Yes

no i use solar watch

>2018
>not wearing smart watches

>Flag
Yes, pic related

I own that.

Also Seiko skx 009
Daniel Wellington (I know it's a meme watch but it's been hella useful with my suit)

london

Flag
No, but I should as I'm 26

What are some good brands/models for around 1,000 American dollars? Preferably European/Swiss made.

I don't know anything about good brands

I've got a couple Seiko's sitting around. I daily the weekender as it tends to go with everything. I wear a casio f-91w too sometimes.
Got a new Citizen BM7170 for Christmas I haven't worn much, I prefer my old Seiko to it.

I don't leave my house enough to warrant wearing a watch.

1000 USD? Overkill. Get 2-3 instead.

i am wearing a tissot, generally though sub 1000$ you want to go for the movement, good movement= reliable watches

the watch i have is $450 brand new but it has the same movement as watches 10x it's price

nah i don't care what time it is

yes but mine is a cheap casio sports watch
I want a protreck 8000
noice casio, solar?

It's nothing too high end but it matches my suit jacket and tie

Yeah I've got some Orients, Seiko, Vostok...

Just a cheapo calculator watch from Casio. I like it though.

I really love analog watches that cater to my 24hr autsim.

ふとましい・・・

orients are good
dadcore
TICK TICK TICK
lmao

i am envious of you watch fags. they look cool and stylish but so obsolete unfortunately. i wish i needed a watch just to have an excuse to wear it. but i would keep forgetting lmao

>fat
how do you know she is fat? may be a qt with weird looking hands

Yes, because we all know your life would come to an end if you dared look even slightly out of tune with current fashion.

>seriously, just go for it.

you are desperate

really nice. Reminds me of watch used by U.S marine in 'nam

i wouldn't call them obsolete, i would rather leave my phone than my watch

No. I have one but never bothered to replace the battery.

I like Timex. I like them next to Citizens.

I’m kind of proud of Citizen. Its Eco-Drive system has come out when I was a teenager. I was impressed by it and I have used watches with Eco-Drive for more than 10 years.

Yes. A very old CASIO F-91W. It's like, perfect, the battery seems to last decades and seems invulnerable to almost everything.

Yes most of the time

Pic related is my current watch, although I was thinking about upgrading and getting a Junghans

Got a tag heuer Carrera with employee's discount when I briefly worked there. Pretty gorgeous imo.
Otherwise got a steel Seiko S5. Had it for years and it still works well.

there are plenty of watched below

I wear a Samsung gear watch.

Yes I have several watches, mostly mechanical with a few quartz, one tuning fork Citizen and two digital Casio
My watch today

>obsolete
What you don’t understand is that watches in modern times attract women.
Women pay attention to jewelry and shit, if you have a nice watch, ring or necklace on that is one of the first things they notice.

for 1000 you won't find many decent
go for used if you can but Tissot, Breitling, Nomos, Sinn and some more make decent watches at that price point

Japan
Yes

*watches

Currently I am selling all my watches, I want to have fewer things in life

>obsolete
when you get a real job you will see how useful it is to have a watch rather than fish around your pants pocket for a phone.
often I don't even carry my phone with me; but rather keep it in my bag, because it looks stupid having this big square lump on my leg.

I have a smart watch.

which one is that? really nice man.

nah, no reason, time is displayed on my phone
thought to buy samsung gear s to cheating on exams but this shit does not compare with ukrainian gsm standards or whatever

Couturier day-date I put on a crocodile strap

nice replica

victorinox is pretty decent and sort of cheap, most are sub 1k dollaridos and swiss made.

I got it from a licensed dealer and it has an open back to see the movement anyway

tissot watches are not that expensive

this
sub 1000, its no Rolex
I'd like to get an Omega Speedmaster or Seamaster next

Manchild.

YES

only while dating

rolex on my wrist

Been looking into replica rolexes myself.

Everything online feels dodgy (I mean, even dodgier than you'd expect for fake watches) so I might just go to a dodgy shop in Asia and get a fake rolex.

Citizen Eco-Drive

Wannabe.

Sometimes. Got this one for free while working at a flea market last year.

michigan, usa
yes, pic related

Yeah. I've got a cheap Invicta

I have an Orient too