Why do liberals insist on pushing "Republicans = Racist"? Do they actually think it...

Why do liberals insist on pushing "Republicans = Racist"? Do they actually think it, or are they just insincerely shouting it?

youtube.com/watch?v=r9hXx6_Fzgs

useful idiots listening to people towing the party line

Projection.

Why do you think white women love to talk about how racist WHITE males are? To deflect the attention from themselves. It's not even subtle.

It makes themselves feel better to have someone else to point the finger it. The horrible thing is that they are the real racists. They view blacks merely as pawns, to serve the massaging of their ego. If they truly cared, they would engage more with facts and try to deal with them appropriately instead of spouting empty platitudes.

Some white people are wildly successful and a lot of white people have the basic trappings of a comfortable life.

Black people who sit around doing nothing with their lives think they are entitled to the same quality of life as white and asian people who work for what they have.

Therefore, white people are racist.

because they want to keep blacks as a voting block. If that's not modern racism, I don't know what is.

Democrat run education system. Democrats, especially niggers, have no idea the democratic party was the party of:

>resisting lincoln's abolition of slavery
>formed KKK to be militant arm of democrat party
>drafted and passed jim crow laws
>were the mayors and sheriffs of cities that unleashed hoses, dogs, riot police against black protesters

Remember, our kike-structured democrat-run school systems are not designed to educate, they're designed to destroy critical thinking, and teach just enough reading and writing to turn people into wage slaves with no entrepreneurial drive, or welfare slaves as blacks have been more than happy to become. This is especially why democrats under no condition want to allow blacks let alone anyone else to have tax vouchers for school choice.

Because niggers believe anything they're told by race traitor filth. That's why they've voted more than 90% Democrat for the past several decades despite it being Democrat's policies that keep the chimps in poverty.

Why do conservatives insist on sucking liberal dick to avoid accusations of racism?

This. The dumbass nogs think they should get to live like their favorite rappers while living on welfare.

It's projection. Democrats want brown people votes and brown people want to leech off White peoples labor

I think the biggest failure of this board (and the right in general) is failing to push home this argument. It's one of the few arguments that could redpill blacks and the few lefties who genuinely care.

At the moment, the lifeblood of the left is that it's the side that "cares," this is the best argument to the contrary. Leftist parties only care about maintaining power through modern slavery, and leftist voters only care about looking nice and massaging their egos while showing no consideration for what their politics actually do for blacks.

Also, you could take this even further with the refugee crisis. It is not good from the refugees to be implanted in Western Europe of all the places in the world, where there is no cultural or language crossover. The motivation for them being there is solely for votes and to fulfill the saviour complex of the white middle class.

>I want jobs, not welfare, I don't want to be a slave
>race has nothing to do with it, I'm an American
Goddamn, I'm inspired

they're brainwashed.

to be racist means you knowledge the fact that there is more than 1 race. Liberals will call you a racist because they honestly don't fucking realize that its an integral part of the human condition. To call someone a racist as the base of your argument without being capable of understanding that you're just as much of a racist just outs that person as a brain-washed idiot without a single organic thought to their entire being.

affirmative action is racist.
diversity quotas are racist
sub-prime mortgages were racist
the liberal agenda is so thoroughly racist to its core, its pathetic.

Its also a fail-proof tactic to pin someone as racist ()because we all are to some extent) and its the easiest way to trash your opponents character. Its the simplest thing for a Clinton Supporter to go to a trump rally and were a provocative shirt and parade around like a nigger hating fascist in fornt of the cameras so the pople will see it and go, 'see all trump supporters are hateful racists'

its such a simple ploy that millions of liberal Cuckolds with tiny penises and hippish girlfriends in the U.S fall for , hook line and sinker. They have to look like they're caring, altruistic people in the eyes of their liberal girlfriend because he can't satisfy her in anyway that doesn't cater to her frail emotions

Top people know they are lying but the masses just repeat whatever they hear.

well given that white people are just born racist, there is not much you can do
fact that blackness is now an experience instead of a race (like jews as a religion) the world is fucked

Because everyone believes it amd racism is considered bad everywhere but Sup Forums and conservatives do nothing to counter it

Because it's true? Here you are, on Sup Forums, defending GOP. 1+1=2

I agree. The right is racist for wanting to take welfare away from blacks and Hispanics and somehow hurt Asians and Indians in some nondescript way, I think.

Liberals accuse Republicans of racism to try and obscure the long history of the Democrat party being the actual racists.

MLK was a Republican, BTW.

because if minorities discover that republicans are not racist, they will never get elected again.

>Call them what you are. Blame them for what you do.