting those characteristics onto them because you're insecure, and your mother did a horrible job of raising you.

>Egyptian Hispanic

NOSOTROS

Art imitates life. I'm cool with Rosario Dawson though. Would love to smang her

I found her pretty likeable in Iron Fist but didn't watch the other shows on account of the coalburning, was she worse in those?

>dat pic
My wife said that thing looks like shaved Blanka

What is it?

I too miss Asterix.