Just the patricians.

it's a meme. no adult actually likes it

>Eva is made for children
>Death Note is made for children

Misato>Asuka>Rei

Shinji best girl

You'll get it when you grow up OP

Adults like this shit?

This "look how cool I am for disliking something" thing is so forced now on this shit board.

Evangelion might be the most cancerous piece of anime ever created. You don't even have to look closely at it to see every trope hamfisted into an otherwise mediocre story, which is in fact why it's so popular, their extensive use of tropes is what appeals to its fans (le mechas, le two different girls, it even has le yaoi).

I grew up from it at age 14 and moved into better anime kino like Legend of the Intergalactic Heroes for example.

Explain to me how it's more childish than a dude in bat suit fighting crime.

you can always go back to the other website. this "something" is a shitty anime that people spam here every day

it's not. they are both garbage.

Nobody is forcing you to open the threads though.

teenagers are children, yes

The "kino" is not from the story or characters or plot or visuals. It's about the story behind the scenes that made it what it is.

>Legend of the Intergalactic Heroes
Never heard of that. Is that like a super secret sequel to Legend of the Galactic heroes made for grown up anime fans such as yourself?

Nobody forces you to open the dislike threads
Now fuck off back to Sup Forums or reddit, practically the same shit anyway

Why'd he choke her?

Why wouldn´t you choke Asuka?

Why do you keep making template threads about this trash, Sup Forums reject?

After watching it literally every other anime you see will seem mediocre in comparison.

I watched The Sopranos so all anime is shit to me already

lol you're a fucking tryhard dude.

Bump you fucking entry level 2014+ outsider
That doesn't pander to the upvote groupthink mindset like this Sup Forumseddit trash does mate

You do know that it's a deconstruction of the genre?

kino

No it's pathetic low IQ pandering trash.

It takes greater ideas and turns them into mcdonalds tier hogwash. Much like Tarantino

The worst part is that it'll even take from mcdonalds tier hogwash and make it worse

Ritsuko>Asuka=Rei>>>everyone else

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EVAFAGS BTFO FOR ALL TIME