Reminder

You have to be the most embarrassing contrarian faggot to pretend this isn't the best Batman movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_DSq-LhOyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

....................bane?

Thats not Batman and Robin though

>Muh goofy tone
Even more embarrassing than

Batman Begin is better. The only reason this gets praised so much is because of Heath's performance which is good but the rest of the movie is way overrated.

Are you going to post this every day?

it's objectively the worst one out of nolan's trilogy and gets overrated because heat legend died

Watched this 3 times and still don't understand why people cream their pants over Ledger's performance. He was quite annoying as Joker to me. I didn't see the Joker, I saw a dude making weird edgy noises with his mouth.

third post best post

You're a fucking pleb idiot. I hope you die of cancer faggarooni.

Batman Begins is better.

I'm conflicted on it. Seeing it for the first time in theaters was an adrenaline rush,propelled by Ledger and the tension of not knowing where he'd appear next. On repeat viewings, the tension is gone. I enjoy rewatching Batman Begins more than Dark Knight, though DK was easily the more initially engaging movie.

>Batman sticks with a no kill policy
>Kills Ra's men
>Commits manslaughter at the end

It's philosophy, themes and story is juvenile garbage.

I guess you have to be intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humour to truly appreciate his perfomance

whats your point? that even though there's no killing policy he breakes it in every film?

bravo Nolan

other than that I don't see what you're going for

Aaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahhaahhahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaahahahah ahahaha...

You are a contrarian retard. You're fooling no one. Kill yourself faggot. Enjoy your transformers and Suicide Squad movies.

Aaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahhaahhahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaahahahah

And you have to be an impressionable child to think it's a serious film.

sup reddit

Of the feature-length, theatrically-released ones?
1. 9/10 1989 Batman
2. 8/10 2005 Batman Begins
3. 8/10 1993 Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
>4. 8/10 2008 The Dark Knight
5. 7/10 1992 Batman Returns
6. 6/10 2012 The Dark Knight Rises
7. 6/10 2016 Batman: The Killing Joke
8. 6/10 2017 The Lego Batman Movie
9. 6/10 1995 Batman Forever
10. 3/10 1997 Batman & Robin
11. 3/10 1966 Batman

No. You're just too stupid to get the film. Big BvS fan are you retard?

I like none of those movies. Ironically I DID like TDKR

For you. That's a great Joker movie. Rises was the best Batman movie

Meh. I've never cared about that crap. Batman Begins is just more entertaining. Dark Knight was boring whenever Joker wasn't on-screen.

That what you say to hold on to your contrarian homosexuality?

It's got all the same problems Nolan's other movies do. Lame action, shitty dialogue, odd overly serious tone, etc. Ledger just gives the most reddit performance in history, so manchildren don't notice all the typical Nolangarbage.

now fuck off, stupid pleb.

I'd put Mask of the Phantasm at number 1. It's a near perfect Batman story.

Because he died.

That's literally it.

This list is absolutely retarded. You have shit tastes and deserve to be gassed along with your whole family, basement dwelling virgin faggot. The two best Batman movies are MotP and TDK. If you think otherwise you're embarrassing yourself.

This. If he hadn't died, the role wouldn't be liked as much. He's mostly just licking his lips and actin so le crazy XD. Doesn't require much range or skill to pull off--just licking lips mostly and varying your tone of voice to seem le crazy XD.

>Patrician
>batman begins

>pleb
>batman TDK

>contrarian faggot
>batman TDKR

Yay or nay?

I don't live in a basement, nor am I virgin, nor am I faggot.
If you can't even get those things right, how can I trust your opinion on Batman films?

Agreed. If he was still alive, you'd see his performance parodied and mocked quite a lot.

I can agree with this.

It has ridiculously fast pacing with exciting shit happening every 10 minutes complete with melodramatic dialogue. What's not to love desu

What's it like to have to pretend something is bad to feel special? How empty and shitty are your lives? Maybe you should just kill yourselves right now.

Pretty much.

>has them at 3 and 4 instead of 1 and 2
>deserves to have his family killed
wowza

I just rewatched this a few days ago and honestly every part without the Joker is boring.

Batman(Keaton) is still my favorite followed by TDKR.

Burton's original Bman is still the best. It's a much more coherent movie than TDK.

>worst one of the series..

Come on, user. TDK is an objectively great film. Granted it's "Muh Bravo Nolan So Realism!" it works just as a modern crime thriller. The action set pieces are great (minimal if unnoticeable cgi with mostly practice effects). The only part of the film that was botched is how Harvey Dent was handled and the cell-phone sonar... but other than that the film was kino

You have bad taste. Fact.

No it isn't.

I cant pick between The dark knight and The dark knight rises. For me a superhero/ action movie is only as good as the villain. And i cant pick between Heath ledgers joker and Tom hardys bane. Both are amazing in there own right.

I mostly found the everyday ordinary mobsters boring. I just never cared about it as much a Nolan wanted the audience to. We're here to see the rogues gallery.

The best Batman movie and the best superhero movie. Period.

You're kind of a contrarian homosexual huh?

Exactly.

Anyone who is shitting on Ledger's performance is actually critiquing the written character, not his perforrmace.
To this day I can't see one shred of Heath Ledger in the Joker. He was "The Joker", no matter how cheesy it sounds.
Unrecognizable in every sense.

*Their

To pretend it's not a good performance is to be a contrarian faggot or just have horrible taste like op said.

Shut your mouth faggot nigger.

You're what's wrong with this board - and not because of your opinions, but because of your complete and utter lack of class.
Do yourself (and the rest of us) a favour and lurk for a few months before posting again. This is fucking cringeworthy, mate.

Nolan wanted to do a "realistic" take on Batman while also getting into the psychology of superheroes. He achieved exactly what he wanted to do with Begin. With the TDK the movie begins to adopt the sillier side of Batman and Nolan begins to stray from his original vision, and with TDKR it's just pure silliness with mediocre action.

>realistic
Batman Begins has an ancient order of ninjas that want to destroy Gotham City with a magical fear gas. The Joker just has a couple of bombs.

Perfection.

trips tells the truth

I hope you're trolling little babby. It's a silly movie for overgrown children. Period. Maybe you'd feel less emotionally flummoxed if you fuck off to reddit.

Which is why I put it in realisitc in quotes. At the end of the day batman is a movie about a billionaire who dresses like a giant bat and fights criminals barehanded. But realism or groundedness was the general idea as was also what makes batman dress up in a bat costume and want to go beat up criminals.

Jesus Christ you could not be more wrong. Kill yourself.

You're a raging pleb manchild. No one cares about your shitty superhero flicks.

Care to elaborate rather then?

The best Batman movie is Batman (1989). It's the right amount of comic and reality.

Too bad Sup Forums is populated almost exclusively by contrarian faggots.

Not him but TDKR is probably the most "comic booky" of the three. The climax consists of Batman having to get rid of a ticking timebomb for fuck's sake.

>Lack of class

How about you go fuck your mother's stinky little sludge hole cunt boy?

How's that for class nigger bitch faggot head?

If you think any Nolan movie is more than 6/10, you need to stop talking about movies, because you have the taste of a middle-aged homemaker or fedora-wearing cheetos eater.

Under the Red Hood and Mask of the Phantasm are the only ones able to stir any sort of emotion from me. TDK is technically good, but I don't care about anything or anyone

You're all contrarians
LIKE THE LEPPER

>Posts a kid giving thumbs up for agreeing with anons opinion.
>Raging

Wat

No. You're a contrarian fat fuck. Period.

It really isn't. Heath Ledger was phenomenal as the Joker, but the whole movie suffers from the same problems that Rises does, yet nobody ever points them out. Neither are truly bad movies, but they are not without flaws. The most solid out of the three Nolan movies is Batman Begins.

Having said that, I think it's simply a matter of taste whether you prefer the Nolan movies or whether you consider the Burton films better. I like them all, but if I had to pick a single one of them as the "best Batman movie", i'd have to say it is Batman Returns.

Batman Returns perfectly captured what Batman was all about for me.The atmosphere, music, production and costume design, it all perfectly came together as a vision of a comic book character that is arguably more true to the mythos than the comics ever were.

It's shit saved by a great Heath Ledger performance. Everything outside of his performance - even his character's ridiculous Rube Goldberg schemes - is shit. If you think this is a great movie you have no taste.

this

Nope. You're a fag.

What about the soundtrack? What about the cinematography? What about the production design? What about the set pieces? All shit?

>More true to the mythos than the source material.

Are you fucking dense?

>Batman kills.
>Catwoman is a magical cat lady brought back to life by Kittys
>Panguin is a deformed monster who lives in the sewers

It's not a Batman movie. It just has a Batman like guy in it.

Yeah the cinematography and score we're terrible. Retard. You're opinion is shit.

itt: op gets btfo

This.

>Adurrrrrr it's boring adurrrrrr I need more 'splosians

More like OP btfo of Faggot contrarians.

Alright, mostly shit. I like a few parts of the cinematography, such as in the weird spacy Joker getaway sequence with Batman on his motorcycle. That was a pretty good set piece. But I can't think of any others that I was impressed by. The soundtrack I have no recollection of. The production design seemed average.
The plot was absolutely absurd. Which isn't necessarily a problem, but it was weird in this context because Nolan was also trying to be realistic in other ways. So you ended up with a movie that looked realistic but with a complete fantasy plot in which the Joker could constantly pull super-elaborate, ridiculously well-coordinated schemes out of his ass and meanwhile, a guy was walking around with half his face burned off like it was nothing.

nobody is a contrarian. many people just say they prefer batman begins or other also critically aclaimed batman films

It's the best Joker movie, yes

The Batfleck scenes in BvS are the best Batman scenes OF ALL TIME

>nobody is a contrarian

>heat legend

>1989 at #1
>Batman 66 at the bottom
get fucked edgelord

Went into the theater with no particular expectations, came out blown away.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_DSq-LhOyU

BB shits the bed hard in the final act while TDKR is just a lame drag.

You aren't serious I hope.