I was engaged in buddhism until I noticed how silly karma actually is...

I was engaged in buddhism until I noticed how silly karma actually is. This is a bit sad because I was really liking to practice the Dharma...
But I still think Vipassanā meditation is worthwhile. Dukkha is totally true, Anicca too. Anatta is kinda true, kinda bullshit.

What are your thoughts on buddhism? Special attention to Indians' opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3uDtbb3OvDMpNqWoWfsY9qqT7UZijw0w
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you do realize that fewer than 1% of Indians practice Buddhism, right?

Don't think you understand karma in Buddhism.
It's not the same as Hindu karma

I just want to know opinions of Indians, you leaves.

It's the same. Lol

>Claim practitioner if Buddhism
>Doesn't know Karma

Karma is action.

Engage in lots of one night stands, the results of your action may be HIV, sex Addiction, loneliness etc

Engage in mental cultivation and the result of your action may be a more clear mind and peace.

It's pretty simple

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3uDtbb3OvDMpNqWoWfsY9qqT7UZijw0w

Watch Sadh Guru

That's just the tip of the iceberg. See how karma works with Nirvana and you will notice how silly it is.

Hinduism was very prosperous when Buddha was alive.
Buddha established Buddhism based on Hinduism.

Karma was invented to save guard the status of the elite class and the contemporary order since social mobility can only achieved in the next life.

Like any religion it's just a tool for the powerful to give themselves a thin veil of legitimacy.

correction: with Nirvana and Samsara*
I meant how they connect with each other and form buddhist principles.
It's pure nonsense desu. You make good or bad things during your life span, and when you die, something assesses your performance and decides where you're going to go.

Why are Brazilians obsessed with hinduism( and subset religions?)
Two Brazilian chicks added me on insta and that's all they did. Fucking larpers annoyed me to death.
I didn't even get bobs and vegene pics.

Hinduism is pretty cool tbqh.
Do you believe in it all? Tell me more.

In basic Buddhism there is no soul.

No afterlife. Core difference between Hinduism in philisophy

It's cooler than abrahmic BS.
Yeah, I like it. As in literature and all that.
I don't believe it

Oh, and what is samsara if not afterlife, my dear gaijin?

Karma is working while you are still alive.
If you keep smoking a lot of cigarettes,
your lung will break.

"因果応報(Karma in Buddhism)"
In addition to your afterlife,
thoughts of Karma will be useful for you to live this world well.

Do your parents know you don't believe hinduism? What do they think of this? What are your thoughts on buddhism?

Yeah they know.
I dunno what they think desu. I used to talk/discuss about religions with them back when I was in the " tips fedora, edgy athiest" teenage years. They were ok( I think) because that way, atleast I used to read about it.

As for Buddhism. Apart from what I studied in school, I don't have any particular thought.
Most of us ( Indians) think buddishm as a part of hinduism. Everyone likes Buddha and have statues of him.

Whats the difference between karma (Buddhism) and sin (Christianity)?

Sin is objective because it's commanded by God.

Karma is subjective. Depends on your intention and the result of the action.

Sin is punished by God

Karma is brought onto thy self

>Dukkha is totally true, Anicca too. Anatta is kinda true, kinda bullshit.
What are these?

what's the difference between the different schools of buddhism?

pls keep your heidelberg training to yourself, based Kraut.

>>Sin is punished by God
>
>Karma is brought onto thy self
this.

Karma doesn't require divine intervention.. and escape from karma is in your hands while Jesus can only save you from sin.

>It's not the same as Hindu karma
that's the most retarded sentence I have heard in my entire life.

>Theravada
Teaches original Orthodox words of Buddha

>Mahayana
Bunch of wierd Hindu influence

>Vajrayana
Insane Hindu sex cult

And both were invented for the same purpose

>Jesus can only save you from sin
So if someone rape your ass Jesus can save him out of sin so he can rape again.

yes, unironically.

I got slight schizophrenia because of deep meditation. Something broke in my brain during a transitional special conscious state and now imagination filtrates into real word in form of hallucinations. praying to the nothingness is more safe.

>deep meditation
what did you do? The 4000 years of history doesn't document any such effects.

I did nothing. I stayed in calm without moving and left my thoughts behind becoming conscious of the present moment. I always went through various phases during meditation going from physical touches, flashes of light, voices, parallisis, deep consciousness, which is the longest and the one I like the most, is when you're conscious of your non-existence, look like you're dead and my heart goes down to 30bpm according to my watch. during one of these I had a repentine flash like if a lightning hit me from my upper head to the lowest of my body and spirit. I got trapped in a transitional reality where physical beings couldn't see or notice me. I thought I was dead and then I finally made it into my body. But since then some of the meditation beings I saw, voices and touches happen to me while awake and doing daily stuff.

you don't have to do that shit just the meditating and mindset change to thinking of feelings as happening to you and staying in the present is a good way to think

or
you can't monitor your vitals yourself while meditating especially when your heart rate dropped to 30 bpm.

Just google Kundalini syndrome

>Kundalini syndrome
yeah! it leads me all kinds of bullshit wh*toid websites.

i was talking from a more traditional literature.. yoga sutra, kashmir shaivism etc.

to be honest it describes precisely what happens to me

Do you believe that any God or Gods exist?
Someone who truly repented from a Sin wouldn't voluntarily commit that same Sin again.
That's not true at all for Christianity.
>Luke 18:22
>When Jesus heard this, He said to him, "One thing you still lack; sell all that you possess and distribute it to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."
>Matthew 6:1-4
>"Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven. "So when you give to the poor, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be honored by men Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. "But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, read more.
so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

i meant to quote:
>so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you

if karma was real then jews wouldn't be around anymore

>karma
karma isn't a group activity...

>each man for himself.

Even, your parent's karma will not affect you.

>truly repented
that's not a prerequisite. The book say, a person simply has to submit to Jesus.

>Buddha established Buddhism based on Hinduism.

American in Japan?