/brit/

nu edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rU5QTUGxWw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kin ell that was good timing

not sure if you saw so
to answer your question yes, it was the Sup Forums thread linked, then i watched the 4 women, then the venezuelan inmate eat his own finger
I hate scary movies but i watch this stuff

on the 'book in bed lads

the gf

try this on your loudspeakers lads
youtube.com/watch?v=8rU5QTUGxWw

on the phone in bed

Remember how good music used to be before americans ruined it?

grow up

Lol reposting. Cities make 32% of the US and are 75% Non White in total.

shall be using this one rather than the leaf edition

its so crazy that the overwhelming majority of gun crime is committed by nonwhites

There are some Chinese ones that are emotionally brutal. Seen a little 2yo kid get run over by an endless stream of cars and trucks once. Took weeks to get over that. Some of them clearly saw the kid twitching in the road and just kept going right over her.

Another one of a little 3yo girl bawling her eyes out, holding her pet dog who has just had it's head cut half off as it's being butchered for the family dinner.

Just think there's an alternate universe where men ride the pussy carousel until their mid 20s and women sit at home posting on Venezuelan basket knitting forums

never understood the concept of suburbs
reckon it's a new world thing

i agree
t. op of other new

test

piss off

About like 80% or so. Regardless it’s a sad state of affairs. Suburbs shouldn’t have to exist and Rural America should not have been forced out of existence.

any /medium statured individual/ in?

tell us a joke

Canadians constantly seek the approval of Brits but I rarely give it to them.

single linkers will be the first to burn

I desperately want to die
How do I get a gun?

howzit, lad.

Please approve of me

lads

>Another one of a little 3yo girl bawling her eyes out, holding her pet dog who has just had it's head cut half off as it's being butchered for the family dinner. What kind of psycho takes a picture of that?
i want to see that video
buddy of mine works with a chinese kid, who hid the fact that spoke chinese bc he didn't want to work with the chinese (they're in logistics)
anyway, they were joking around about how hes chinese bet he ate dog hahahah
the kid goes, 'i ate a dog once. it was my dog'
kid came home from school one day and his grandad killed his dog and cooked it and fed it to the family.
i don't like the chinese
they aren't like us

i heard you country is getting blapped

Morning m8

also which one of you pathetic specimens was this

Gun is one of the worst ways to do it. Regardless, you wouldn't want to commit suicide if you knew what came after.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide

you actually don't desperately want to die. don't believe me? even if you do get a gun you'll never be able to pull the trigger. the mind is great at not letting the body be destroyed. only the truely mentally ill and destroyed will go and kill themselves, and you are probably larping

go ahead and prove me wrong tho, be sure to live stream it

Wish it was winter right now, not a fan of heat

wtf there's two now

brits are just american lite

Shut the fuck up

Oxford bender has the most effeminate hands I've seen, no offense, I think it lends credence to the fact that homosexuals have a different balance of hormones.

got a beaming fucking headache after that stalaggh album, holy fucking CHRIST my fucking head is pounding

why you up this early, lad?

That was just a picture. If you search Google images for enough relevant words you might find it. I'm not interested in seeing it again. Maybe I was raised on too many Disney films but that shit breaks my heart.

Nah that’s literally our dad bro.

What's that mean?
Just got home from the jol. Why are you?

love cold
hate hot

business idea: CANZ instead of CANZUK

What comes after?
Don't ever fucking reply to any of my posts again leaf, I'm not warning you again

at what point in time did english people stop talking in english

which one of you is new and which one is always here

been up all night doing rizla, lad.

montreal lost what team should I start watching m8

not really
he just has long nails

reply like this?
not sure i understand this query, can you restate the parameters?

wait are these oxford bendres feet

That's precisely it. Men virtually never have long fingernails like that.

rangers

I post here pretty much every day. I'm assuming the other one is the one with the jokes.

extremely american of you to assume all canadians keep tabs on hockey. idiot.

Stop lying. You use the same images as the joke one.

that's it I'm coming for you leaf

Are you a boer?

I was told at a very young age that I'd have to make an effort to meet people. Almost two decades onward that rings true, I would have no friends if I didn't make an effort every day to meet and maintain. Maybe I'll never be one of those people who attracts others.

Any other lads like this?

i'm here all the time wtf

one thing i've noticed in this general after being here for a while is that the posting happens in waves; several posts are made, then several posts are made replying to them, and it keeps repeating with hardly any break in the pattern

it needs a spark, a catalyst

Have you also noticed that the next post is a get?

You guys ask me this every time.

/brit/ paradigm isn't really that complex. Quite pedestrian in fact.

Pretending to be two different people LOL

Oh my bad

Canadians are culturally closer to France and the USA than they are to the UK/Ireland/Australia/NZ

I love the smell of my balls

delete this post mate

posters here are now self aware and will be self conscious about it

>What comes after?
a long period of painful limbo, followed by reincarnation into a life in which you have to burn off a large amount of bad karma (through suffering) for desecrating and destroying a vessel of God (your body and mind) in the ultimate act of ingratitude.

You'd probably come back as a child who gets kidnapped and worked to death in a sweatshop by a violent chinaman or some shit.

if /brit/ had a smell, what would it be?

Hmm yes I shan't be believing this nonsense

mad to think thats no proof that anyone posting here besides me is an actual person
for all I know any picture posted here could be someone random a bot grabbed off of facebook

>excuse me
did he fart?

>France
maybe monarchist france
not republican france though

ball sweat, musky cock and cum

Next three posts ARE

Who here /lowdeathrate/

Maple Leafs it is! Thanks guys!

>tiny brain
canada is culturally closest to the US
>small brain
canada is culturally closest to france
>brain
canada is culturally closest to the UK
>big brain
canada is culturally closest to NZ/AUS
>ascended
canada is culturally closest to finland

No definitely the same as republican france

kek

been collecting statistical information on /brit/ for a long time now. I've saved every image that has ever been in a /brit/ thread

>No definitely the same as republican france

how boring is ohio on a scale of pain olympics for fun to constantly drunk

does cryogenic freezing like futurama actually work
a world that i cant have an alien gf isnt a world i want to live in

might have a crack at guessing my own post number like that number wizard lad. hmm let's see

wasn't walt disney frozen

Lol IDK I live in a suburban county. Not a rural retard.

conservatism is the new counterculture

yeah that is a disney movie

close and nice link
nothing retarded about rurals. you brag about low death rates then knock rural hoods