My country might never have a government again

My country might never have a government again

literal 11D chess move

Good. We're on the path to 1917 commencing again.

>never have a government again

NOW'S THE TIME BOYS!!!!!! FEDERALIS ARE FUCKED ATM

>implying

I think you mean 1776
America will destroy itself before becoming a god damned commie country

>be government employee
>department has emergency funds to operate for one more week
>after that I'm out of a job and have to file for unemployment benefits
>mfw

>be post office employee
>we're a privatized government branch so the shutdown means fuck all to us

but we haven't had a govt since last year. some Sup Forums tier retard has been twitting and that's about it. if he gets banned from twitter that's it.

>We're on the path to 1917 commencing again.
What? You guys going to start a communist revolution or something?

>unemployment benefits

I feel if the post office shut down it would piss off a lot more people and therefore (in theory) motivate Congress to end the shutdown sooner.

>tfw the bible belt won't exist one year from now

Good. Rednecks need another good beating to be put in place

?

Dont feel so lonely m8, we are about to go Venezuela 2.0 soon.
The ride has just begun

I sewar to god if that happens I'm moving to Canada or Uruguay

hahahahahaha

Good

> Venezuela 2.0

That's the democrat's goal here.

Take me with you
The opossition literally jokes about being Russian funded, but all his mayor spokesmen are either ; Pro communists por RT commenters.
I fucking hate this timeline

Just make your own.

based cm punk

fug :DDD we commies nao

i have to ask. how does a government with one party controlling all the fucking cards shut itself down?

what the actual fuck.

>GOP controls 51% in Senate
>Senate needs 60% majority to pass a bill

It's not complicated

oh fugg

that's weird, how did the tax reform bill get passed if all the democrats voted against it? couldn't they do the same thing to that the same they are doing to this one?

Filibustering is a useful skill toi have.
You need 60 votes to break a filibuster and the temporary budget bill only managed 50-49 (5 Ds voted yes, 5 Rs voted no, McCain was MIA)

>Reconciliation is a legislative process of the United States Congress that allows expedited passage of certain budgetary legislation on spending, revenues, and the federal debt limit with a simple majority vote in both the House (218 votes) and Senate (51 votes). Senate rules prohibit filibustering and impose a 20-hour cap on the total time for debate, motions and amendments related to reconciliation bills.
They're allowed one reconciliation bill per year and they used it on tax reform.

desu your government has been shit anyways for a long time now. About time it finally fell on its own face.

I was there the other day, seemed like business as usual in the congressional offices

I always lived thinking rednecks were a minority and their chimpouts were harmless, then I learned in america they can outvote entire cities

Balkanization when? Not like a government shutdown means anything anyway but I can dream.

I don't think you're really understanding how much that would weaken the position of americans with a fracturing of the union

>he deleted the comment about 1917

It'll be sorted before tomorrow afternoon.

I'm okay with not being a superpower anymore.

I heard this is going to hurt stock markets. Is trump an idiot? Him coasting off Obama's market momentum is literally all he has going for him in terms of winning moderates.

>Is trump an idiot?

Not in the literal sense, but his ego makes him think he can do wathever he wants without consecuences

Wait, if there's no government, that means there's no laws! Time to go to /k/ and trade grenade recipes and fully automatic weapon schematics!

let's hope so