Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Him.

>look i don't want anything serious ;)
>ablubluh why wasn't she my wife :'|

He didn't care enough about her to realize she wasn't out for a grand relationship. All he wanted to sate was his own ego and fulfilling his idea of what an ideal relationship should be.

Both of them desu.

Tom knew from the start it wasn't going to be the way he wanted.

Summer should've stayed away knowing how Tom felt.

Is like offering alcohol to an alcoholic and then say lmao I didn't forces him to drink, I'm totally innocent.

Both are in the wrong.

Fuck off roastie.
>she wasn't out for a grand relationship
aka she wanted to ride the cock carousel

Should I watch this?

If you wanna give up on women sure

t. Someone who would jump at the opportunity for no strings attached sex.

Not that it's ever going to happen

Also she ended up marrying and still looked for Tom. I think the film.implies that in a way she knew she should've married Tom.

No

>aka she wanted to ride the cock carousel

>ride the cock carousel
>limit herself to a relationship to which she stays faithful, even though she worries it migt never work out
>"cock carousel"
Huh?

Neither of them, really. They dated and it didn't work out. Feelings got hurt, but none of us are in control of our feelings. It's not like it would've been better if they'd forced themselves to stay together

I already gave up on women a decade ago
Is it still worth watching?

There's always strings you dumb whore.

It's a comfy take-me-back- to-higschool film. Loved the soundtrack. If you are under 30 you will probably enjoy it.

I somehow doubt you have any experience

No unless you're a faggot

It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but why didn't it work out again?
I thought the rift between them was that she didn't want to get married to anyone and he did. But then she married someone else after like a month.

she was a thot and he a cuck

This fucking movie sucks so fucking hard, I got memed on to watch this shit.
Like said, Summer doesnt want anything serious with Tom, and this fucking delusional sperglord gets ideas with her.
It was fucking painful to watch this dumb deluled twat wasting his time with summer.
Dont watch this shit.

Is she really in the wrong for that? The film was only from his POV if I remember, maybe from what she saw it was just a fun fling that was never going to pan out

I'm sure you have loads, slut

kek

Neither of them.

Summer, while she seemed to be wanting to have and eat her cake
too, was explicitly clear that she did Not want to be in a relationship.

Tom was so fixated with the idea of how love works that he assumed he would eventually convince her.

There should've been more autum though.

>dumb deluled twat wasting his time with summer
user, have you ever been in love?

and then she marries the next guy that came along...

Who obviously was a better man than Tom and changed her mind on marriage

Yes I have.
Instead of wasting my time like Tom, I can tell when someone wants something with me or not and move on.

More like
>Look I don't want anything serious
>But I'll act like it's really serious to me and I'm in love

People can have different mindsets for different people?

Are you fprbidden from ever marrying someone because you didn't get engaged to your first girlfriend?

>white people

I'm dude but yeah

>loses summer
>gets interview for dream job and dream gf not long after

Fuck this movie. Do all normies have such fun carefree lives where everything works out? Where they leap from cute gf to cute gf and jobs just fall on their lap?

>dream gf
>having to put up with retarded parents-in-law who named their daughter fucking "Autumn"
>"dream"

Better than being born a nigger like you.

Well I'm not I think.

it's symbolic man
summer, autumn? symbolism

>but user love is shit, I never EVER wanna get married :^)
>except for Chad, he has a big dong, I def wanna marry him

The movie literally points out that Tom is an unreliable narrator. Remember his sister telling him to stop remembering only the good times and then there was a montage of their relationship not being as glorious as the way he remembered?

Jesus, I swear y'all are on the same level as foreign audiences needing to be hand held.

In that scene Tom. His expectations being absurdly high is his own damn fault
Overall both were in the wrong in their own way, but still Tom was the most delusional

It's right in its message but the characters are Fucking woeful people.

Thinking on past relationships with rose tinted glasses is definitely the problem

What people miss completely is that Summer and Tom were never boyfriend and girlfriend. She pacifically said she didn't want a relationship or anything serious. IF the movie made it that they were boyfriend and girlfriend, then ofcourse Summer is in the wrong for being a heartless whore. But the movie pacifically made it a point to say that they were not dating.

>lying that you wouldn't also marry the prettier, smarter girl

Doesn't it make less silly, but yah, that's what they what they were going with. Not that Summer as a name is any better.

But I guess anything goes as a name in the US.

The dream gf's name shows that Tom didn't learn shit and that's he's gonna make the same mistake he did with Summer.

He's gonna be like you after he gets cucked again.

Not really. While she felt bad about how things ended with Tom she seemed pretty certain about her relationship with her husband.

Why are you so triggered by a name? Are all foreigners this autistic?

I DIDNT GET ONE CUTE GF IN OVER @% YEARS, AND THIS GUY ALREADY GETS TWO

AND HE HAD A CUSHY JOB MAKING SHIT UP FOR POST CARDS BEFORE GETTING AN EVEN BETTER ONE

HIS LIFE ALREADY BEAT MINE IN THE LENGTH OF THE MOVIE

I don't know if anyone else caught on , but the girl Tom met at the end was named Autumn. The girl he was dating throughout the movie was named Summer. There are four seasons in the year. Those seasons are Winter, Spring, Summer , and Autumn. After his relationship with summer (girls name and also summer as the season) ended he meets Autumn (the new girls name but also Autumn as the season) at a job interview and hits it off with her. Just like how the season of Autumn follows the season Summer, Tom ending with Summer(girl) follows with him meeting Autumn(new girl).

That sounds like nonsense you're making that up

Nigga those scene were all in the second half of the 500 days, we were already told things were crumbling
Doesn't change that she was like a wife in the first half