He's right

He's right.

Cool but taxing what profit?

For God he sure talks like a dumb high school atheist.

Tax the jews more. Every synagogue should be taxed.

Fucking kill yourself, jew.

>tax churches
What about synagogues and mosques?

But if you remove their 501c status then you can't force them to marry gay people.

this

So what organization gets taxed to account for athiests?

That'd be racist

yeah whoever runs this account needs to kill themselves yesterday

just look at the mormon church at the vast amount of land they have, which they acquired from, "donations" and lease out to hunting guides for profit. Not to mention the 10% of income from all their followers.

Churches should most definitely be fucking taxed.
As soon as i buy my first house, the first thing I'm going to do is get my buddies together and start a religion

>implying you get enough for that just by taxing chuches

Liberals have a complicated relationship with math.

They probably won't get much out of a church tax.

Yeah this too, churches are nonprofit.

>Stop the church being tax free
>billions of poor mudshit browns starve because church can't afford to feed as many

yes, please use the little money, that some communities barely have for church charities/maintenance, for 10 useless gender studies degrees for people who will never visit or pay or for the church anyway.
BRILLIANT

Average church dont make the kind of money fedoras think they do. My neighbor was a pastor for 15ish years and that guy struggled. He also gave crappy sermons but thats beside the point.

>tax the church
>hospitals and schools are now lose funding

Property taxes too, sempai

>free college degrees provide fresh generation of SJWs to complain about starving muds and promote them coming to your country so that they don't starve

Let's import muslims instead.

Who knew God was such a good goy?

you're dumb

please have cancer.

Inquisition burn not enough fedoras
Also those who take non investment loan are fucking idiots and deserve debts and dying in poverty

>The churches are all sitting on hundreds of thousands of dollars!
>That's why I can't pay back the hundreds of thousands of dollars that I borrowed!

That's antisemitism© and Islamophobia™ you fascist racist nazi.

are you trying to convince me not to support this?

>People donate to a Church
>That money is then taken from the Church by the government, and used for people unrelated to the church.
Why are liberals so retarded? This has several issues.

1) Church money is from donations, people are free to donate to what they want. Or will this tax apply to all charites?
2) The government taking money from the Church with tax would go against separation of Church and State.
3) Why does the government have to pay for personal poor choices? If student debt, why not gambling debt?

>hurr other people are obliged to pay for me!
>durrrrrrrr

>churches are taxed
>not all churches have the ability to pay the tax equally
>so smaller churches and denominations eventually cease to exist
>christianity forced to coalesce into one monolithic church
>new monolithic church can now also lobby the government directly
>laws against blasphemy are introduced (since the first amendment was obviously repealed, or else we wouldn't be taxing churches to begin with)
>atheists are exiled

>churches now have a say in government
Yeah idk about this

>Though shalt tax churches...

Yeah OK I'm down with this so far

>and use the money to pay for college for everyone and remove student debt.

Fuck yourself. Tax churches so stupid cunts who took out loans so they could spend 8-10 years doing Gender Studies don't have to face the consequences of their idiocy? Nope.

Wait..do idiot Bernouts think churches make money?

Like maybe the Mormons and Scientology but you aren't going to fund college for tens of millions with that.

The LDS Church subsidizes everyone's education at BYU. You only pay like $2500 a semester (including housing)....the rest is taken up by the church.

that page is such a liberal cringefest

You can tax every money transfer. Lol why tax only profit?

why wouldn't you ta religious insitutions?

Because if you do then they get direct voice in government and totally fuck up that whole separation of church and state thing we got going.

Or at least tax non-profits 40 %

Tax...

EVERYONE!

>tax

>people still starving and dying of disease
>education of affluent niggers in America is their highest priority from a "moral" standpoint.

Nigger priorities.

Sure, if the aim is to force people into education until their mid 20s. You stupid social justice communists just want people to be babies until they're 40.

>already tax people in every fucking way imaginable
>tax their donations to the church too

Sure, why the fuck not?

Post yfw atheists were right about everything and never edgy faggots

tax churches to pay for muslims to go to school for free. nah m8 fuck off niggers

He's wrong because churches take donations, they're not a business. They exist only because of the community that supports them so taxing them would be unreasonably unfair. By taxing them you'd be unintentionally double taxing citizens. The problems never been churches, the problem is your corrupt politicians not using the money the get from your taxes to fund the things you need so blame them you dumb faggot liberals

As an evangelical, I agree. I dont want the government to have leverage over religious bodies like that.

This

I would be embarrassed to destroy churches so some lazy millennial cocksuckers could get free college for basket weaving.

I mean yes, churches getting tax free is oftentimes bullshit but there are lots of legit ones too. So we should be putting stricter standards on them, perhaps they need to donate some demonstrable amount like 1 billion yearly or something.

why not make students pay taxes on those college grants they already receive?

Separation of church and state. If the church paid taxes, they'd have the right to say how that money should be spent and thus play a role in government, going against a key principle of the consitution.