Did they fuck?

Did they fuck?
Kissing usually implies characters had sex in kids show/movies
DCAU thread

>bruce
>having sex with a woman

DCAU Batman slept with lots of women though, WW, Ghost of The Phantasm Lady, Catwoman, Joker, real Talia, Barbara, and many more name/nameless women, guy was an actual pussy magnet in the show, it was more down the line on JL days where you can tell his crime fighting days took over his life unlike before where he could easily juggle both lives, granted it was a necessity to focus more on saving the planet every weekend otherwise there wouldn't be a planet but still, he has quite the collection of women under his trusty belt, something that would make even Selina blush

Based on what?

>sways
>not schways
you had one job OP

him and Terry Eiffel towered her

DETECTIVE

>Kissing usually implies characters had sex in kids show/movies
Wizard detected.

I didn't name it

>Joker

My god.
He finally raped the joker

wasnt that Ra's?

Can't rape the willing user.

this tbqh

joker is perfectly willing to be batman's cockslut

I refuse to believe about:
1) Joker - didn't happen
2) Barbara - happen in potential alternative future which probably will not exist, because when Bruce travelled in the future, old Bruce didn't remembered all of this.

it's a joke

She explained what her fucking problem is.

YOUR fucking problem is that you apparently lack the ability to pay any fucking attention, you fucking retard.

You fucking "people" and your fucking memes. It's like you deliberately subscribe to a warped view of reality just so you can make dumbshit threads like this.

Kill yourselves. All of you.

I mean, why would you put people who Bruce really fucked and people who he did not?

thats actually Ras al gul. he mindswapped with his own daughter talia because reasons.

Joker meme

He was fucking Babas in the show it was ackoledged.

Timm and Dini even point4ed it out and how fucked up it was

No Bruce and Barbara had a long romantic relationship in the DCAU
Bruce added her to the list of lovers he reminisced about in Beyond, Barbara told Terry how serious they were, and Barbara and Dick's thing was said to be nothing more than puppy love.