/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: Cody
Veto: Alex
Nominations: jillian, kwanza

Temptation: josh got the golden apple (safe for the week)
Temptation #2 : Paul won the fan vote and is safe for 3 weeks. Cody tried to nom him and he had to reveal it

previously on /bb/: Nicole is okay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnj0VlBiEqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can hate Grodner all you want, but from an exec perspective she's doing everything right. Since she was hired ratings have gone way up. If Shapiro were still in charged BBUS would be canceled.

youtube.com/watch?v=rnj0VlBiEqY

no melissa

don't care

Yes, I completely agree with this post.

Who is our guy this year? Cody?

Name one fucking thing she has done to increase ratings

Who we giving this mostly irrelevant advantage to?

>every fucking season

Why don't you just go onto leddit if you want someone to tell you what your opinion is

cody is our guy, kevin is our man

elena

Casuals love the audience voting and twist stuff. If John De Mol had timed the premiere of the US series better, then they would have probably never switched to the BB2 format.

Paul

>some temptations are incredibly OP
>then there's this one
Whoever made these temptations is full on retarded.

That's actually a decent power though.

Hmmm...my first thought was that this was weak, but thinking about it it's pretty underrated. In the first half of the game you can use it as a deterrent to make sure you're nominated and not backdoored if someone wants you evicted. In the second half of the game, the swap power lets your ally nominate someone and then you can take their place so they don't even get a chance to win the veto.

If you have this people will align with you just so you play for them in the POV comp.

>ratings have gone way up

that's not really true, BB8 had a bit better ratings than All-Stars, BB10 had the worst ratings in franchise history, then BB11-BB13 had a ratings spike with JeJo-Brenchel obsession, after that they were dropping each year

>kidwell just parrots reddit/twitter opinions
>brent is super biased towards w/e rando he chose to support

taran i ok, i guess

agreed. Imagine if you catch wind you might be a backdoor option then you can sub in a play and take out someone against you like the HoH

>kidwell just parrots reddit/twitter opinions

and how do you know what the "reddit" opinions are?

Pretty sure you can't swap with actual nominees. Only people who drew to play.

Well, shit. It would have been way better my way.

4TH OF JULY PARTY LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

Still makes you unbackdoorable.

Today will tell us a lot.

If drunk Paul doesn't annoy everyone to wanting him out as soon as he loses immunity, there is no saving this Paulfag season

Assuming you know you're the backdoor target.

>3 weeks safety
>ability to replace someone picked to play in a veto with yourself once
>ability to cancel eviction once

one temptation is not like the others

>don't know you're being backdoored
>why would I insert myself into this veto competition if I don't need to?

I don't think anyone really likes Paul. They just don't know anything about the show and the first week has basically been all about his vet twist reveal so they think he is a "bb legend ;)" and think they need to kiss his ass in order to prove they watch the show (they don't). If the Raven rumor is true, she is the only one who actually likes him.

>>ability to replace someone picked to play in a veto with yourself once
>>ability to cancel eviction once
>If you accepted these temptations it gives a "random" HG (Paul) safety for one week!

yfw

Honestly after the entire house blowing Gayson for the entirety of OTT and pissing off so many fans I was sure they wouldn't do another returnee, it is too clear that HGs cant into logic when there is a singular 'famous' person there

Paul will win BB199

People who are a target usually know it right away they are a potential backdoor. If you're on the outs and somehow not nominated you better use your advantage. It would be like going out with an idol in your pocket.

How to make Paul's tempation more fair

>make is so he's not safe for 3 weeks back to back but he has 3 weeks to use a safety
>if he is nom'd in those 3 weeks, he has to use his safety and then it's burned like an idol on survivor
>he also receives the "curse" instead of a random other player

not happening

this!

If you accept a temptation you should get the curse too, just like pandora's box

This makes it even less fair retard

of course it's not happening but that's what it should have been

add that the temptation should have been random instead of america voting

>>make is so he's not safe for 3 weeks back to back but he has 3 weeks to use a safety
>>if he is nom'd in those 3 weeks, he has to use his safety and then it's burned like an idol on survivor
What the fuck that actually makes his advantage significantly better. That gives him three game lives instead of just three weeks free from eviction. Plus, people would not want to waste their HOH burning away one of Paul's immunities.

This all but guarantees that Paul wins the game.

kys

HE DIDN'T HAVE TO TAKE THE TEMPTATION

what? thats fucking huge. you can always have a chance to save yourself. plus once people know you have the power they might not bother putting you up

3 non-consecutive weeks of safety that he can use whenever and him only having to go on the block once because of it is even more unfair of an advantage

>Paul didn't tell anyone he won the tempation
>this week plays out the same
>Paul forced to use his safety
>he's free game next week and has the curse

>fucking huge
>can only be used once

i cant wait till the feeds come back tonight and pao pao is drunk acting the fool

my take would be

>if he avoids being nommed through competitions or social connections, good for him
>if he is forced to use pendant, he gets a punishment of sitting out in all comps through his safety

Let's start referring to Paul's three weeks free of eviction as his Victor weeks.

>3 weeks safety is worse than 1 week safety you can use only once in a 3 week span

oh yeah i didnt read that part. i thought they could use it every time. nm i suck cocks

>they might not bother putting you up
That makes no sense
Read what the advantage is again

Are you trying to imply they get to pick another person to play?
No

something 'random' in big brother.you're new here, aren't you ?

i thought they could use it all summer like it says at the top. i didnt read that part that they can only use it once and again i suck cocks by choice

>Plus, people would not want to waste their HOH burning away one of Paul's immunities.

If Paul was stupid enough to reveal he had a safety, all an HoH would have to do
>put up a pawn and Paul
>Paul forced to use his safety
>put up another target
>get paul next week

Hi Grodner

aww they let kevin sing and fished him instead of barking

You didn't say that he can't use them back to back just that it isn't 3weeks back to back guaranteed.
>make is so he's not safe for 3 weeks back to back but he has 3 weeks to use a safety
This means that he has 3 safeties that can but don't have to be consecutive.

Language matters and this would be nearly game breaking.

Like said it would probably have the added effect of people not wanting to waste an HoH putting up Paul because then they are on his radar as wanting him out. Then he just waits until someone he trusts to win HoH to put himself up.

Ready for the Reindeer Games?

i missed the part where Cell accepted opiates after taking a bit of damage.

I said
>he has 3 weeks to use A safety

one

Dust...

in the wind

>forgetting that Goku gave Cell a senzu bean

For such a big show why can't they just license the HG's music album request.

Literally would remove so much fish time.

You should word it better. The way it's written makes it seem like he still has 3 safeties to be used.

If it's just one safety I'd be more okay with what you said.

are you saying the HG's only sing their request album songs? the wakeup music is chosen by production, they could but why

So they could sing their favorite songs when idling around instead of cutting right to fish.

CHESTNUT BROKE THE NATHANS HOTDOG EATING RECORD

he truly is /yourboy/

Friendship ended with Paul
Now Whistlenut is Kevin's best friend

they would never do that. a song comes in your head and you just start singing it.

marriedbro alliance

good. they should recruit cody and destroy and kill everyone.

the whole point of Big Brother is to be as cheap as possible while still attracting TV numbers
they will never pay for something so pointless

That there is some fucking kino.

this would be good

We've gotten numb to just how unreal that number is
2 would fill me up, 3 would be pushing it, and 4/5 if I really pushed myself

Kev is playing the best game

Are they allowed to sing old songs like Amazing Grace

It will happen when the succubus is removed

REMINDER

this would be the GOAT f4

shutup xmas

cody isn't even going to make it to jury

yes, if its public domain

never say die

I thought Jillian would make it to final 6 easily and yet she's most likely going out this week

anything can happen

camera loves pao

with Cameron still not on social media, battleback is basically confirmed
Cam and Jillian/crippled Easter are not the toughest competitors to beat

watch the p-bombs bro

if paul is in trouble though the comp will be q&a about crossfit

kindo pao shot

so does cody

Can't wait to see Jessica be jettisoned while Cody ascends to F4.

>Cody just stands there like a utility pole as she hugs him to try and hear a heartbeat before leaving the house.

do they get alcohol tonight?