John Wick 2

Is this the cringiest scene ever put to film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPb2NW6HIHA
youtube.com/watch?v=IEU3HXXqEw0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, Arnold giving the thumbs up as he's lowered into the lava in Terminator 2 is.

Is this the cringiest post ever put to Sup Forums

wtf i hate john wick now

leave

This scene and this entire movie are shit that's for sure.

Don't make me post that fucking Card flicking scene

>movie released in theaters
>all the kinogoers on Sup Forums loved this scene and appreciated the absurdity it was going for
>torrents release
>pirateplebs watching the film at 2x speed on VLC while browsing Sup Forums in the other window who didn't even watch the first film hate it

WATCH YO BACK WATCH YO WATCH YO BACK

What went wrong with Wick 2? It was really bad.

both john wick movies are fucking awful

The scene in John Wick 2 isn't cringe, but the people here pushing it as cringe are

the people pushing it as cringe aren't cringe but the people pushing them as cringe are

>cringe
The key to identifying 13 year olds shitting up your board

I wouldn't call it bad. Not near as good as the first though. Less focused and kind of a mess.

because nerds really loved the "worldbuilding" in the first one. This is something that used to be called just cool little details in a movie. They went full retard with it in the sequel

now this is cringe jesus

The problem is shining a big spotlight on it. It was still cool but it falls apart when it becomes the plot.

I like their faces here, but yeah, it is bit hard to swallow this whole scene.

>movie released in theatres
>Sup Forums babies circlejerk about it on Sup Forums because no one with a modicum of taste would pay to see it

This exactly. It should be background detail that isn't really expanded upon. We didn't need to see the call center full of tattoo women or the lair of the homeless assassins

Wick 2 still had some funny moments
>Are you here for the Pope?

No

This literally looks like something straight out of the Twin Peaks return.

I haven't seen either film but this is hilarious. I'm guessing the rest is super srs business action movie garbage if this bothers so many people

>This is the face of all of (you)\

>This literally looks like something straight out of the Twin Peaks return.
Nah, in this scene something actually happens.

*blocks your heterosexuality*

What is this fighting technique called?

>nobody notices that a man has a bloodied face and freaks out

Is this normal in Amerifatland?

It was cute.

>LOL IT'S CRINGE BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT

Don't you have summer school, kid?

No, people would be staring at him and asking if he's okay. They'd also be giving him a wide berth and not go anywhere near him because he's probably dangerous and has diseases.

Also, aren't they in fucking Italy?

I actually really liked this scene

It was fucking stupid. Rest of the film was great.

But that was hilarious

No, but it's one of the funniest

It's a subtle hint that JW is actually dying from the wound he sustained from the violinist assassin.

Everything happened afterwards become increasingly more improbably because it's just a feverish dying dream of JW, like in Taxi Driver and Total Recall

Kino

I watched this and the first one for the finest time at the weekend. The second one sort of upped the ridiculous "secret society" thing. Is everyone in New York an assassin? Are they part time? Like those janitors are actually janitors and just do the odd contract killing, or were those just disguises they happened to be wearing at the exact same time John walked through the subway? Why did he tell Santino that killing his sister would be impossible and then literally ghosts right in there and is so hardcore she happily kills herself to save him the job? Also how on earth does having a deaf bodyguard make any sense?

It fell into the trap of most sequels to sleeper hits and oust doubled down on everything people commented on in the first one.

JW1
>super assassin comes out b of retirement to kick some ass
>a hotel in New York acts as neutral ground for hit men and comes with connections for a price, like cleaners.
>only 2 other hit men do anything and are pretty standard killers

JW2
>dude everyone is an assassin with a different gimmick

That may be cringy but don't forget that John Wick once killed 3 men in a bar with a pencil.

blah, blah, blah, ... Mr Wick

no that would go to a multitude of scenes from The Newsroom

This is coming from the same guy who murdered some dudes with a pencil
This is over exaggerated satire you retards

This whole movie is contrived normie garbage. Every situation he finds himself in he either has a plan or the magical assassins organization bails him out. i had to watch some Jacques Tourneur and Jean-Pierre Melville to wash this normie shit out of my mouth.

I've never seen John Wick I've heard these movies where great. Why have I been lied to this long. I don't believe this scene is in a good film

It's a comedy scene you dumbasses.

>Are you here for the Pope?

What made me laugh was the look of concern over the Pope's life. Like he knew if Wick was there for him, the Pope was already dead.

>What made me laugh was the look of concern over the Pope's life
I thought it was more like he knew he morally would have to try and stop him and he would likely die.

>FANS love it and CRITICS hate it!
That's what you're saying. No shit people who chose to pay money to see it have a higher chance of liking it. They're already fans, they're paying

watched the movie yesterday
what the fuck was wrong with this bitch holy shit every scene with her was cringy and her facial expression made me wanna punch her

What about when fans and critics both loved it?

anytime your mom recorded any footage of you its the cringiest stuff put to film

rope yourself.

giv bf (female)

Fuck the haters

2 was nearly as good as one

youtube.com/watch?v=zPb2NW6HIHA
youtube.com/watch?v=IEU3HXXqEw0

>that grown man that has the insults of a middle schooler

thats you

>2 hours of Keanu Reeves flipping over suited bad guys who don't think to shoot from a distance greater than 2 meters then shooting them in the head while they're on the ground

There, I saved anyone considering watching this film an evening.

What was she trying to say here?

>You will never be 14 again when fast furious just came out
>Your cousin spent days downloading it on kazaa
>You enjoyed it over and over again
>you borrowed the burned dvd as many times as you could

give me a sophisticated insult for adults

>
nah new york in this scene

its cringe because silenced guns would still produce a bang that would make everyone run away u fucking retards