ITT: We trigger Americunts

ITT: We trigger Americunts

I'll start:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11383552/British-Royal-Marine-is-worlds-deadliest-sniper.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0
youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

omg im so triggered rn

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0

youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk
American """""""""soldiers""""""""" vs British SOLDIERS

Oh gawd.

Americans always talk about they have the best military...

I think they mean the most well funded.

All the gear, no idea.

>Be American
>Lose against farmers

Is Hillary even mentally fit to run as president?

>lose

how many Vietnamese women have been raped by enemy soldiers vs American women?

>War victory is all about rape

Ok, Amhed.

fpbp

Triggered/10

We were winning that war when we pulled out btw.

americans have no culture
protip this is not even debatable

800k dead.
>B-but we were winning
Doesn't matter, you lose against farmers and communism won.

Nice fake statistic, ahmed

>be American
>be British
>Get Jihaded

10 years later they build McDonalds Restaurants there. I'm pretty sure that communism lost in the end.

truth

>United gays of America

Kek. At least we're patriotic, unlike you cucks who literally despise their own country and are happy becoming extinct

>fake

Hardly a lost seeing how more Vietnamese died during the war than Americans.

just because communism lost due to being a failed ideology doesn't mean that america won

Although I'm Chinese, I am still proud to be a natural born US American.

that's bout 36 million niggers.

why is US such a Somalia?

>a U.K. news agency says it's snipers are the best
Wow, so triggered. While you were drinking jellied eels and eating tea, Ahmed, we just won the gold medal in Olympic shooting.

Stay mad.

Thanks for making any thread, that's not CTR. Keep up the good work fama-lalma-bong-istad

We didn't lose, the South Vietnamese did.

Foreigners don't realize that blacks literally concentrate on cities and shitty cities at that. Sure we have way too many niggers but majority of the land in America is uninhabited by darkies.

Did you accomplish your goal? No.
Did North Vietnam accomplish their goal? Yes.

Seems like you lose the war.

i love being an american female minority and have the ability to consistently shit on my country while triggering white men without them realizing it and thinking all american posters are cuck race traitor SJW fat fucks xd and if i don't point it out they never expect it because white men actually think we like them more than fuck toys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I GET TO PRETEND TO BE A SELF HATING WHITE MALE ON THE INTERNET SIMPLY BECAUSE I BARE AN AMERICAN FLAG LOOOOL

WTF I hate American now.....

Guess I'm a #Balla4Allah now!

>animu eyes on Japan

For fuck sake Jacko get your fucking body in!

About the ~60% white thing, I'll grant you that's true, but I prefer to think about it like this- our non-Hispanic white population is still almost 200 million people, which makes us by far the largest white nation in the world. There's plenty of room here for us to spread out and self-segregate, and the levers of power in this country are still in the hands of the white majority.

Everyone knows the sas is the best in the business though. I've worked with your reservists and they're just as gay and stupid as the American reservists although the Americans were known for being the biggest pussies of the bunch we would get full alert heli medivac calls over broken legs, blown off jaws and ricochets. We had a Brit guy drag himself a kilometre and a half because he didn't want to interrupt the raids. /story

lmao you're 61% 'non hispanic white' which includes Jews, Arabs, Berbers, Turks, Persians and North Indians. You're 50-52% European or 30-35% Western European vs. 80-90% in the commonwealth. Nothing else compares to this.

61% """"WHITE"""""

44,000,000 niggers

20,000,000 illegals

>no big deal

>will go shit on sweden for being 92% swedish later today

That's cool I guess.

What was that old saying again? Britain rules the seas? I honestly don't remember.