Clint Eastwood: 'Pussy Generation' Is Too Harsh On Donald Trump

"[Trump’s] onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, “This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.” And I said, “Good. Let me read it tonight.” The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, “We’re starting this immediately.”

mediaite.com/online/clint-eastwood-pussy-generation-is-being-too-harsh-on-trump-by-calling-him-a-racist/

Kyle Kulinski of Secular Talk doesn't agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=sqi5pkxPitQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo
mediaite.com/online/clint-eastwood-pussy-generation-is-being-too-harsh-on-trump-by-calling-him-a-racist/
esquire.com/entertainment/a46893/double-trouble-clint-and-scott-eastwood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a dumb cunt

Based AF

lol more like clintolf HITLERwood

Trump should have chosen Clint Eastwood as VP.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo

Clint "walking hiroshima" Eastwood

Then the golden toad is a giant bigger pussy.

I like this!

>pussy generation

>wahh too hard on Donald Trump

what a faggot

part of freedom of speech is you have to get used to and tolerate other viewpoints

>supports gun control
>dropped

Who care what another faggot actor making jews money says, whether it's pro or anti trump. Who. Gives. A. Fuck

That's not Eastwoods words you retarded fag. That's a headline.

This from the director, producer, and star of the biggest cuck movie of all time.

>Fail your own kids, give up on them, let society go to shit while stubbornly insisting you're not doing anything wrong, pass the torch to nonwhite immigrants you can relate to because they're poor.

Nah it's his words.

Wtf I hate him now

source?

>mediaite.com/online/clint-eastwood-pussy-generation-is-being-too-harsh-on-trump-by-calling-him-a-racist/

>Strings of broken marriages, affairs and illegitimate offspring
>Endorses gay marriage, feminism and gun control
>Asshurt because people don't like his retard meme candidate (inb4 Shillary supporter, she sucks too)

Into the fucking garbage can he goes.

source?

What's it like looking in the mirror and seeing a truly pathetic autist looking back at you?

esquire.com/entertainment/a46893/double-trouble-clint-and-scott-eastwood/

alright i know youre baiting me but here goes

tolerating other viewpoints is not the same as shutting them down. see what we're doing here? im talking through this issue with you. im calling you a fucking moron, but im talking it through with you. you have the right to be a moron. you have a right to threaten me, & call me a niggerbitch, & declare war on my bloodline. i can only stop your ACTIONS.

political correctness dictates that i cant say those things, & neither can you. i say that you & i can say whatever damn well we want. the authorities can take a direct articulate threat to the president or whatever as a motivation for interest, fine. but you or i cant & should not do shit about whatever dumb shit other shitheads say.

FREEDOM of speech. you get offended, you a bitch.