I got put into mental asylum in germany in the Geschlossene which is basicly prision for retarded people

I got put into mental asylum in germany in the Geschlossene which is basicly prision for retarded people.
You ask why? My gf claimed i want to kill her because she smoked weed and i said i could fucking kill her. police came, they put me there, and i said this is fucking wrong, so the thing is they can't have me longer than 24 hours there without a judge hearing me and he decides if i stay or not.
They said if i play along and i say i stay there i can go tomorow, but i said it is wrong and i have a judge to decide if i stay there.
Well the judge came, i explained it to him, he said he believes me but he can't let me go because if something happens he is to blame so he made a Beschluss for 1 week.

It was fucking hell there, it was the baddest thing ever happend to me, but at least i got drugs and a diagnosis.
Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/168941/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't this the very fear and paranoia that created the Reich? This is good news indeed

Did you write a book about your struggle while you were in there?

>gf
NORMIES GET OUT
serves you right for having a gf

>hurr I got drugs, hurr

you got diagnosed as mentally ill, say goodbye to your life If you ever had one

We are on Sup Forums you faggot cuck

It is germany so i can even be a pilot if i wanted.

Ă„rztliche Schweigepflicht.

Write an appropriately titled book outlining your right wing ideologies as well as your struggle against the matriarchy corrupting the people

oh, sorry didn't notice

>severe depression
>having gf and smoking weed
????

>gets free drugs
>complains

gawd you retard don't even realise that you just got classified as damaged goods, literally nigger tier person

I remember you, you schizo faggot.

The last time you were dragged into the mental asylum you were trying to light a fucking campfire inside your apartment.

Now you can't buy a gun...oh wait

>aggression towards a female for simply making her own choices

you deserve everything you fucking oppressive nazi

Not really, no.

i feel physucally sick from watching thosee bitches

wew lad how did you get a gf with those illnesses?

Oh, must have been another German. I guess you're all in and out of the mental hospitals.

>>/r9k/ is that way senpai

>ama
Yeah lawsuit when?

I have an antisocial personality disorder which basicly means i am an sociopath....so its quite easy to get gf.

Problem is i either break up after some weeks, or i start beating them and threathing to kill them and they get scared of me.

>quite easy to get a gf
Explain further

gas yourself

edgy

>i start beating them and threatening to kill them
>mfw

Do you fuck her in the ass?

Just kill yourself.

its you again

>Problem is i either break up after some weeks, or i start beating them and threathing to kill them and they get scared of me.

So tell me again how "it is wrong" that you were locked away in a mental institution?

I get womans to do what i want because i am mentaly ill.
I don't know why, but it works.

Yeah i am 22, and i don't do such things because i am edgy, it is actually quite bad for me.
Parents did beat me every day, and now i am just as sick as them.
Never in my life i felt true love or real emotions, i would rather be normal.

stupid cunt i am crazy but they cant even do that to me , wtf have you even done

> So tell me again how "it is wrong" that you were locked away in a mental institution?

Well they were right, but it was still shit.

i dont know if thats good or bad lmao

weve seen both scenarios in action

>get emotional over a cunt
>say stupid shit
>get Eingewiesen
i bet she's also sucking negerpenis
srsly dump the bitch and get your shit together Hans

It is germany which means if you are a danger for yourself or other people they can lock you away.

I can post pics of the Beschluss as proof.

Your talents are being wasted here on /pol

stop giving this narcisstic emo fag atttention

>reddit.png
what did he mean by this

I'll say it again, you deserve to be locked up and she deserves better. hopefully next time instead of the police she will call her bull to come and fuck you in the ass

were the therapist atleast 10/10 women?

Well yeah but if what you are saying is true, it's where you belong. That or you need daily medication.

Once your'e out (let's imagine that it will ever happen) what will you do?
1.Look yourself for another German girlfriend
2. Acquire yourself non-German non-white (Slavic or Asian, other) girlfriend and hope she won't be such a feminazi.
3. Live rest of your life without having a romantic partner
4. go homo

Yeah, i get this shit with every gf. Sooner or later i start to beat them if i don't break up.
I always cheat on them and beat them and say if they ever cheat on me i kill their family and then them.

This bitch believed it.

>these are the people I have internet arguments with

>untermensch detected

Du bist krank. akzeptier es. Lass dir professionel helfen. du hattest alles was du wolltest bist aber trotzdem depressiv? Kein witz, die beste entscheidung ist hilfe zu suchen.

your so edgy you cut me irl

Clinton really hates that interviewer.

>he fell for the vagina jew
Taking the cock is the ultimate Redpill mein Freund.

I thought it was obvious that most of the Germans on Sup Forums are mentally ill.

yes i have the same one time i was playing the door scene from the shineing , she called the cops but they could not do anything , bitch wanted me locked up so she could steal my house.

I'm gonna need the source of that
for science

Refugees in my part of germany are not really viollent because we would hang them on the next three. Many nazis here.

More like 6/10

I am already out. Smartphones are not alowed there, i was 1 week without internet.
And i already have the next girl.

whats her name again? there even was a nakkid webm of her here

why are you even posting this shit here?

This is why you have to treat all females as if they're out to sic the state on you. They see the state as a sugar daddy to pay them resources and fuck you around when she gets tired of you.

>reading this thread

ive come to the conclusion that the solution to world peace is just gassing Sup Forums

lol you maybe should start to accept that you belong there if you act like a nigger..and that it probably wasn't the last time

>gf
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
You deserved it.

How do you know she deserves better? You know nothing about her

This is the attitude that has women thinking they deserve everything just because they have a vagina

You're lucky I'm feeling nice today
nhentai.net/g/168941/

it does it for attention and pol gives it to it

Ok, let me ask you this:HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Sooo, anybody can unleash evil on you with only one phone call?

I rather wait until we get racewar and i start torturing niggers.

i don't know why but this is fucking hilarious

someone give this man a gun

you could prove the mentally ill meme as true

Problem is i already was in therapy and my therapist knows i am sick in the head so he said i probably should stay there.

Now she said she feels like i manipulate her and lie and blabla.

hehe germany is always top kuk

>i kill their family and then them
at least you are not a normie

Theres a fucking reason why you were locked away, user....

> crippling depression
> antisocial

the true Sup Forums stereotype

OP, are you the same psycho who always shitposts on KC?

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with people in this country.

i was just looking for this one, kek

>but at least i got drugs and a diagnosis.

you got antidepressants and a sedative. Those are shitty meds, the only thing which helped you was the promethazine. the only way you'll fix your stupid attitude is through strong will and looking inside to change yourself. don't expect pills to change your shit attitude.

Yeah i am not an internet edgy guy, i don't wear black shit, i don't lisen to metal, i wear normal clothes and act normal in real life.
Only people i beat up are like people close to me i have controll over, for example my gf.

Well i convinced the Oberarzt i was just joking and they let me out. So it is a win for me.

So you keep shitposting? This edgy screamer are the worst thing ever happend to Sup Forums.

Reported this thread to the Bundesnachrichtendienst.

You are a head case and need to be put away.

Somehow i dont believe you got that diagnose just from that incidence

I was in mental hospital myself (anxiety) and i call bullshit on your story

You are probably leaving out that you repeadetly threatened suicide or even engage in cutting or other self harming behaviour

> well they were right

What was your usual day in there, what was your routinge? Watching tv talking with others? What food? Do you need any money at all? Can you buy stuff? How are the inmates? What drugs do you get?

kys

>Admitting to being a sociopath
OP is full of shit

Shut up you nigger.

I never harmed myself in my life.

>reddit

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
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=XoD0

Hello, Hanz.

> 2016
> still associating with females

>hates niggers
>acts like one

youre the reason the right wing has such a bad name. i hope you fucking die

Do NOT take those drugs, the damage to your brain will be permanent.

Read your posts again, you are the nigger. Same as a fucked up Nigerian and Congolese.

Thanks for posting the date aswell, should be easy for them to figure out who you are.

Go beat another women tough guy

> Watching tv talking with others?

Yeah in the evining they opend the tv so we could watch for a few hours.

> What food?

Hospital food.

> Do you need any money at all?

We couldn't buy anything but if you had someone outside you could get zigaretts, which were like money in there. The only thing you could do all day was smoking.

> How are the inmates?

Half of them fucking crazy, other half depressed people or drug addicts.

this lmfao. i can't believe they are treating people this way, pumping them full of a mixture of liquid jew

I am in therapy now 1 year. I gave up to deny it, i just admit it now, i don't lie to myself anymore.

After that you should kill her, also dump that bitch you stupid fuck boi

your diagnosis literally says that you are a narcissistic depressed pussy faggot!
You aren't a mastermind sociopath and nobody thinks that.

Let me recap your diagnosis:
- antisocial
- emotionally instable (cut yourself today?)
- narcissist (see this thread)

Are you ill or just different.
Do you "need" to be fixed?

This is Sup Forums you stupid piece of shit go back to /r9k/ and jerk it to shemales