Homestuck

canwc > homestuck
discuss

We hsg now

So they quietly cancelled Hiveswap, didn't they?

What happens to all the money?

Adderall and cocaine

but those drugs are supposed to be for productivity...

Toby's doing the soundtrack for Hiveswap, right?

Maybe we can arrange an audience with our lord and savior and ask him about the project's status

him and the guy who wrote horsecatska

New Glublands

the trollsona pile doesn't stop getting taller

this is your home now

fuchsia bloods have the best music. hate you, love you, fuchsia ruler, fuchsia witch and 108 stars of density are all fuckin excellent

cant wait for trizzas meme themes

I agree, its a shame that the condescension track was never released.

fuchsia ruler is for her more than it is for meenah

Nice quality thread, OP.

Man, does Loki or Angel still post here? I need recommendations on a good starting tablet, so I can make OC and donut steels.

cute...

niiiiiiiiice

Nepeta's dreamself is dead...
...why would Karkat smooch her corpse?

this is great

nepetas dead lips feel very good to kiss

Noice.

Fuck, that use of colour is GOOD. The way the light has that edge and is scattered to the opposite wall in the alleys one is just so technically skillful.

I was just around last night drawing garbage

I used an intuos3 for 8 years, you can find them (or an intuos4 or 5 or whatever version) used on eBay for pretty cheap. I think it's a nice starting tablet if you're serious about art. I heard bamboos are also a decent cheap brand?

Don't spend too much on it just in case you find you don't like how digital drawing feels, good luck!

What if Jack Noir was the leader of the Slaughterhouse Nine instead of Jack Slash?

This. You don't need to spend a lot of money to get started. My first little tablet cost like £35 and was pretty great. Later I was given an A4 area Intuos for my 18th, which at the time was expensive, but I'm still using it right now and it's 9 years later.

What if Karkat gets his guilty verdict for creating Bec Noir and dooming humanity?

That was Vurisuka Saaketo, user.

is that a beatboxing/rapping plague doctor?

>his existence is your responsability
Fucking scrath telling half-truths he was talknig of english all along.

>his very existence means a universe will be torn apart
>he exists in the new universe
as if the bad ending needed any more confirmation

this land looks chill as fuck
i want vaguely asian restaurants run by consorts

canwc is overrated.

Also, Daverezi OTP

goddammit, that name is awesome
and this

EVERYBODY FUCKING RUN.

TAVROS GOT A HOLD OF THE VRILLYHOO.

its really aggravating re-reading scratch dialogue and having to accept all the obvious implications of his words are complete bullshit. literally none of the conclusions i originally drew from this are true.

Like when he says this:
>Refusing to venture out to destroy the sun in no way spares anyone from my master regardless.
The only reason why this doesn't count as a "lie" is because he's talking about a hypothetical situation. He already knows about the outcome, so he can make up any lie he wants about other outcomes because they're not true to begin with.

It's like Hussie wanted to do his own version of Beatrice's red text but he didn't know how to make it not shitty.

How big is the actual screen? Cause I have a bamboo one, but its really shitty and tiny, so its hard to draw on.

>how can we make this disgusting animal less disgusting?
>let's add some dreads!

They have a lot of different sizes!

My intuos3 had a 6x11" surface which was great for me (i had a graphire4 4x6" surface before that which was awful). If you can afford that size used, I'd say go for it.

The same reason Terezi smooched Tavros's corpse. For the lulz.

Beatrice's Red Text is bullshit, though. Alternate personalities count as people, except when they don't

Fucking Shkanontrice