Breaking News: Kirsten Stewart apparently replacing Angelina Jolie as Bride of Frankenstein

>Breaking News: Kirsten Stewart apparently replacing Angelina Jolie as Bride of Frankenstein

Thoughts?

I hate her but at the same time want to fuck her because she's so disinterested in everything that it'd be enjoyable for me to get my rocks off.

What are her best movies?

good for vampfu

not good for malficientfu

She was really good in this

Looking back at this decision if it's real; if they give her some really good make up similar to pic related, then she would be amazing in the role

I UH UH AM THE BRIDE OF *HUNCHES* AH FRANKENSTEIN *FINGERS HAIR BEHIND EAR* *AWKWARD SMILE* *LOOKS AWAY*

SOUNDS GREAT INNIT

She'd make a good Bride with white hair like this

>Dead fish eyes
>Deathly pallor
>Emotionless cadence
She's perfect.

They're both washed up roasties. Who gives a fuck.

>implying she won't deliver a fantastic performance where she has to watch her father die and then she seeks out revenge
No idea what they will do with this movie cos they are going to give the Bride more screen time and not follow the original one with how short the Bride's performance was in that. But with a good script Kirsten could deliver a 10/10 performance if they do cast her.

Why does she get to play hetero roles after coming out? It's not fair!!!!

Who gives a shit. Kstew is fucking ugly and cannot act. Fuck off already nobody cares.

because she's good looking unlike that fuggo you posted

>universal cinematic universe
it'll be trash either way

Good for Jolie, glad she acted quickly and got the fuck out of that doomed to fail "dark universe"

Jolie is box office poison. she can't act for shit. regardless of Stewart she's not a total shit show like jolie

so is stewart. shes even more unlikeable than emma watson somehow

So, is this an actual role or just an unofficial title that Jolie had earned?

That's because emma watson is fucking awesome you memer she's always been likeable pleb

>after months of hard work robbing graves for bodyparts you have finally assembled her - you're kstew waifu
>she lies there inert on the laboratory table, outside the castle a lightning storm rages all around
>throwing the great switch with a final heave an enormous bolt of electricity runs through her body, then a long silence
>slowly, she sits up on the laboratory table - she's alive! - finally a kstew gf of your very own
>you turn to your bride-to-be and introduce yourself, "i frankenstein. you kstew. me friend."
>she stares at you blankly, disinterested
>suddenly she catches glimpse of your laptop and starts looking all hot and bothered
>you realize it is playing a slideshow of your dakota fanning folder
>"me, want," she says

what do?

she's a pretentious holier than thou sack of shit and her personality is like a piece of rusty sheet metal

Kstew shouldn't even be acting she is so bad. No wonder she's interested in this trash

>Kirsten Stewart apparently replacing Angelina Jolie as Bride of Frankenstein

They just saved a bunch of money on prosthetics and make up.

have you seen any of her movies other than twilight?

Except she can't act, not like it matters this film is already doomed

She isn't though you're a complete memeing sack of shit yourself and you likely have a shit personality. Literally all you do is meme

what the fuck is no thread safe from the autistic happa? kill yourself fucking idiot nobody likes you reddit waifu

I've seen probably ten movies at least.

I wish these two would hook up. Imagine the beautiful babies they could have together.

Bingo

Is she a smoker like emma roberts is?

Do you even have to ask

watch her fuck Dakota while I jerk off in the corner

From the thumbnail I thought this was a giant smoking KStew looming menacingly over the entire earth

ACT

fuck her because im dakota fanning

I doubt it. Kirsten don't make plebtrash anymore, she is a Cannes darling now.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Was that a meme?