You may not like it, but this is what peak freedom looks like

*Clapping*

youtube.com/watch?v=d-DDbXh1MYc
would like to try it once in my life desu

Honestly want to try this

>How many people have had heart attacks in this room
>Three
>How many died?
>One, but for the other two I did the grandest of favours for because they now uniquely understand their genetic shortcomings

This guy is the villian from those Saw movies

I expected shootings to be higher, are they developing a natural resistance to bullets?

>Be American
>Get shot
>Die in the hospital from medical error

The listed number (34k) includes suicides. They toss those in there to fluff up the number and push for more bans.

Actual firearm homicides are a third off that figure. And about half of what remains are niggers, so who cares.

>tfw the bad guys won the cold war

Honestly same - dude is fucking hilarious. Also want to get paddled by that nurse near the end.

HAHAHA THEY LOST COMMIE FAGGOT

t. Am*rican vassal state

CA-NA-DA

That's why they are so fat, it's a defense mechanism.

if you're white you are actually very very unlikely to even see gunfire unless you live in the country or go to a range, let alone get shot

it makes for hilarious memes tho

We must always have hope.

Not gonna lie, that looks pretty good and if I visited America I'd eat there at least once. Assuming of course that the meat was safe to eat. Is American meat in general safe for consumption or is it like your tap water?

half of our country is cow farm, yes it's fine

Newscasters disgust me. What could possibly drive someone down that career path but being completely obsessed with themselves?

Too bad that restaurant is in Nevada since it's unlikely I'd go there if I visited the US.

It's in Vegas which is probably worth a visit even if you're not a gambler, it's kind an extremely concentrated version of what America is. It's spectacular in some ways, kitschy in others, over the top, the food, the drinking, the sex, etc.

I'd go there if I had the money sure, but in the near future all traveling I can do is likely through university student exchange programs, and my department doesn't have any programs to Nevada.

The commie American showed up