Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EU4L6THYAbM
youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Land of the FREE
>slavery until late 19th century
uh

Why are you sad??
It's the first time in 8 years that the president actually cares about the country during July 4th

True that.

>first day of work was monday
>was exhausting as shit
>got today off
>feel like it's already the weekend and I've already worked for a week
>it's only been one day
how do people live

Work on your appearance until you're attractive. If you can't become attractive just kys.

>Just finished some landscaping, put a fountain and some new mulch in my backyard.
>Watching Rome with my doggo.
>Gonna lift later and get some BBQ.
>Had a good interview last week, expect to get an offer soon.

life is good bros

>obama
>relevant

what an absolute piece of trash 2bh

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=EU4L6THYAbM

I don't know why but this has always been my favorite soundgarden song

Get a new job buddy.

I don't know, I think all work will be exhausting since my previous life consisted of staying in my room for 14 hours a day

It gets easier as you stop working and just pretend

What are you doing for work?

>being unemployed on Sup Forums
why am i not suprised?

>wage cuck

>Niggers are people
Ya doon goofed

He could be employed but trying to change jobs.

Thanks

I just got back from work (Europe here).

So how are you celebrating Americans?

security guard

I consider them to be more human than you desu

Try to find a more physically demanding job, preferably outside. I'm not saying it's for everyone but it did wonders for my depression. I deliver beer.

Im blessed to be alive

fking lol if you think this is exhausting

went to a high school friend's country house and launched some fireworks and drank. this indian couldn't handle his fireworks and almost lost his hand to a firecracker. nonwhites should just stay at home 2bh

my previous employer decided to relocate, i got a bunch of severance rather than moving to another state with them because i just bought a house here last year. not exactly a neet by choice.

What makes sitting on a stoop drinking cheap booze and getting in fights morally superior to sitting at a computer shitposting?

>them
You mean you, right nigger?

Honestly their life sounds less pathetic. Or at least more exciting.

What security are you doing that is exhausting? I got off an hour ago from my midnight-8am security gig. Literally did nothing all night that wasn't anything I wanted to do (read a book, shitposted on here, watched youtube, made some music on my laptop). I've done night security 3 years while in school and I've never had a job that required me to do actual work. Find a site or hours that are less stressful, security is so easy.

So you still don't consider them human though
that's fine with me 2bh

until you realize you're paying for their booze with tax dollars

jeez you fuckers get triggered when libs clickbait but constantly post propaganda like that. i agree obama is trash but theres far more important terrible shit hes done

Ha, joke's on you! I'm a NEET.

and that's why non land owners shouldn't be allowed to vote

wagies are so pathetic

Is everyone on Sup Forums poor white trash ? Everytime you guys mention your jobs they are all dead end shit tier jobs

Assuming things make you look stupid desu

Did you really think a pure shitposting board like Sup Forums would consist of Sup Forums's best and brightest?

People who are wealthy have better things to do? I don't know it doesn't seem like a hard concept to me

Tax dollars are paying for this NEET's survival but no one here cares to mention it
Really makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10

I would say a little above white trash tier
If you have been around white trash you would know they are not really capable of using a computer
They would probably sell it for drugs or something similar

Most American NEETs on Sup Forums are just living at home and leeching off their parents. It's the Europeans that get neetbux.

Nigger lover

Does that hurts you?

This. "white trash" are more disconnected from society than your average Sup Forums user. Take a look at a map of Oklahoma and zoom in real close. There are hundreds of small towns consisting of less than 1000 people. These are the real white trash. Convenient store workers and other dead end job types are just average citizens.

Well, Sup Forums is mainly consists of high schoolers, college kids, rich asf faggots who doesn't have to work, NEETs who doesn't want to work, and poor wagecucks who has to work(for food,etc)

Happy 4th of July, Goyim!

Pretty much. You do occasionally get posters that have actual careers level jobs like engineers but those guys are really boring.

Ya the Russian spy really cares about the 4th

fucking scum

so? what happens of 4th of july?

>take off time from work to enjoy really long weekend
>apartment floods

Americans eat pizza and hot dogs and shoot off fireworks while chanting "We're Number One!"

what are good jobs for people with social anxiety/too embarrassed of their ugliness?

preferably easy to obtain of course, looking to leave the NEET club

I hear some people have luck with security guard positions, but I've never done it myself

why do you want to stop being a NEET?